Korean Air

Korean Air (page 3 of 3)

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

caz15th

caz15th

stumped

stumpedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bricktop

bricktop

Although is was a very long flight (sydney to london) the excellant customer service - from flight attendants to ground staff made the trip very comfortable . The flight attendants were over the top friendly and helpfull making a trip with children less stressfull. Excellant airline to travel with children (if only there was a shorter stop over). Planes were modern with good entertainments - individual screens. Would fly with Korean Air again and would recommend to family and friends.
excellant service. Modern, comfortable planes.
very long transfer wait in soel - 7.5 hours & not given hotel room - makes trip with children very tiring. Flight attendants english were very limited - not all spoke english.

CathyOne

CathyOne

We flew Korean Air last June/July 09 to London return. It was my first overseas flight & I was nervous. The flight attendants were helpful throughout the flight, the AVOD on the seats (from Korea to London) were a great way to pass the time. The seats were comfortable (we were in economy class)& the toilets were always clean & well stocked with soaps & moisturisers. The stopover in South Korea was superb at the Hyatt Regency. The hotel staff were also very friendly & accommodating. We are going overseas again this year & we will definitely fly with Korean Air again.
The friendliness of the staff! The food was hot and very sustaining.

Getchbold NT

Getchbold NTasked

Hi everyone,

I used Cargo delivery service of Korean Air to bring my pet dog (English Bulldog) to my country in her birthday. However, my pet was dead in the warehouse of Korean Air because of heat stroke. I have not received any feedback from Korean Air for compensation although this problem happened 1.5 months ago, and I contacted them many times.

Is there anyone here has the same problem?
Can you please give me some advice?
Thanks in advance

Mike.asked

Travelling business class with Korean Air. Return trip from London to Auckland. Great free hotel on stopover in Seoul on last trip. Am assured by flight company that free stopover available again but still awaiting confirmation from Korean Air. Stopover date 3/2/19. Should I be worried?

John
John

I would double check to be safe!

AllanK
AllanK

Never had a problem. Third trip coming up soon.

Mike.

Thanks for responses. I was encouraged by the "never had a problem" one but could John tell me how to double check!

simee67asked

My wife & i are flying to Paris with a 20 hour stop over in Seoul so we are staying in a hotel courtesy of Korean Air.
Could someone let me know if you are able to leave the hotel while you are there or do you have to remain in the hotel until your connecting flight leaves the next day?

Hi, we arrived at Incheon airport late afternoon. Our hotel was a 50 min bus trip from the airport and with Customs and Immigration we arrived at thehotel around 7.45 pm. We were given complimentary buffet dinner and breakfast the next morning. In the morning we went for a run in the area surrounding the hotel before breakfast. We were gone for about 45 mins. By the time we had showers, breakfast and packed up our gear it was time to meet the other passengers in the foyer ready to go back to the airport. I'm sure you could leave the hotel if you had time. But to be honest, there's not much time. Also we were mindful of not missing the bus back to the airport. The hotel was very very nice. And the buffet was great. Hope this helps.

I forgot to say that some passengers were taken to a hotel that was much closer to the airport. I suspect those passengers had a shorter turn around time between flights.

Thank you very much "jayco". Your reply was extremely helpful