Korean Air

Korean Air (page 3 of 3)

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Overall, I would HIGHLY reccomend Korean Air. The staff go well out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable flight, and there are little touches everywhere that make you feel comfortable. The bathrooms are stocked with a variety of good quality hand moisturers, and toothbrushes and toothpaste. There is a ladies' only bathroom, which was definitely appreciated. The most impressive thing that I will remember is that I was feeling a bit sick on the flight. I didn't say anything, but the flight staff noticed that I wasn't well, and proceeded to dote on me, provide me with ginger pills, and just generally make sure I was taken care of. Korean Air is undoubtably a top quality airline that I'm sure you won't regret choosing. Definitely would fly them again.
EXCELLENT SERVICE!, hot item with every meal, friendly staff, very passable English, Korean and European option for each meal, wide variety of English channels/programs on AVOD system, free overnight accomodation and free breakfast/lunch/dinner in 5 star hotel during overnight stop over
To my knowledge, NO flights from Australia to Korea, or vice versa, have AVOD, though there was excellent in-flight entertainment systems from Korea to both London and from Rome, which is definitely a minus. Otherwise, it was fine.

Flew Prestige Class ex Melboune, excellent check-in, New Zealand Lounge, lovely.
Flight although no avod, individual screens in prestige with enough viewing for
an 11 hour flight to Seoul. Excellent inflight service with pursar visiting every passenger in prestige to welcome them aboard and also prior to landing.
Food lovely, crew very friendly, limited English but enough for all requests to be met. Seats very comfortable but old style.
Hyatt Regency great stopover hotel although evening supplied meal a little like cafeteria meal which is very different to breakfast, superb. As our flight was not leaving until 3pm the next day, lunch was also offered.
Flight home from London on new 747, brilliant from seats, avod, service and crew.
No flight delays, luggage first off carousel and fast tracks through customs.
Would definitely fly Korean Air again to Europe. Two 11 hour legs with overnight in Seoul makes it a very manageable trip
Fabulous service on ground and in air, generous meal servings and
plenty of it
No Avod ex Melbourne, very small wine glasses

Although is was a very long flight (sydney to london) the excellant customer service - from flight attendants to ground staff made the trip very comfortable . The flight attendants were over the top friendly and helpfull making a trip with children less stressfull. Excellant airline to travel with children (if only there was a shorter stop over). Planes were modern with good entertainments - individual screens. Would fly with Korean Air again and would recommend to family and friends.
excellant service. Modern, comfortable planes.
very long transfer wait in soel - 7.5 hours & not given hotel room - makes trip with children very tiring. Flight attendants english were very limited - not all spoke english.

We flew Korean Air last June/July 09 to London return. It was my first overseas flight & I was nervous. The flight attendants were helpful throughout the flight, the AVOD on the seats (from Korea to London) were a great way to pass the time. The seats were comfortable (we were in economy class)& the toilets were always clean & well stocked with soaps & moisturisers. The stopover in South Korea was superb at the Hyatt Regency. The hotel staff were also very friendly & accommodating. We are going overseas again this year & we will definitely fly with Korean Air again.
The friendliness of the staff! The food was hot and very sustaining.

Travelling business class with Korean Air. Return trip from London to Auckland. Great free hotel on stopover in Seoul on last trip. Am assured by flight company that free stopover available again but still awaiting confirmation from Korean Air. Stopover date 3/2/19. Should I be worried?
I would double check to be safe!Never had a problem. Third trip coming up soon.Thanks for responses. I was encouraged by the "never had a problem" one but could John tell me how to double check!

My wife & i are flying to Paris with a 20 hour stop over in Seoul so we are staying in a hotel courtesy of Korean Air. Could someone let me know if you are able to leave the hotel while you are there or do you have to remain in the hotel until your connecting flight leaves the next day?
Hi, we arrived at Incheon airport late afternoon. Our hotel was a 50 min bus trip from the airport and with Customs and Immigration we arrived at thehotel around 7.45 pm. We were given complimentary buffet dinner and breakfast the next morning. In the morning we went for a run in the area surrounding the hotel before breakfast. We were gone for about 45 mins. By the time we had showers, breakfast and packed up our gear it was time to meet the other passengers in the foyer ready to go back to the airport. I'm sure you could leave the hotel if you had time. But to be honest, there's not much time. Also we were mindful of not missing the bus back to the airport. The hotel was very very nice. And the buffet was great. Hope this helps.I forgot to say that some passengers were taken to a hotel that was much closer to the airport. I suspect those passengers had a shorter turn around time between flights.Thank you very much "jayco". Your reply was extremely helpful

Has anyone travelled KAL from Sydney to Vancouver, with the 1 hour Incheon layover? I'm very nervous about the idea of a 1 hour layover - especially since we're travelling at Christmas time and they don't appear to have more than 1 flight per day from Incheon to Vancouver. I did ring customer service who reassured me that, so long as I've ticketed the whole trip through KAL, that it would be fine as transfers at Incheon don't take long, and it's not a big distance if it's a KAL flight. It is a huge cost saving to fly KAL this way (around $4K for the four of us!) but I'm curious if anyone else has experience with this? Thanks!
Hi we travelled from Brisbane to Vancouver last December for a holiday at Big White BC . The KAL flight was pretty good , we had comfortable seats , great service , my husband said his meals were delicious , my meals were good on the way over ( I'm a coeliac so I required all gluten free food) but not very nice on our return flight . There was always plenty of beverages . The airport was really nice , very modern, we also only had a 1 hour stop over (I too was very worried we might miss our flight but our very experienced Travel Agent said our next flight would NOT leave without us ) our KAL flights were delayed going over & coming back . I would fly with KAL again but would take advantage of over night accommodation in Seoul this time . Seoul looks like an interesting place! Hope this helps. Hi -- I'm looking into a similar return flight from Sydney to Vancouver and you're the first person I've come across who has taken this exact same route; my first layover is 1 hour long and my second is 50 minutes and I'm concerned that it's too short. How was your experience with your 1 hour layover in ICN?