2KOSEC Kodari Securities

KOSEC Kodari Securities

2KOSEC Kodari Securities
4.3

82% · 8318 · 18%
Brand Manager for KOSEC Kodari Securities? Claim your listing.

Silvo
SilvoSydney, NSW4 posts

Steer clear

High pressure sales techniques. They won't take NO for an answer. Constant phone calls days in a row. Buyer beware!
DJ F.
DJ F.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommend KOSEC!

If you want to work with market experts this institution is the right place. It's refreshing to see their strategy, research and client service.
Melisa D.
Melisa D.

Great company

Great company, very professional. The best in the industry without a doubt.
Darshan
DarshanSydney, NSW5 posts

Best in the industry

They are the best in the industry if you have ever used wealth managers or advisers as they are very professional and know their game, I will rate them highly and know that they take so much business away from competitors which they do not like
Ramona
RamonaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Love their offering and strong results they have been able to achieve! I have not come across a company that has been able to pick stocks with such accuracy. You can see by their professionalism and product offering that they are just above any others.
Campbell R.
Campbell R.

Great!

When you speak to them and understand their strategy and the way they pick companies and navigate through the stock market it is very impressive. Overall everyone who I know that is a client has done very well and knows exactly their performance and they do not charge any exit fees which is what I like and keeps them honest,
Ben
Ben9 posts

Great for investors

Great company to work with, very diligent with a sensible strategy. I would highly recommend them to any serious investor.
Matt
Matt

Have been around for a long time and really done great work. I would highly recommend to anyone investing
Kaylah P.
Kaylah P.

Their level of expertise is certainly something to be admired and they should beproud of their accomplishments.
Alpha Male
Alpha MalePerth, WA

Impressed by their work!

Impressed by their work, they are a very innovative company, have changed the investment landscape and are pioneers in the space.
cheeky_blaze
cheeky_blaze2 posts

Industry leaders!

Great company, they know their stuff! I haven't seen anyone else achieve what they have in the industry.
NeilT
NeilTSydney, NSW2 posts

A very happy client

They impress with their research and professionalism. When it comes to product offerings, they certainly go above and beyond compared to other institutions, and their track record speaks for itself!
MPSF
MPSFSouth East Queensland, QLD

I never felt they knew what they were doing after that

Joined them in 2001 after listening to their sales pitch and the next 12 month lost heavily in my portfolio under their watch - significantly more than market movements. Their communication habits are terrible. When complained and asked for attention, they would just send a standard email explaining their general strategy. Felt they were a bunch novices ....
Johnny
JohnnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Poh choo L.
Poh choo L.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely broker fees grabber!!

They don't care if you gain or lose, either way everytime buy or sell. They the one make money from your brokage fees.
They get you to buy a stock they recommended even thought the share prices up 2-3% on the day. They then place a 10% gain and 10% stop lost .
They will also ask you to transfer all your portfolio to them and they will analyse it but I personally don't think do tje analyse.
Once you transferred your portfolio to them, they'll ask you to sell them all so you'll have equity to start buying stocks they recommended. In another word, they just want to make more money by selling your existing portfolio.
I'm so regret joining them, if i would have to stick to my portfolio, i would have done so much better.
Stay away from them
Wisernow
Wisernow6 posts

Shocking

After losing a huge amount of money with this broker with their terrible stock recommendations over eighteen months I have now transferred my shares to a different broker.
Kosec however made a huge amount of money in brokerage fees.
Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how KOSEC Kodari Securities compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW2 posts

Provided very informative information

Good information provided about their service. Sales person gave me a thorough description of how they invest peoples money. You tube presentations on this company are very informative and professional.
Rajat Kalia
Rajat KaliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AWSOME

They know what they are doing. Got me in the right stocks and timed it well. Did very well from FPH and A2M as they got me in at the right time. Outstanding client service...
Bridget M.
Bridget M.

Great research, would recommend them

They gave me good guidance, friendly customer service, can’t fault them. They told me to sit in cash and brought FPH and A2M, both of which have done amazingly well, trading at the highest level for the year considering the Coronavirus situation. Thanks very much!
Distressed
Distressed

18 months down over 30%

I have been with kosec for 18 months and have regretted it for about 17 months. constantly in and out of mostly losing stocks. Seriously I believe most of their great reviews are fake. Stay away. Do more research before you invest
Sue F.
Sue F.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great strategy and excellent service

Quite happy with their approach and strategy so far. They are very insightful and have given me some great opportunities that have done well. The account is under your own name and they are very transparent!
Ebony
EbonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend!

