2Krauss Kitchens

4.9

99% · 1681 · 1%

Mandy and Jeff
Mandy and JeffIllawarra, NSW

We love our Krauss Kitchen!!

Last week we had a beautiful Krauss Kitchen installed in our home. We chose Krauss after being highly recommended from family & friends and we were not disappointed. From the beginning to end Rob was a pleasure to work with. His knowledge and customer service was outstanding. The installation was quick & smooth. We had our cabinetry installed one day and our bench tops two days later. Four days after installation we discovered a crack in our stone bench top, but after a call to Rob the bench was replaced within 3 days without any problems. We absolutely love our new Krauss Kitchen and would most definitely recommend Rob & his team.
josie
josie2 posts

Love our new kitchen

This is the third time we have had a Krauss kitchen installed. We love dealing with Rob who knows so much about kitchen layout and offers great advice. Not only was it affordable but there were no hassles at any stage. The installation was seamless with very qualified installers who took pride in their work and showed great attention to detail. Rob also made sure we were very happy with everything about the kitchen after it was installed. Thank you Rob and all the team for our spacious, easy to use kitchen.
josie
Liss
LissIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Amazing transformation

Contacting Rob was the best decision I could have made. I had a big, but tricky galley style kitchen that I had some idea of how I wanted it to look. I added my personal ideas and Rob designed the rest. I absolutely love my new kitchen…. I still can’t believe it’s actually ours. Nothing was too much trouble and Rob was in contact with us from beginning to end. My whole kitchen was installed within a week. I would definitely recommend this most professional team. Thank you so very much Rob and team Krauss.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.Illawarra, NSW

Dare To Dream

From my first consultation I was truly amazed by Paul, his vision and his design ideas. Krauss Kitchens transformed my small kitchen into a beautiful and spacious high quality kitchen. Paul, Les and their teams also turned my laundry into a modern functional working space. Paul kept me informed every step of the way. He was extremely helpful and nothing was ever a problem. Everything worked like a well greased wheel. Covid compliance was also exceptional. I would highly recommend Paul Krauss and Krauss Kitchens without any hesitation. Thank you so much Paul.
  • +2Thumbnail
Helena
HelenaIllawarra, NSW2 posts

• +2Thumbnail
Jane
JaneIllawarra, NSW

Quick service

I was impressed with the level of care and attention I received when I needed a small repair to the kickboard of my dishwasher. Thinking this would be a minor problem and not high on the order of priorities, I was surprised when I had the high level of attention from the staff. The staff at Krauss Kitchens were quick to respond to the issue of replacing the kickboard and the problem was soon dealt with. Thank you Krauss Kitchens.
Fred
FredIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Job Well Done

From start to finish, the team at Krauss Kitchens were professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The team delivered a high quality finished product installing my new kitchen and it is without hesitation that I recommend them.
Therese
ThereseIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service and great product

Staff were extremely helpful, super responsive and nothing I asked for was a problem. They also helped with some design ideas. The quality of product is great. Really love my new kitchen thanks.
Ali
AliIllawarra, NSW

Kitchen Reno .. seamless

Great workmanship and professionalism from Rob Krauss and all his allied trades…Amazing 7 business working days for a Kitchen Reno .. including stone bench tops and splash-backs
Rob visited the site regularly and was always on hand to answer any questions also kept me updated and informed of the sequence of events.
The process … was painless.
Thank you to the team at Krauss and an especially Rob….
‍A very pleased customer.
Geoff and Cathy
Geoff and Cathy

Our Beautiful New Kitchen

The morning we visited Krauss Kitchens Showroom and met Paul we knew we had found the ideal kitchen for our family and home.Paul has been fantastic.Our kitchen is so beautiful,we would like to say a very big Thanks to Paul and his team.Paul took away any worries and concerns and his suggestions for layout and design were perfect for us.In just a week the kitchen was installed and the stonework all completed just as Paul had said it would be.We highly recommend Krauss Kitchens.Paul and his team were all excellant.
Deb and Geoff
Deb and GeoffIllawarra, NSW

Excellent quality

Thankyou Paul for your valuable input, design and also for listening to our thoughts. Your tradesmen were excellent and very thoughtful and caring. From start to finish you kept us informed as to what was happening. Thanks to you we now have an amazing kitchen. A pleasure to work with you and your team.
Cecilia and Ian
Cecilia and Ian

New Kitchen

This is our second Krauss kitchen and once again everything was handled professionally and nothing was a problem. We would like to thank Rob as well as his team of skilled tradesmen who were very considerate and helpful. Because everything went to schedule our kitchen was installed from start to finish within 7 working day.
Krauss Kitchens were fantastic to deal with, and we highly recommend them to anyone needing a new kitchen. We are very happy with the end result.
Once again sincere thanks Rob.
Alex and Rhonda
Alex and Rhonda

Wonderful kitchen

We would like to thank Rob for designing and installing a wonderful kitchen that has gone from a one person room into a beautiful multi person room. He listened to what we had in mind and gave his experienced opinion on what would work best and we now have a kitchen which utilizes every centimeter of space, is highly practical and looks so wonderful. We would also like to thank every tradesman involved in this transformation. They were highly skilled , friendly and answered all our questions as they worked. This transformation was achieved in a matter of seven days from removal of the old kitchen, repairs to walls etc. to the finished product.
Craig P.
Craig P.Illawarra, NSW

We love our new kitchen!

