2Krauss Kitchens

99% · 1701 · 1%

Mary
MaryIllawarra, NSW2 posts

From Dream to Reality Kitchen

I had a very specific style of kitchen in mind, so when Paul Krauss and I sat down to discuss layout and design, he listened to what I wanted and his designs reflected my thoughts.
Paul, was there every step of the way, providing an excellent team of tradesmen who were professional at every stage of the kitchen coming together.
Paul kept me updated with progress and when little issues came up, Paul had a solution.
I would recommend Krauss Kitchens, Paul Krauss and all the team for their excellent workmanship and a job well done. I am extremely excited and more than satisfied with the end result. I have no hesitation in recommending Paul, and Krauss Kitchens and all their teams, as an excellent kitchen company.

Thank you Paul.
Mary

Dr Bob
Dr Bob

Just a quick note to let others know of the great service and professional workmanship provided by the guys at Krauss Kitchens in Wollongong. A more difficult then usual job that was completed in just a couple of days ... very happy with the job and the cost. Would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone wanting to update/install a new kitchen.
BARRY.B
BARRY.BIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Great Kitchen

Steve came and was very helpful with suggestions after getting 3 quotes we decided to go with Krauss because of their professionalism and selection of benchtops and cuboards also wide range of handles with no hidden extras.
Kitchen was installed at the required time and some minor problems were quickly attended to
Rhonda Ryman
Rhonda RymanIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Sharon Linnett
Sharon LinnettIllawarra, NSW

Love my new kitchen

My kitchen has so much space and so easy to clean with the stone splash back
The black shadow line is a striking feature in the cupboards.The drawers are so great
mary R.
mary R.Illawarra, NSW

Dream Kitchen

Steve came and discussed my ideas and was very helpful suggesting ways around a very small space. Within a few days he came back with the plans and explained everything in detail which was exactly what I wanted. Mark came with Steve and they took the final measurements and it was only a couple of weeks until kitchen was completed with a minimum waiting time between old being removed and new one installed. The Krauss team and trades people were always professional, courteous and helpful. The finished product far exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate recommending Krauss Kitchens in the future.
Fiona S
Fiona S

Gary D
Gary DIllawarra, NSW

Professional, Quality and Service

From start to finish Rob has been great to work with, as were all of the staff and trades that supported our project and finished to an outstanding quality and all completed in four working days.
Thanks to Rob, James, Matt and Darcy and all that had a hand it making our dream kitchen a reality.
Would not hesitate to recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone seeking great service and a quality kitchen at a reasonable price.
Tanja
TanjaIllawarra, NSW

Dream Kitchen

What a pleasure it's been to deal with Rob and his crew at Krauss Kitchens. From the start, the quote for the renovation was provided within 2 days. Every appointment was kept and the guidance and advice throughout the project was invaluable. Workmanship is flawless and when the kitchen was completed and a minor adjustment was requested it was completed within a day. A stunning and beautifully functional kitchen. I have no hesitation in applauding and recommending Krauss Kitchens.
Elese S
Elese SIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful Kitchen

So happy with my new Krauss Kitchen! Rob has been great to deal with. We didn't have a lot of space to work with but Rob designed a beautiful kitchen that is user friendly and looks amazing.
Sharon
SharonIllawarra, NSW

Great kitchen

Krauss Kitchens did a great job from knocking out our old kitchen to putting in the new one I'm so happy with the work Rob & his team are professional they took pride in there work and told us what was going on and they answered any questions we had. I'm so happy with there work. Kitchen looks a 100% better than the old.
Thanks Krauss Kitchens
Hayley F.
Hayley F.New South Wales

Happy customer

We were really pleased with the service provided by Krauss Kitchens. The installation process was planned well and we had our kitchen and stone bench in within the week. Very impressed. Paul was easy to talk to and would always return your call. Their pricing was comparable with other quotes and the end product after installation was very good. Any problems or concerns throughout the process were solved quickly and professionally. We love our new kitchen. Thanks Krauss Kitchens.
Rai
RaiIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Cupboards and Office Furniture

We needed some unusual custom made furniture for the office and some display cabinets for the living room. Robert went out of his way to accommodate our wishes and we are very happy with the result. We can highly recommend the service and the quality of the furniture.
Happy Customer
Happy Customer

We love our new kitchen

Krauss Kitchens did an unbelievable job on our kitchen and all within 5 working day's from start to finish, astounding. We could not be happier with the finished product.
From the ground up Rob, Paul and their team of trade's people were all so professional and took great pride in there workmanship to deliver us our new kitchen.
Rob and his team kept us up to date with who, what and when things would be carried out all the way through which gave us piece of mind.
Now we can enjoy using our kitchen one again.
Marita
MaritaIllawarra, NSW

Love my kitchen, and everyone who sees it agree it has the "wow" factor

I saw the showroom kitchen and knew instantly this is the one. The measurements were taken, and after consultation, and my input, we came up with this attractive and fully functional, practical kitchen. It has the desired conveniences, and is precisely fitted into the room. Am very happy with the quality, service I received and the delivery time-frame. l wouldn't go anywhere else. Am one happy and satisfied customer. Thanks to you, Rob and Krauss Kitchens.
Marita
sandra b
sandra bIllawarra, NSW

NEW KITCHEN

32 years ago Rob (Krauss Kitchens) put in our Kitchen, NOW we updated it with again Rob and his son Paul.
Cant speak highly enough of the two of them, plus all their team that work for Krauss Kitchens.
WITHIN 1 WEEK they had removed and installed our modern lovely new kitchen.

