2Krauss Kitchens

99% · 1691 · 1%

Ian R.
Ian R.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent all round!

Krauss Kitchens' price was competitive, the quality was superb and installation by the team was so swift (finished in a week).

Rob's knowledge, help with planning and attention to detail is second to none. We cannot recommend Krauss Kitchens highly enough.

Pam & Ian

'the Garde's'
'the Garde's'

Our New Kitchen :))

We approached Krauss with our design and needs when choosing our kitchen.
Our kitchen was installed with all cupboards and stone benches in 4.5 hour timeframe.
Trades were efficient and professional. All arrived at times scheduled.
With attention to detail and quality of workmanship 10/10.
Our communication with Rob was transparent and exceptional. Thank you Krauss Team, well done!

We now have a beautiful kitchen to enjoy :)

I and MD- Kiama
I and MD- KiamaIllawarra, NSW

Kate
KateIllawarra, NSW

Loving my new kitchen!

I couldn't rate the team at Krauss Kitchens highly enough. From start to finish it's been a fantastic experience and Steve and the team have been brilliant. The end result has exceeded my expectations - there isn't a thing that I would change. For anyone looking at getting a new kitchen, I'd highly recommend Krauss Kitchens.
Brett and Janet Simpson
Brett and Janet SimpsonIllawarra, NSW

Dream Kitchen

Thanks to Krauss Kitchens I have my dream kitchen.
From the initial consult Rob was helpful in making suggestions.
All tradesmen and contractors they used were professional, helpful and friendly.
Any issues were dealt with immediately.
If you are after a professional team these are the guys to use.
Geoff H.
Geoff H.3 posts

Unbelievable quality and workmanship

We engaged Krauss to do our kitchen and are not disappointed. From the start we were treated as valued customers and kept in touch with up until build day. On the day the team worked efficiently and any issues were dealt with immediately. The workmanship and quality finish has been second to none, everything down to making sure all of the gaps are even and the doors are level. They follow up afterwards too, ensuring you are happy with the result.
Do yourself a favour, go with the best.
Jane
Jane

Superb kitchen!

The service at Krauss Kitchens was faultless. Rob and the team helped with the design and layout of my kitchen and I was delighted with the result. The full renovation was completed in four days and I was updated on the process each step of the way. All of the plumbing and electrics were taken care of and the team worked well. Fantastic communication and workmanship. The polyurethane kitchen with stone bench tops looks brilliant and the appliances are top notch. Rob supplied the appliances and I cannot thank him enough. Very happy with this kitchen and the whole experience. Thank you Krauss Kitchens!
Peter and Perri
Peter and PerriIllawarra, NSW

more than kitchens!

Krauss kitchens helped design and fit out some tricky spaces in our home. From wardrobes to office joinery every job has been exceptional. Getting quality made custom cabinets was simple and fast and the end product has just been superb. Highly recommended for a polished professional product and process.
Brooke and Daniel
Brooke and DanielIllawarra, NSW

Bespoke cabinetry

We had the pleasure of dealing with the team at Krauss kitchens for our bespoke cabinetry, we asked them to provide something different and boy did they deliver, love everything they come up with.
Great end product and a team that makes the process hassel free.
We would highly recommend them.
vincent allon
vincent allonIllawarra, NSW

our new Krauss kitchen has a big WOW facture

From the very first conversation with Rob and his staff regarding updating our old kitchen was in fact very comforting as we felt our wants and needs were paramount to a achievable design with our affordability in mind
All the trades people were excellent to deal with. with a uncanny sense of attention to detail the end result in our new kitchen is simple a huge WOW facture

A big thank you to Krauss Kitchens for given us a new kitchen that we know we will love for many years to come.

Sal.
Sal.

Love our new Krauss kitchen

From the moment we walked into the Krauss Kitchens showroom we were helped by the friendly staff with great ideas to help us with our layout decisions. Our quote was back to us the next day and we had our kitchen installed within 3 weeks. The men installing the kitchen were professional and very friendly and went above and beyond to to help us with some extra bits we needed. Thanks so much to Rob and the wonderful team at Krauss Kitchens, we would highly recommend you to our friends and family.
Darren
Darren

Mercedes
Mercedes

Excellent from start to finish

From our first Consult with Steve, right through to meeting Rob and getting everything organised the process has been simply fantastic. Steve helped us with our design, making sure we were getting the best out of what we wanted. Rob was amazing in co ordinating everything and explaining how it would all go. The trades he uses were on time, professional and courteous. Nothing was a problem and Rob called us every day while the kitchen was getting installed. Cannot recommend this company enough. And the quality is fantastic
Craig and Michelle
Craig and MichelleIllawarra, NSW

Great Kitchen Design and Functionality

Krauss Kitchens made it possible to renovate our awkward shaped kitchen! We walked into the showroom with the plan of our kitchen and Paul sketched a new layout and design right there on the spot. Paul Krauss gave us some great ideas and expert advice to achieve our dream kitchen. When it came to installing the kitchen, there were a few set backs but in the end we were happy with the overall result.
We have both found Paul to be professional and a pleasure to work with.
We would recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone thinking of renovating their new kitchen.
Christina S.
Christina S.Illawarra, NSW