Getting a new kitchen is daunting and stressful. Krauss Kitchens were great to deal with (especially Steve) and we love the quality of the kitchen they have built for us.
Keith and Wendy
Keith and WendyIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Great company to deal with

Rob did everything to make things run smoothly. He told us the kitchen would start on Monday and be complete (with stone countertops) by Friday and that’s exactly what happened. Very accomodating
Kevin N.
Kevin N.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

New Kitchen

We had a number of quotes before finding Krauss Kitchens online. Their reviews were impressive. When Rob came out to quote we found him very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. We liked his upfront approach and felt more comfortable dealing with a business owner and not just a company rep. We received the quote the next day and not in 3 weeks like most others. The whole job took only 7 working days and all the trades involved were on time, clean and did a great job. Rob kept us well informed throughout the whole process and we could not have been happier with the finished product.

Peter Collier
Peter CollierIllawarra, NSW

Kitchen renovation

We decide to update and do a total renovation our 22yr old kitchen this involved changing the kitchen from a basic "C" shaped basic to a island bench turned 90 degrees and a butlers pantry
Rob Krauss organised every thing including having the concrete slab trenched to allow for the plumbing and electrical to the island. His experience on design was outstanding. When the stone bench top was cut short he had it organised and had it replaced over the weekend the crew where efficient and clean
Paul
PaulIllawarra, NSW

Magnificent new kitchen in only 5 days

Krauss Kitchens were fantastic to deal with. Brilliant design and finish and installed complete with bench tops in only 5 working days. Highly recommend if you want a professional team to remodel your kitchen.
Paula V.
Paula V.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Beautiful kitchen

Our original kitchen was built by Krauss Kitchens so we already knew the workmanship was of a high standard and didnt hesitate to contact them again for our new kitchen. From start to finish everything was done professionally and efficiently with Rob overseeing all the work and keeping in touch with us throughout the whole process. We are very happy with our beautiful modern kitchen and would highly recommend this company to anyone that is wanting to upgrade or build a new kitchen.
Kez
Kez2 posts

New kitchen old house

From start to finish our new kitchen was professionally handled nothing was a problem.A big thank you to Rob and Steve for being so helpful, would definitely recommend Krauss kitchens.

Sandra Brown
Sandra Brown

My fabulous dream kitchen comes to life

A great kitchen company offering a full design service, wonderful showroom full of great ideas and professional staff. Our kitchen was beautifully built and installed in a remarkable turn around time of 5 weeks from start to finish. Would recommend this company to anyone wanting to update their kitchen space.
Julie   Don
Julie Don2 posts

Seamless installation

Complete installation in 4 days. That included cabinetry, stone benchtops & splashbacks, cornice to bulkheads & plumbing. All the trades worked cohesively under the direction of Rob & produced an excellent result. Any queries were answered promptly & the advice given gave us a better kitchen than we envisaged. You can even inspect your kitchen assembled at their factory before installation. Thanks to Lisa & Steve, our 1st points of contact with Krauss Kitchens, you started the ball rolling.
Wayne and Cinzia
Wayne and Cinzia Illawarra, NSW

Best Kitchen company in the Illawarra!

Rob and the team at Krauss Kitchens were fantastic! The help we received from Rob with the design, advice on options, was amazing, he sure knows his kitchens! We have the kitchen and laundry of our dreams and we couldn't be happier! We would highly recommend Krauss Kitchens to everyone!
T - N Burns
T - N BurnsIllawarra, NSW

Innovative

A well organised local family business who were always on hand to accomodate our needs and provide practical, valuable advice. We have already recommended Krauss Kitchens to our friends and family as we are very happy with the work they have done for us.
Joe Mc
Joe McIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Attention to detail and end product brilliant

We obtained a lot of quotes and spoke to a lot of people when planning our new kitchen. We researched the diy path (ikea, kaboodle, etc) and decided to go with Krauss. The quality is great, communication excellent and the turnaround between cabinet install and stone benchtop install was only 3 days! where most kitchen places take a week or 2 to get the stone sorted, the turnaround was great as we could start using the kitchen without delay. The end product with Krauss was brilliant.
Anthony
AnthonyIllawarra, NSW

Professional efficient

From the initial consultation with Steve, to the installation and tradesmen were organised in a timely manner. Rob the owner had some great ideas and their experience in the industry resulted in a seamless delivery. We are very happy with the final results and would highly recommend Kraus kitchens.