Rattler
RattlerWollongong

Awesome Kitchen

Great 4 day turn around time frame. Thanks to Rob for his input in helping our design and the fantastic team installation. Super communication, reliable service and workmanship that made everything come together.

Julie and Keith
Julie and Keith

Wow

Krauss Kitchens did a great job, we love our new kitchen. Rob is a perfectionist and follows up on everything to make sure the job is perfect. All the tradies were excellent. We were back using our kitchen within four days. Thanks to Rob and his team.

Margaret
MargaretSydney nsw

A perfect kitchen

We would like to thank Krauss Kitchens .Paul was very approachable and listened to my requests for not only a beautiful kitchen but a fully functional kitchen .Paul was always on hand to see the work through. Matt was very punctual ,courteous,and his work is withought fault . Thank you to all involved in making my kitchen happen ,and in 2 weeks ,Unbelievable ! Paul also organised a bathroom vanity for my powder room ,which has made such a difference. All with Matt’s skills ,which are so good ,he really knows his work and carries them out with great proffessionalism.Thanks again Paul ,Matt and Darcy

Jen and John
Jen and JohnWollongong

Beautiful Kitchen

Thank you Krauss Kitchens. Rob and his team did a great job in giving us a beautiful new kitchen, they were very quick and efficient in all aspects of the job. We would highly recommend there service. We just love our new kitchen ! Great job. Very happy :)

Robyn W
Robyn W

Excellent renovation

My new kitchen was installed in four days with minimum disruption and no mess. Rob has a wonderful team who turned up on time and worked extremely well together. Rob personally checked every detail of the installation, as well as arranging for an adjustment to my ceiling fan. I can highly recommend Krauss Kitchens.

Kaz W
Kaz WWollongong

Dream kitchen

I can’t actually believe how amazing our kitchen turned out. It is truly the most beautiful kitchen I’ve ever seen- can’t quite believe it’s mine. Rob was amazing, workmanship was flawless and it was just such a seamless renovation.. Rob was on top of every single detail and personalised our kitchen exactly how I wanted.

Absolutely without a doubt highly highly recommend!!

Erika Brennan
Erika Brennan

Fabulous Kitchen Renovation

The pre kitchen discussion, advice and quote was professional, friendly and easy. Visits to the showroom were rewarding and helpful. The actual removal and installation took only 4 days from start to finish. Very professional in every way. Easy to work with all involved. Organisation for individual trades was perfect. No fuss or difficulties all ran smoothly from start to a perfect finish. Very please with everything that occurred. We made the right choice. The Kitchen design and finished product is fabulous. It looks great. Well done Rob and workforce. Thanks Erika

David
DavidCoalcliff

Excellent! I cannot praise Rob Krauss and his team more highly!

Everything Rob promised he delivered - plus more. He said he would remove and install my kitchen within the week and he did (infact it was done in 4 days from start to finish). A very professional team who were a pleasure to deal with and have in my home. The tradesman were of a very high standard and great people to deal with. I am very happy with my kitchen and with the level of service and quality of product. Thank you rob.

TinaC
TinaCAU2 posts

Love my new kitchen....best service

They told me in and out within a week.

SO TRUE.

From removal to completion in 4...yes 4 business days.

Very professional service. Minimal disruption to family life.

Excellent product. I can not fault this company.

From advice in planning stage to completion, nothing was a problem.

Highly recommended.

Lynn
Lynn

Great quality kitchen

Rob and the team did a very professional job with great ideas and workmanship. The quote price and delivery times were all kept with the work completed in a week including stone bench tops and splash backs. Thanks Krauss Kitchens.

John H
John HHorsley

Excellent customer service, Dream Kitchen

From our initial meeting with Paul from Krauss kitchens, the experience, expertise, friendly and professional manner and advice we received made it an easy choice to choose Krauss to design our new kitchen. We were kept well informed throughout the whole process. The tradesmen from Krauss, the carpenters and stone masons were all experienced, friendly and professional. The whole process was less than a week and we absolutely love our new kitchen. We were recommended to Krauss Kitchens and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting an excellent job!! Thanks Paul for all your help and ideas!

GMB
GMBWollongong2 posts

WOW Simply stunning Kitchen!

We chose Krauss Kitchens after we saw a friend’s new kitchen. The installation of our new kitchen was very fast and well-orchestrated with trades attending when required. The customer service was exemplary from the moment we walked into the showroom until completion. We felt informed every step of the way. Thank you, Paul, Rob and your wonderful staff and workers I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Krauss Kitchens to anyone.

