2Kreepy Krauly RX-Tank

3.8

65%11%24%

Cobus
CobusSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

This Kreepy works very well indeed!

The Kreepy keep the bottom of the pool spotless and does a 70% job on the walls, which is pretty good! It covers the floor area exceptionally well! The pool is always bright blue! Show details
JamesR
JamesR

can’t be beaten

My Kreepy Krauly does what the other big brands can’t. Had issues with the supplied cleaner when I bought my home, after doing some research I replaced it with this and couldn’t be happier Show details
Anthony
Anthony2 posts

Works really well

Cleans the pool immaculately cannot fault has lasted without assistance 100 times longer than our previous model. Would recommend to anyone chasing a cheaper than robotic vacuum system for their pool Show details
Mal
Mal3 posts

Good unit but struggles on walls

Have had one of these little units on trial for the last few days. It does an amazing job at picking up small and large debris, cannot fault it on this. The only thing is it will not climb the walls (pebblecrete pool) which stops it from doing a total clean. Show details ·  2
Pricey
PriceyHunter Region, NSW2 posts
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
frustrated dude
frustrated dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I'm a winner clean pool no effort

My pool has literally never been so clean since i purchased the my Kreepy Krauly RX and it was easy to set up. I Wake up everyday to a crystal clear pool Thanks to Kreepy Krauly Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

We swapped to the RX Tank after 30 years with the old skirt type Kreepy Krauly. Very happy with the robotic RX tank. No clicky noise like the old ones, we keep thinking its not working because there is no noise! Cleans well and does not get stuck on ladders or steps. No electrical cords inside and out of the pool and no need to remove the cleaner to empty it nor when swimming. Show details ·  1
Simon G
Simon GSydney, NSW8 posts

Best cleaner on the market!

I did a lot of research and saw the good reviews of this cleaner. I had previously tried both the Onga Hammerhead and Zodiac AX10 - but after taking the leap and purchasing the AX10 I'm super happy and this is hands down this is the best cleaner out there.

I have a lot of gum trees above my pool and whilst the Hammerhead picked them up okay, it never cleaned the entire pool. The AX10 picked up the smaller leaves but not the larger ones, and got jammed up every 15 mins with leaves and had to be manually cleaned out.

The RX Tank cleaned the pool overnight and got full coverage and didn't get clogged up or stuck. It picked up all the larger leaves as well as some small twigs.

Highly recommended this cleaner! Show details ·  1

Australian Family
Australian FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Highly recommend

Unbelievably quiet.
No electrical cords in the pool like some other cleaners (huge plus for me)
Compact and light
Don’t need to remove while swimming due to size
Easy to assemble
Set and forget
Very Affordable!!!
Cleans perfectly
Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Pete FS
Pete FSPerth, WA

Does what it says on the tin

Cleans pool very well and navigates around the pool without ever getting stuck. Love the fact it never needs emptying unlike my old robot cleaner! Not the best on walls Show details ·  1
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Philip
Philip Perth, WA2 posts

Perfect

Best endorsement of how good this pool cleaner is would be watching my father in law stand at the pool and watch it work and have a smile on his face. He would be the most precise person I know and nothing usually makes him smile so enough said. Perfect cleaner for the pool and excellent for assisting in enhancing law relationships! Show details ·  1
Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Perfect for picking up all those leaves

Our Kreepy Krauly is awesome at picking up all the debris on the bottom of the pool especially those big leaves. It climbs the walls without issues and keeps the pool looking sparkling clean. Show details ·  1
Ryan
RyanGIDGEGANNUP

Exceptional Clean

Purchasing this fully automatic pool cleaner was the best decision I've made. I was honestly surprised with how well this device cleaned the corners and even the walls of my pool. Unlike my previous cleaner, that left debris and grime on the pool surfaces, this device provided an exceptional clean. It is reassuring knowing that my pool is completely clean after a quick cycle, helping me make the most of the warm days in Perth. Show details ·  1
Cassper
CassperPerth, WA6 posts

Smashing machine!