Very impressed with Krauss Kitchens

We had the pleasure of working with Steve and Rob at Krauss Kitchens a few months ago when we renovated our kitchen. From day one they went above and beyond to ensure our kitchen was exactly what we wanted and was delivered to the time frame promised. We were impressed by the level of service offered by both Steve and Rob and are so thankful for the hard work they put in to making sure everything came together. They installed the kitchen as promised, within a week and minor delays we experienced were responded to quickly. Thankyou both so much, wouldn't hesitate to recommend Krauss Kitchens. Regards, Christina.
Roslyn M.
Roslyn M.Illawarra, NSW

Perfection

We recently had our kitchen installed by Krauss kitchens , everything from start to finish was done within a week. The lovely lady in the kitchen showroom was very helpful and the team that came out to install the kitchen were very pleasant and professional. Every tradesman was on time and the job was done perfect. I would highly recommend Krauss to anyone looking to install a new kitchen.

andreasg4
andreasg4Illawarra, NSW3 posts

Outstanding Customer Service

I have found Krauss Kitchens an absolutely good and hassle free experience. From the design of our kitchen 7 years ago to minor touch-ups due to general use, they have been both professional and punctual. I would recommend there services without hesitation. Congratulations to the whole team.
Joanne Bradley
Joanne BradleyIllawarra, NSW

High Quality Kitchen

Extremely impressed with Kraus Kitchens having just had a Shaker style kitchen installed. The fact that the kitchen was fully operational within a week is fantastic, Rob and his team are to be commended, they are spot on with attention to detail and coordinating trades who were equally impressive (John McEwan Electrical & Superior Stone), nothing was a problem for Rob, promptly responding to texts & phone calls from start to finish, keeping me fully updated throughout the process. Would highly recommend them!
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

A Top Quality Kitchen

Krauss Kitchens was recommended to me, the kitchen was organized by Rob.
I have put a lot of thought into the layout of a new kitchen, thinking I had it right, however with the help of Rob's brilliant ideas. I was amazed and impressed at his professionalism, and years of experience.
When the kitchen was installed, it was perfect, couldn't fault anything. Rob's employees were pleasant and courteous and of cause carried out brilliant workmanship. I am impressed.
Thank you Rob and Thank you to the guys that installed the kitchen and last but definitely not least, to the stone mason, Thank you.
Elizabeth and John
Elizabeth and John

A very good kitchen

1. Kitchen has been very well made. Tradesman-ship was excellent including the stone benchtops.
2. Fitment and tolerances are excellent.
3. The advice received from Rob Krauss was very good guidance and he was prepared to discuss and explain all issues in the design of the kitchen.
4. We had received two previous quotes but had difficulty in getting the design and sizing we wanted.
5. The design of the kitchen is very functional and user friendly.
Brian and Alison
Brian and AlisonIllawarra, NSW

New Kitchen Installation

We sought a quote from a number of kitchen installers, and in addition talked to friends in order to gain recommendations. We chose Krauss due to overwhelming recommendations and the fact that they were a "one stop shop" ie. we did not have to shop around for other associated trades, plumbers, electricians etc. The kitchen was installed before the appointed date, and within 2 days. Principal Rob Krauss, a veteran of 50 years in the business, has a truly professional attitude, and a direct approach to what would be the best outcome for our new kitchen. We are very pleased with the result. Thank you team Krauss, and we would 100% recommend your services.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.Illawarra, NSW

Top marks go to Rob at Krauss

Had a few quotes from other places but did not go with them after we got a quote from Krauss Kitchens. Rob was on the ball with everything, he answered all our questions and he told me at the time that when he does this kitchen he never wants to see us again ... so after that we decided to go with him and I am glad we did. Thanks Rob and staff for all your help and giving me a kitchen I love. Great job ... 6 stars!!
Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

I love my new kitchen!

Krauss Kitchens were very easy to deal with: accommodating of my needs and wishes, informative and reliable. At this busy time just before Christmas, my kitchen was installed right on time. We're very happy with the workmanship and installation too.
Jen
JenIllawarra, NSW2 posts

5 Stars to Rob and team @ Krauss Kitchens

Looked around for a local business to update my kitchen
And I totally nailed it ! Rob came up with a great design and was more than happy to build on my out of the box visions as well
A couple of hiccups in installing- chipped sink replaced with no issues- and a couple of scratches from my flooring installers sorted immediately
Honestly can not fault my experience with this business
Diane
DianeIllawarra, NSW

Kitchen in whilst I holidayed overseas

My new kitchen went in whilst I was away. Gave my house keys to a friend who let the workmen each day. There were no issues as everything had been thoroughly organised beforehand. It was a real treat to come home to. Love how it adds light & space to my house - before my wood doors made everything dark and appear much smaller. Krauss Kitchens was recommended to me by a neighbour & I would recommend them to anyone thinking of installing a new kitchen in their place. Thank you Rob & the team at Krauss.
Lisa Bourke
Lisa BourkeIllawarra, NSW

