Kraft Gun

Kraft Gun

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kraft Gun? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
Robbo
Robbo

Kraft gun

I ordered two Kraft guns and a spine ball back on the 15/11/2019 and after 13 months and a number of emails I have finally got my kraft guns which have arrived 11/12/2020 but still missing my spine ball maybe I have to wait another 13 months for that to.

Purchased in November 2019 for $500.00.

Sam K.

hopefully they will improve their reputation for being a scam artist.

Ordered my Kraftgun December 22 2019. It's taken 5 months to finally ship out, and i have finally received a tracking number. This occurred after going to Paypal and filing a complaint in their resolution centre.Customer service is non existent, just promises after promises that it will be sent in the next shipment, for months on end. Eventually received my Kraft Gun and its a very good product albeit the 6.5 month wait

Purchased in December 2019 for $301.00.