Rhys B.
Rhys B.

Too good to imagine

Rob and the team helped us from day one. Not only did he help bring our vision of to life he made it 100x better. With suggestions of styles , appliances, colours and overall layout he designed the perfect kitchen for us. A few key points that I rate 10/10
- quality
- design
- professionalism
- timely
- support

Thank you for a great kitchen !!!

Mel H
Mel HWollongong6 posts

So happy with our gorgeous entertainment unit

We had our beautiful kitchen installed by Krauss kitchens and wanted a similar style entertainment Unit, in our open plan living room. I approached Rob and he listened to my requests and delivered on them. I highly recommend Krauss Kitchens, I am so glad we went with Krauss. Rob and his team are true professionals. Thank you for everything.
Paul Sullivan
Paul SullivanIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Premium Quality Result from a Highly Professional Team

We were very impressed with Rob and his Teams polished routine. Complete installation was achieved over two consecutive days. Other suppliers can require up to 2 weeks .
Krauss Kitchens use premium quality fittings and hardware. The standard of workmanship cannot be faulted , cabinets are consructed to fine tolerances and the finish of painted surfaces is brilliant.
Krauss Kitchens will provide a hassle free and highly satisfying experience whilst adding value to your home.

Peter
PeterIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Bruce Laws
Bruce Laws

Excellent Service

Just had our second kitchen installed by the Krauss team.
Good communication from Krauss during planning stage
Installation team did an excellent job and everything was square and fitted properly.
Stonemasons did excellent job with the join in our L shaped island virtually invisible.
Would be happy to work with the Krauss team again.
Danni
Danni

Thank you Paul and the whole Krauss team

We recently had a new laundry and wardrobes installed by Krauss Kitchens and they did a fantastic job.

From the initial meeting with Paul right through to the installation by the Krauss team, nothing was too much trouble. We were particularly happy with their attention to detail and the professionalism displayed throughout the process.

We love our new laundry which finally functions as it should and the built-ins that replaced the small temporary wardrobes in our bedroom have made made such a difference to the space and our everyday life.

We also have a Krauss Kitchen which was installed over 12 years ago by the previous owners and it still looks fresh in 2021.

I would highly recommend Krauss Kitchens for big jobs and small!

Lee To
Lee ToIllawarra, NSW

This is my 2nd Krauss Kitchen. The 1st was 23 years ago, which we were very pleased with.
Now, the new kitchen, February 2021, is of the same high quality. Every day Rob supervised the work.
It was finished in a week. This included removal of the old kitchen, new benches and cupboards, electrical work , plumbing, painting and stone benches. Very happy. Lee
Dean Askins
Dean AskinsIllawarra, NSW

Some of the best and professional staff always going above and exceeding my expectations thanks krauss

Professional and do what they say every time go above and beyond with quality and service
Will continue to use krauss kitchens and tell people of the quality and expertise
Geoff and Jo
Geoff and Jo Illawarra, NSW

Amazing Service

We are beyond satisfied with our new Kitchen. A beautiful kitchen, installed on time, by extremely professional and friendly staff. The entire process from start to finish was amazing. Such a professional team is hard to find, and they did not disappoint. A pleasure to deal with.
Krauss Kitchens were recommended to us, and we would not hesitate to pass on that recommendation. Thank You!!
Leanne  and Grant
Leanne and Grant Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

Rob was really great and honest with what works and what doesn't, very very happy with my kitchen, they redesigned my whole kitchen which was amazing never would have thought the design they presented. Always happy to help and answer questions. Office staff was lovely too.

Thompson
ThompsonIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Lynn and Kim
Lynn and Kim Illawarra, NSW

Heart of our house

Robs experience and advise combined with our own specific kitchen requirements complemented the whole process. The quality of the cabinetry was second to none and that has indeed given us the heart of our house.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Ian R.
Ian R.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent all round!

Krauss Kitchens' price was competitive, the quality was superb and installation by the team was so swift (finished in a week).

Rob's knowledge, help with planning and attention to detail is second to none. We cannot recommend Krauss Kitchens highly enough.

Pam & Ian

'the Garde's'
'the Garde's'

Our New Kitchen :))

We approached Krauss with our design and needs when choosing our kitchen.
Our kitchen was installed with all cupboards and stone benches in 4.5 hour timeframe.
Trades were efficient and professional. All arrived at times scheduled.
With attention to detail and quality of workmanship 10/10.
Our communication with Rob was transparent and exceptional. Thank you Krauss Team, well done!

We now have a beautiful kitchen to enjoy :)