KRG Conveyancing Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

Prue

Prueasked

I am selling a property to our tennants. They are getting a contract of sale drawn up and they need mine and my sisters name. We have both married since we bought our property. Do we needs to provide our married names or maiden names?
Thanks,
Prue

SAJ

SAJasked

Hi,

I just wanted to check and confirm with you on the council Invoice. I have received the Rates Invoice from the Council for the amount of $439 for the period of 1 Jan 2019 – 30 June 2019.

However, we only settled the land on 11 March 2019. Could you please advise if we still need to make the rates payment for the period 01 Jan 2019 – 10 March 2019. And also, on the Settlement statement which I have received from you guys, there was a charge of $45.69 as Brisbane City Council Rates. So we were under the impression that rates have been paid up till 31.03.2019.

I have already sent the relevant details to Yung Le and Jodie Collins.

Sajeewa.

George R.KRG Conveyancing

Hi Sajeewa,

Yung has sent you an email confirming the invoice is your responsibility for payment and that the appropriate adjustments were made in your favour at settlement. This is completely normal within the conveyancing process.

Regards,
KRG

Sam

Samasked

Anyone has their address and phone number please?

Steve
Steve

GPO Box 3258
BRISBANE Q 4000
Ph: 1300 132 088

Jules

Julesasked

How much is your conveyancing? Is it dependent on the price of the property?

George R.KRG Conveyancing

Hi Jules,

The price of the property is not relevant to the fee structure. The type of property (house, land or unit), location and whether you are buying or selling can affect the conveyancing fees though.

You are able to get an all-inclusive quote online on our website at http://www.krg.com.au/.

Good luck with your transaction!

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives