Kraft Gun

Kraft Gun

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kraft Gun? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
Kathy B.
Kathy B.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Can't deliver on the promise

I placed my order for the VIP package in Oct 2020. My money was taken immediately.

I got part of the order in May 2021.

I was promised the remainder 'soon'.
I kept following up and being promised.

In July I said send the remainder or refund the money. I was told refund would be made in a few 'weeks'. It is now mid September and I have neither product or refund.

Don't order with them unless you want to make a donation.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ed Ahern
Ed AhernSouth East Queensland, QLD

15 months and still waiting for a settlement

I purchased a Kraft gun on the 12th May 2020
Never received a gun so after endless emails on the31th January 2021 I was given a order cancellation.
It's now the 23rd August 2021 and despite numerous emails I still don't have my refund. I can't get a date for a refund but I do get many messages wishing me a "Wonderful day". If I got my refund it would be a wonderful day!!

I simply want my refund into my bank account!! Simple!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $373.00.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam

They are quick to take money and provide promises, but now over a year dealing with them and trying to get refunds due to no product, still nothing. Strongly recommend not to buy

Definately a scam still no product socancelled then still no refund after 6 mnths when said they had processed DONOT BUY

No product arrived as well as No Refund over 6mnths consistent emails from them saying it was coming going to be great, then processing refund which didn't happen What a SCAM

Purchased for $520.00.

Find out how Kraft Gun compares to other Products

Do not give them money - scam

I ordered this last year and they kept stalling and delaying. I never received product so I requested refund. They said two weeks to process. Two weeks later I followed up and they said two more weeks. I let three weeks go by that time and when I followed up they said two more weeks. There is no product and customer service is a joke. Avoid

Purchased in March 2020 for $489.00.

Jenza
JenzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy the Kraftgun!! No star if I could

I ordered 2 of these in January last year. After heaps of emails saying that it was coming soon, they were upgrading the model, delivery was delayed etc etc etc....I still haven’t received them. Requested a refund months ago...they said they would action that....every time I write to see where my refund is they say I will get it in 2 weeks...
This has been the worst situation I have ever had on the internet. It really annoys me that they are still advertising them to sell. Some people get them some don’t.
Don’t waste your time and money. Lies, lies and more lies.

Purchased in January 2020.

Painful wait experience

Ordered in March 2020 and arrived 11 months later. Charging it now and praying it will work. Numerous emails from them about the product quality but no confidence in their estimated time of delivery. I would purchase another brand if I had my time again.

Purchased in March 2020.

David F
David FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seems to be the trend..

I ordered the Kraftgun in Dec. 2019, and have been exchanging emails ever since, I have asked for a refund and even now still waiting.. I wont be looking to order from them again to much hype no substance

Purchased in December 2019 for $296.00.

Monica
MonicaVictoria

Don’t even deserve a star!

SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!! Ordered in 2019 and still haven’t received it! Please don’t be silly like me and fall for it!! Wasted my good hard money down the bin!!! I am so so angry!

Purchased in February 2019 for $249.00.

Sarah K.
Sarah K.South East Queensland, QLD

Nine months and waiting

ordered in May 2020 from Australia - not received by Feb 2021 despite multiple emails from the folks who took our money. Sorry this is nine words short plus one, two, three.

Purchased in May 2020 for $249.00.

Thea Nicole P.
Thea Nicole P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a scam!!

SCAM!!!! They pay youtubers to do review so people will think their item will arrive. Been waiting for over 12 months now. No item or refund either. Stop scamming innocent people

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Total Scam, DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

I ordered my Kraftgun in April 2020 and surprise surprise, like so many others have still not received my item despite multiple emails. A disgrace of a so called "company". DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CON ARTISTS!!!.

Waited 380 days!

Still no kraftgun. Over 80 emails . Hours wasted time. Lots hollow emails staying it about to be shipped out. Months of waiting. Total time waster and 380 days ive waited! I have asked finally for full refund. If order this prepare to wait over a year. Im very upset as i really wanted a kraftgun☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

Purchased in December 2019.

Andries T.
Andries T.

Worst cuss experience ever

I ordered & paid for Kraftgun on 23 July 20, no results after 4.5mnts. Thankfully I paid via PayPal & got a refund within 24h after raising dispute. Stay away from company

Purchased in July 2020 for $631.00.

Do not buy! Worse company I’ve ever dealt with.

Ordered in March 2020. Promised on a ongoing basis we were next delivery. Received endless and pointless marketing emails. They are the most incompetent, disingenuous company I’ve ever dealt with. We have now asked for a refund, they offered a discount and we refused and they are now no longer replying. Do not buy this product!

Purchased in March 2020.