Easy to set up and use, cleans the pool perfectly! Debris big and small (leaves, bugs etc) , no job is too hard, this is by far superior to our previous cleaner… wish we had of updated sooner! Simple to take in and out as we need to use the pool. Show details ·  1
Jenna Michie
Jenna MichiePerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

I LOVE my RX- tank. It’s easy to put in and out of the pool. The best part is it gets into those tricky places

My RX-tank mainly cleans up sand, grass clippings and any unlucky bugs that end up in the pool. It is very quiet and never gets in the way when using the pool. It’s easy to remove when wanting to swim Show details ·  1
Tina H.
Tina H.Perth, WA

Can’t wait for summer!

If your thinking about getting the pool ready for summer I would highly recommend giving the RX-Tank a go. Thought the walls of my 20yo fibreglass pool have been stained for years, put this unit in a month ago, runs horizontally along the walls with ease, can’t believe how clean they are now. It’s covers the whole pool and hasn’t got stuck once. No problems picking up leaves and dirt. Super quiet too. Show details ·  1
Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Kreepy Krauly RX-Tank compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Martina
Martina

Happy Wife Happy Life

This Kreepy Krauly saves my hubby's back and lets me enjoy the sunshine. It's easy to handle, has super scrubbing power and has impressive mobility. Saves time cleaning the slime. Show reply
Josie
Josie

Kreepy Krauly Kuality

This Kreepy Krauly is the Mark McGowan of pool cleaners. It knows what to do and gets the job done. It’s keeps everyone happy including the kids as they think it’s a transformer in the pool. It gets the leaves big and small, cleans the bottom and doesn’t make a lot of sound.. top notch job! Show details ·  1
Matt
Matt

Amazing to clean leaves!

Fantastic cleaner, we have a few trees near our pool and it was causing us problems, but the cleaner helped us deal with them without much hassle. Does a great job on everything except the largest branches, but can't expect miracles! Super happy with this product Show details ·  1
Stefan V.
Stefan V.2 posts

If you have leaves, this is the cleaner!

Very happy with this cleaner. Our pool is under a gumtree and it handles the leaves effortlessly.

Cons:
-$850 is too expensive. I've seen them on special for $650
-It gets stuck on every suction port and step corner
-The weird looking collar prevents it from climbing walls
Pros:
-Handles leaves extremely well apart from twigs...which is understandable
-Cleans and scrubs well
-No dramas in the last 6 months Show details ·  1

Jason W.
Jason W.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Didnt move

Bought this and wouldn't move. Took it in for warranty repairs and they said it was fine and it would work with my pool pumps.

Replaced it with another standard kreepy krauly product that works fine.

TECHNOLOGY not quite there yet.
 Show details

Adrian
Adrian Perth, WA

Best pool cleaner I have ever used and Aussie Made!

We have been running a Kreepy Krauly for the last 10 years and it has not missed a beat. Unfortunately while shocking the pool recently, with the cleaner removed, the dog had better ideas of our trusty unit.
We decided to upgrade to the new RX-Tank and I tell you what, this little tank is next level! I have never seen my kids so excited to watch the new ‘Frank the Tank’ (as they have named it) clean our pool. The pool was a little neglected (with the absence of our old cleaner) and had plenty of sand in the bottom. I couldn’t believe how quickly it cleaned the pool! Silent in operation and climbs the walls with ease.
Highly recommend this Aussie made product and worth every cent in my eyes. Keep up the great work  Show details ·  1
Frank Kellett
Frank KellettPerth, WA2 posts

Marvellous technology - Superb results

Replaced an older no name pool cleaner with the Kreepy Krauly RX-Tank. What a transformation and such marvellous technology. So much fun to see the unit climb up the walls of the pool. The pool never looked more sparkling and is so inviting it gets far more use from family and friends.  Show details ·  1
Marie
Marie

Not happy

Cleaner gets stuck all the time it’s faster to manually vacuum the pool. The flex hose perishes very quickly. For the amount of money this cleaner cost it’s a very poor performer.  Show details
Karen
KarenAU5 posts

Not that good

Gets stuck in the corners of pool and steps, constantly checking it to make sure it is working, exhausting for a business operater in a caravan park. Have contacted company twice, Kreepy Krauly-but no response to date. The joiner between the hose and the skimmer box plate doesn't last either, need a knew one already and only six months old, air getting sucked in. Very disappointed for $850.  Show details
Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Expected more

Gets stuck as much as other cleaners.
Flexible hose connector can deteriorate very quickly. Replaced with $98 Aldi cleaner after 5 months just as good if not better. Owned cleaners >20yrs.
Robotic Pool Cleaners