They recommend top performing companies, some that are up 300% for the year. Cant fault them and if you follow their advice you can do really well. The client services team is so helpful and nice!
Ben
Ben9 posts

Awesome Service

A great company. PME, CUV, ALL, RMD where just some of the really good picks. I have not seen a better research house or stockbroking firm give better opportunities. Get a lot of content which is nice to read and I can contact them and have a chat about different stocks
Luis Carlos H.
Luis Carlos H.

One of the best decisions ever

Extremely recommended. KOSEC was very clever with CUV. Great fundamentals and business. I am happy that I got access to that recommendation and others like A2 Milk, CSL, RMD, FPH, APX, ALL. Its hard to beat their work, they are good at what they do!.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

KOSEC

Clinuvel was a surprise for me, it did so well! I find their stock picking strategy to be good and I can always contact if I have any questions. I looked at other research reports and none of them covered Clinuvel, so I am happy that these guys recommended it.

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Very Happy

I was unsure of investing in the stock market in the first place as i didnt want to take the risk. I found kosec to be very educational and also as a full service firm did everything for me. Outstanding service!

December 9th 2019 Update: Great experience

I had a great experience with them. From the start to the account setup it was smooth and I was able to learn along the way. I found their stock picks very good and it has been a profitable experience! Keep up the good work.

Brittany F.
Brittany F.2 posts

Very helpful!

First time investing, they really helped me. They were honest and gave me a good understanding of the market and how to start. What stood out for me was that they were genuine and wanted to help
Ruby F
Ruby F10 posts

Very Impressed

I had a question about their strategy and a few stocks I held. They were happy to meet with me and go through it all. I was impressed by the way they handled everything!
Renae F.
Renae F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Highly impressed!

I can’t argue with their performance as they have done exceptionally well. I have seen them develop their research further and offer more value. I can see where they are heading and they are not afraid to try new things. Great work!
Ellen L.
Ellen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Incredibly impressed and happy

Some good stock picks by these guys, CSL, COH, APX, APT, RMD, FPH, NST, WTC. Very impressed by the track record so far and would highly recommend to anyone that’s switching or starting a share portfolio
Carlo Naz
Carlo NazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Far in excess of my expectations. Excellent Service!

Setting up an account with this mob was straight forward, they were quite helpful in the process. The traders seem knowledgeable and a couple of their recommendations actually performed well. Impressed so far!
Nazish B.
Nazish B.

A very happy customer!

So much information and different brokers i really didn't know where to start. These guys where quite helpful and where happy to answer any questions and assist me with investing as it was all very new to me. Very satisfied with them!
JJT
JJT

New and Impressed

New to the market i wanted to understand their strategy and get a feel for a few stock they pick. They combine fundamental analysis with Institutional broker valuations and technicals to pick the right opportunity, It made a lot of sense to me. When i looked at the stock they had picked based on that and how well they did, I was very impressed!
Ollie L.
Ollie L.

Excellent Service!

I wanted a company that not only implements a good strategy that makes sense but also gives you everything you need in a service. They have had some great picks like CSL, ResMed, Cochlear, Kogan, Appen and Technology One, that did extremely well. Cant complain and would highly recommend!
Lilly M
Lilly M
  Fair Incentive

Informative and credible

I was new to the stock market and did alot of research to find the most informative, credible company. In terms of transparency I found KOSEC to be much better than any other firm. They also picked some really good businesses which I am extremely happy about!

Jennie M.
Jennie M.Far North Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great knowledge and advice!

A great company! Their research reports are informative and highly credible, they ticked my boxes! They were able to assist with advice and helped me learn and understand the basics of the stock market.
KR Kei
KR KeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Professional and highly recommended

They picked me A2M really early and I did very well. Overall a good firm! I much enjoy reading their research reports and their daily market wraps are well put together. I am a new investor and think that their strategy is rational with a lot of good educational material. I couldn't have chosen a better business to work with!
Ruan K
Ruan K

Strong evidence supported my decision

Was new to the stock market and shopping around to start. I looked at so many different services, none of them made much sense. These guys actually filtered and had evidence behind their stock recommendation which i really liked. So far i think they are one of the best on the market!
Adrian Bein
Adrian BeinSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Recommended stockbroking firm

Good stock picks and service. Would recommend anyone from another stockbroking firm, as their fees are lower and pick better stocks!
The service is good and really informative. The best in the market.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for KOSEC Kodari Securities? Claim your listing.