Noelene
Noelene

Love our new kitchen

Many thanks to Rob Kraus and his team for our beautiful new kitchen.

It was completed within a week with no hiccups.

Very happy with the workmanship and quality of fittings.

Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Kraus Kitchens to anyone.

Janice
JaniceWollongong

Extremely Happy

Thanks Rob and team for my my new kitchen fit-out. I also had my laundry and pantry re-done as well as having new hardwood flooring put down in the loungeroom, kitchen, diningroom, pantry and 3 hallways. As Rob was doing the kitchen at the same time he coordinated the laying of the floor and the kitchen. I work full time and this saved me the hassle of trying to work and coordinate other tradies' completing the tasks needed when getting work done. I can recommend Krauss Kitchens for the great workmanship on my kitchen, pantry and laundry replacement. Extremely happy with my kitchen and the appliances and especially the self closing drawers.

tearose
tearoseIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Perfect Kitchen

We had Krauss Kitchens install a new kitchen for us. Paul who handled everything from start to finish couldnt do enough for us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted and we did. Very happy with everything we also had additional storage added to a room that backed onto the kitchen and cannot fault that either. If you ever need cabinetry or a new kitchen installed go see Rob at Krauss Kitchens they are wonderful and were in and out within 7 days and i had my new kitchen up and running.

Terry S
Terry SIllawarra, NSW8 posts

PERFECT KITCHEN

We had Krauss Kitchens install a complete new kitchen for us. We had 3 quotes from other installers but we were very impressed with the quality, design and price Krauss offered us. Adding to this the ideas that they gave us made it more exciting. The installation was extremely quick and completed in 3 days from commencement including stone tops, electrical, plumbing and plastering which Krauss organized all the tradesmen. All of our many relatives and friends have commented on the excellent workmanship. We would highly recommend Krauss Kitchens for their finish and time taken to complete.

We are very proud of our new kitchen. Thank you Robert

IAN MORRIS
IAN MORRIS2 posts

Excellent additions

Recently we commissioned Krauss Kitchens to create additional storage in a living area, a complete fit out of the laundry and modifications to the kitchen. We chose Krauss Kitchens as they had done the original work and we wanted to ensure the changes were of the same high standard and from the same materials. The resulting additions are excellent. The fitout was done on the allocated day, with the finishing touches done after the weekend. The tradesmen did an excellent job and cleaned up afterwards. Thanks very much to Steve and the team at Krauss Kitchens.

Dougie
Dougie

Wonderful team

Thank you Rob and your wonderful staff and workers. You did our kitchen about 30 years ago and it was great then. This time it's just brilliant. From our first visit to the showroom until completion of kitchen all done in three weeks. Think you have extra elves helping in the workshop. It was all go. Thank you for all suggestions. You can visualise the completed kitchen . Your staff are just great workers. Happy and talking on the job very thorough and good with clean up. Cant believe they had it installed in such a short time

If anyone is thinking about a new kitchen go talk to Rob or one of his boys at the showroom. You will learn a lot of sensible ideas and get a fabulous kitchen ffom them

Nel
NelMt Keira

Great Kitchen

Very happy with Krauss Kitchens. We were kept informed every day about what was going to happen that day. Tradies very friendly and cleaned up after their job. Kitchen completed in a week. Kitchen looks great - small area to work with but looks so much bigger.

Heidi Koechel
Heidi KoechelAlbion Park

Fantastic Kitchen

I cannot recommend Rob and his team of tradies highly enough. The kitchen was not your average sized kitchen and yet it was completed within a week and back to a functional kitchen. Rob your thoroughness and organisational skills go a long way to ensure everything went accordingly to plan and we were ecstatic at the results. Thank you again, we will be calling on you for our next project.

Linda anderson
Linda anderson2 posts

Quality KItchen

Thank you Rob You gave us a beautiful new kitchen and was finished in 4 days including the stone bench top. The quality of the work didn’t suffer due to the quick time frame. All the tradies were very friendly and cleaned up after themselves. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Krauss Kitchens to anyone.

Kezza
Kezza

Perfection!!

A massive thank you to Rob and his amazing group of tradesman, your professionalism and attention to detail is flawless. Our new kitchen is the main focal point of the home and it looks incredible. You cannot go wrong with a Krauss Kitchen, From start to finish our kitchen was complete within 5 days and at the end of everyday I knew what was happening the following day. Thank you again

Theresa and Michael
Theresa and Michael

Perfect !!!!

We have recently had a Krauss Kitchen installed in our home and couldn't be more delighted, it is awesome!

from start to finish it took 5 days. The whole team is amazing!

To Rob and all the tradies, THANKYOU so much, you made my dream kitchen come to reality and I wouldn't change a thing.Will definitely be recommending Krauss Kitchens to others.

Bill and Sandra
Bill and SandraWollongong

Professional job!

We are very happy with our new Kraus kitchen and the professional way in which it was installed. The attention to detail was first class and the kitchen was finished within 5 days, including the stone bench top and splash backs. Full marks to all those involved in the installation.