5 Star service and very very efficient !!!!

What a transformation Rob and his team at Krauss have done with the design and ideas for our new kitchen. Never thought putting a new kitchen in, along with knocking walls out and tiling a few rooms could all be done under one banner but Krauss came to the rescue. The process was so stress free and the constant updates along the way meant we never had to chase them for anything. They project managed it all and we just had to have a key out the front so they could come and go as required.
We have a dream kitchen & living area that will be the envy of many and functional with four adult daughters all under one roof. Thank you Krauss we love it :))

Joe
JoeIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Rebecca Lea
Rebecca LeaIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Very pleased with the new heart of our home

Really happy with Krauss' service, competitiveness of quote, and ultimately quality of kitchen cabinetry & install. Can't fault. Been using our kitchen for 3 months and so happy with the results.
Ingrid
IngridIllawarra, NSW

Top Job Top Blokes

After putting up with a hotchpotch laundry for 30 years I finally have a stylish, modern look with stone bench top, under bench washing machine and polyurethane shaker doors that is much more functional with increased storage. Rob was a great help in designing the best layout and providing a plumber for moving the taps and installing the sink. The job was completed promptly without any issues and now matches the style of the adjacent kitchen which Krauss Kitchens built a short while ago. Very satisfied customer.
Sue and Joe
Sue and JoeIllawarra, NSW

An Exceptionally Great Experience

Many thanks to Paul and Rob who have ensured we have a beautiful kitchen that is even better than we could have hoped for.
The entire process from initial ideas, assistance and advice, production and installation, has been enjoyable and exciting.
The kitchen we are now enjoying has added so much value to our home and lifestyle .
We have been very grateful for the expertise and thorough attention to detail.
We will always recommend Krause Kitchens as the A1 choice for kitchen renovations.
Brent and Lisa
Brent and Lisa

Excellent Quality & Service

Rob was excellent to work with. His knowledge and professionalism during our kitchen renovation was second to none. Nothing was a problem and the kitchen was completed in 3 days. Quality tradesman and service from a great kitchen company. Thanks Rob and team.
Ann M
Ann MIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Professional, friendly and efficient

Worked with Rob to remodel the kitchen. He has years of experience and good ideas. The kitchen was pulled out and replaced in one day and the electrics and plumbing the next. He organised all the trades who were excellent, cleaned up after themselves and were cheerful. The kitchen looks beautiful and I am very happy with the result. Rob was always checking that things ran smoothly even if he wasn't on site. I would highly recommend this company.
Sharon O
Sharon OIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Knowledge matched Professionalism

Thanks Paul and your team for our new kitchen. Your experience and knowledge helped us combine functionality with design and the end product exceeded our expectations. You answered our many questions quickly and your advice was spot on. Your trades all arrived as planned and conducted themselves with utmost professionalism.
E and A
E and AIllawarra, NSW

Krauss Kitchens - 100% customer satisfaction

Krauss Kitchens are a rarity. Their customer service is the best we have experienced. Paul went above and beyond to provide excellent design solutions. He provided choice within our price range and was able to answer each and every question without delay and with good humour. The installation was hassle free and of a high standard. The finishes were excellent. When there were small glitches, they were fixed without delay or any hassle. The tradesman were also excellent. It was well worth the travel from Southern Highlands to work with Krauss Kitchens. Despite getting other quotes, other kitchen companies in the Southern Highlands and Goulburn could not match the price, quality and service of this experienced family business.

Krauss:- Excellent Product and Service from Rob and the Team

• Great attention to detail
• Responded to questions and requests with prompt and informative ideas, with excellent follow-up.
• Quality finish
• Workers professional and considerate
• Great ideas but also listened to, and acted on, our ideas
• Job completed quickly
• Overall, a trouble-free experience with a great result.
Highly recommended to anyone wanting a quality product with as little stress as possible
Leanne
Leanne

Happy customers

After a few discussions on the layout of the kitchen, Rob had some good ideas which made the layout great. He was very hands on throughout the process. Installation was quick. I would highly recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone doing their renovation.
Leanne and Andrew.

Geoff
GeoffIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

Extremely happy with the work carried out by Krauss Kitchens and their sub contractors. Rob kept me fully informed and offered good advice during the design process as I had no idea, and was on top of everything the whole time. The installers and sub contractors were there on time exactly when they said they would be, and were professional at all times. The finished kitchen is magnificent, cannot fault anything. I did not shop around, I went on a recommendation and I'm very happy I did. I would not hesitate to recommend Rob and Krauss Kitchens.

Our new Krauss Kitchen

We are very happy with our new kitchen supplied and installed by Krauss Kitchens of Unanderra in the Illawarra, NSW.
Rob was very competitive for price and the fininshed product is of a very high standard.
Rob was very good giving us helpful advice and working in with our timetable as we were doing a long distance refurb.
Thank you to Rob and his team.
Regards
Emma
Emma

Very happy with my new kitchen

Installation was quick, quote was accurate and trades were on time. Stone top is beautiful and perfectly fitted. Staff were friendly and professional. Kitchen design advice was great - happy with end result.
Wendy and Mick