2KOSEC Kodari Securities

KOSEC Kodari Securities

2KOSEC Kodari Securities
4.3

82% · 8318 · 18%
Brand Manager for KOSEC Kodari Securities? Claim your listing.

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Great management, they were even happy to meet with me as I requested someone senior. Their offices are really nice and they are very genuine. Their recommendation have performed very well and I am happy with everything
Parsh
ParshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great Services

I was encouraged to put a review on my experience and so far I have trialed it and actually I am impressed. The strategy is top down, they come up with some good stock picks and they dont charge as high as what the other stockbrokers do. You cant judge a company without being a client. As long as I am making money I am happy!
Jenny
Jenny3 posts

Expert Advice

I was asked to write a review as I have been a recent client and I have really enjoyed working with them. I have my funds in a separate account with Macquarie Bank and can check my holdings at nay time. Since been new to the market they have helped me pick some great stocks such as resmed, csl and aristocrat which have done well for me.
Rick K
Rick KBrisbane7 posts

So amazing , professional

Overall I must say I am happy. No one can get everything right but they are pretty close. The service is good and informative. Their office was very nice and they have always been helpful.
Donna-Marie Roser
Donna-Marie RoserSydney, NSW2 posts

Great company to work for

Hands on management and overall great company to work for it was a shame my contract finished as they have same level of customer support I love to provide clients
Ateeq
Ateeq2 posts

Best service

I have been happy using KOSEC's service. They are certainly innovative and I have seen the service improve year after year. They bought me into CSL, Cochlear, Resmed, Appen, WiseTech and Kogan. They are very good at picking quality companies and talk to me on a regular basis. They have performed much better than my managed fund and there is no business that really offers what they do.
Keirra H
Keirra HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service!!

I was new to the market and recently joined these guys. I did alot of research and found that compared to the other institutions, such as bell potter, Shaw & partners, Morgan Stanley, UBS, they charge a fraction of their fees and there is no hidden surprises. There is obviously no guarantees with any of them and you are in full control of your money which is what i really liked. They have brought a few opportunities and they have been pretty good so far!
Trevor T.
Trevor T.Sydney, NSW

The best I have come across

The advice is better than any other place I have invested. They surprisingly pick great stocks! So far I am very happy. I think if you new to the stock market, its best to know there are no guarantees. I got caught with Costa Group as they dropped, but then again I liked the business myself and happy to hold. Overall they got 9/10 right for me, which I am very happy.
Elysead
Elysead2 posts

Great company!

I invested in Northern Star and did very well. They also got me involved in the Tech players that have just rocketed! Having traded myself with Commsec, the fees are obviously higher but much lower than other stockbrokers as they only charge 1%. The other firms that I was with charged 1% only if you bought a parcel size of $200k! So they are very cost effective, I also get a call at least once a week, which is best i have seen in the industry!
AusGrundies
AusGrundiesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing service on all fronts! Thankyou!

I think these guys are extremely innovative. They are certainly doing things so differently and its good to see. I have dealt with a few different dealers there and think they are quite knowledgeable! 5 stars!
Chonks
Chonks3 posts

Just fabulous

I was involved in Technology One, Afterpay and Northern Star, that did very well. I am very happy with the overall performance. I have come from other stockbroking firms that charged me $20k and gave me bad advice so I really appreciate that they are not there to charge fees and actually do pick some good stocks. I was hit up for 2.5% a trade with other firms, but these guys have been good to me.
Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not even consider

Clueless professional [Content Removed]. In it to grab as much commission as possible regardless of how your portfolio performs. Constantly in and out of trades. No attention to entry or exit prices. Sold some stocks after a week for me and then re entered at a higher price next week only to sell at a loss another week later. Each time they sell all your holdings to maximise the commission they charge.AVOID!!!!
Peter f.
Peter f.

Very good option

I got a call from them about Clinuvel and thought I’ll give it ago, I am now up 25% in a month, not bad, I must say they are better than any other mob I have tried
James C.
James C.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could give it no stars I would!! Do not trust!!!

This is by far the biggest cash grabbing company I have come across, they look amazing from outside but do not waste you money with them, pushy salesman, never never admit any wrong doing, just try and turn it on you by pushing another sale, all they are interested in are sales which they make the commission on regardless if you make money or not.
All the positive reviews I have read have seemed fake. All they are doing all day in Sydney is having office parties, and celebrating rather than working for you.
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Happy client here

I am so happy I invested to KOSEC. When I visit to their office, they always welcome me and treat me professionally. Satisfied with the product and their professionalism. I won't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family.
Brick S.
Brick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company

Thanks to kosec they made me lots of money when it came go investing I was new to it all and didn't know what to do but they shown me and now I'm making money on my money
Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how KOSEC Kodari Securities compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Felicity M.
Felicity M.

Great company!

I found KOSEC through a friend who uses the company and I honestly am so glad he put me through! They have made everything easy to understand and always have great customer service. 10/10 wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Cannington
Cannington2 posts

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Best team to work with

I do agree with review of Mila here. Kosec is best at their work. I too had a good experience with them. With a good communication support and proper guidance of Kodari Securities, I got what was desired.
Mila James
Mila JamesSydney, NSW

Expert team to work with

KOSEC knows the past and current situation of the market, guided me through the right investment in shares to make more profit. Michael and his team are really great to work with. Highly recommended.
georgerajanm
georgerajanmSydney, NSW3 posts

Extra Information

Brand Manager for KOSEC Kodari Securities? Claim your listing.