Kreepy Krauly RX-Tank

Kreepy Krauly RX-Tank

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kreepy Krauly

4.2
  • Pool Size

Craig
CraigDarling Downs, QLD

Great pool cleaner

The RX-Tank is a great ‘set and forget’ pool cleaner. Moves effectively around the pool whenever the filter is running. Has no problems with our pebble surface and easily cleans up the walls.

Purchased in March 2021.

Marsha
Marsha

Pool cleaning has never been so easy!

The X-tank is unbelievably efficient in our asymmetric pool. It gets into every corner, climbs the walls expertly and within two hours covers the complete pool surface. Excellent value for money!

Purchased in May 2021 for $772.73.

Cobus
CobusSouth East Queensland, QLD

This Kreepy works very well indeed!

The Kreepy keep the bottom of the pool spotless and does a 70% job on the walls, which is pretty good! It covers the floor area exceptionally well! The pool is always bright blue!

can’t be beaten

My Kreepy Krauly does what the other big brands can’t. Had issues with the supplied cleaner when I bought my home, after doing some research I replaced it with this and couldn’t be happier

Anthony
Anthony

Works really well

Cleans the pool immaculately cannot fault has lasted without assistance 100 times longer than our previous model. Would recommend to anyone chasing a cheaper than robotic vacuum system for their pool

Purchased in September 2020 at Pool time wa for $900.00.

frustrated dude
frustrated dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm a winner clean pool no effort

My pool has literally never been so clean since i purchased the my Kreepy Krauly RX and it was easy to set up. I Wake up everyday to a crystal clear pool Thanks to Kreepy Krauly

Purchased in October 2020 at Bilabong noosaville for $850.00.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

We swapped to the RX Tank after 30 years with the old skirt type Kreepy Krauly. Very happy with the robotic RX tank. No clicky noise like the old ones, we keep thinking its not working because there is no noise! Cleans well and does not get stuck on ladders or steps. No electrical cords inside and out of the pool and no need to remove the cleaner to empty it nor when swimming.

Purchased in September 2021 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $765.00.

Sarah D.Kreepy Krauly

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Simon G
Simon GSydney, NSW

Best cleaner on the market!

I did a lot of research and saw the good reviews of this cleaner. I had previously tried both the Onga Hammerhead and Zodiac AX10 - but after taking the leap and purchasing the AX10 I'm super happy and this is hands down this is the best cleaner out there.

I have a lot of gum trees above my pool and whilst the Hammerhead picked them up okay, it never cleaned the entire pool. The AX10 picked up the smaller leaves but not the larger ones, and got jammed up every 15 mins with leaves and had to be manually cleaned out.

The RX Tank cleaned the pool overnight and got full coverage and didn't get clogged up or stuck. It picked up all the larger leaves as well as some small twigs.

Highly recommended this cleaner!

Purchased in October 2021 for $800.00.

Australian Family
Australian FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Unbelievably quiet.
No electrical cords in the pool like some other cleaners (huge plus for me)
Compact and light
Don’t need to remove while swimming due to size
Easy to assemble
Set and forget
Very Affordable!!!
Cleans perfectly
Highly recommend

Purchased in October 2021 for $850.00.

Pete FS
Pete FSPerth, WA

Does what it says on the tin

Cleans pool very well and navigates around the pool without ever getting stuck. Love the fact it never needs emptying unlike my old robot cleaner! Not the best on walls

Purchased in October 2021 for $799.00.

Philip
Philip Perth, WA

Perfect

Best endorsement of how good this pool cleaner is would be watching my father in law stand at the pool and watch it work and have a smile on his face. He would be the most precise person I know and nothing usually makes him smile so enough said. Perfect cleaner for the pool and excellent for assisting in enhancing law relationships!

Purchased in February 2021.

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Perfect for picking up all those leaves

Our Kreepy Krauly is awesome at picking up all the debris on the bottom of the pool especially those big leaves. It climbs the walls without issues and keeps the pool looking sparkling clean.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ryan
RyanGIDGEGANNUP

Exceptional Clean

Purchasing this fully automatic pool cleaner was the best decision I've made. I was honestly surprised with how well this device cleaned the corners and even the walls of my pool. Unlike my previous cleaner, that left debris and grime on the pool surfaces, this device provided an exceptional clean. It is reassuring knowing that my pool is completely clean after a quick cycle, helping me make the most of the warm days in Perth.

Purchased in August 2021 for $850.00.

Cassper
CassperPerth, WA

Smashing machine!

Easy to set up and use, cleans the pool perfectly! Debris big and small (leaves, bugs etc) , no job is too hard, this is by far superior to our previous cleaner… wish we had of updated sooner! Simple to take in and out as we need to use the pool.

Purchased in November 2020.

Amazing to clean leaves!

Fantastic cleaner, we have a few trees near our pool and it was causing us problems, but the cleaner helped us deal with them without much hassle. Does a great job on everything except the largest branches, but can't expect miracles! Super happy with this product

Purchased in May 2021 for $678.00.