Korjo Travel Jug TJ50

Korjo Travel Jug TJ50

See the Best Electric Kettles in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Korjo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Lou Lou
Lou LouWestern Australia

Lasted about 3 months before it blew my kitchen electric power point. Costly repair.

Kettle blew kitchen electrical power point after 3 months use. Expensive repair by electrician required. Cost of original purchase, plus repairs, very disappointing.
Size ideal, but quality, for the one I received, poor

Purchased in at Hear For Less.

Best travel accessory!

I have had a korjo travel jug for years and it has gone everywhere with me. So many places don't have facilities for tea it was a lifesaver for the whole group in S Africa when all the staff went home and the kitchen locked. You never know when you'll need one, but I have used it every trip so I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who likes a cuppa:)

EdwronGEELONG

Compact & light

I was after a light, compact kettle for when I travel and this item is ideal. It boils in a few minutes I purchased it from the Korjo website and the process was easy with the item arriving just a couple of days after ordering. Yes it is expensive but is what I required.
Small and light, ideal for travel
Expensive

swanniesasked

I recently bought a Korojo travel jug and it blew the fuses several times and I had to send it back. I noticed on the bottom of the jug there was 230 volt. My friend had one for more than 10 years and says it is great - but her jug has 240 volt on the bottom. Australian voltage is 240 volt not 230 volt. Would that be the problem, or was it a faulty jug? I wanted a replacement jug but the supplier preferred to give me a refund. JAD

Tired and angryasked

Hi,
From the pics, I can't get a feel for how big this jug is. Can someone help?

Tired and angry

I'm not tired or angry by the way. I don't know where that came from.

CategoryElectric Kettles