KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 2 of 27)

Exceptional Service

KRG Conveyancing were referred to us through a family member and we couldn’t be happier with their recommendation . We have used them for the sale of our home and also for the purchase of a block of land. We found them to be very professional and efficient with all their correspondence. Brooke has been our main point of contact and she has gone above and beyond to make our experience with them flawless. We would have no hesitation in recommending them .

Conveyancing for sale of property

I have used a number of conveyancers before but this was the first time I have used KRG Conveyancing - I found them after an internet search and selected them based on their reviews - the service I received was exceptional (from initial enquiry to sale of property). They did what they said they would do and presented everything very clearly - no legal jargon. Nina, and Jodie Collins in particular, were fabulous - they made everything very easy and were super efficient and responsive. I would not hesitate to use KRG again and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Steve Clarke

Steve ClarkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service

KRG managed the conveyancing of my Unit sale. First through a failed (on finance) contract for which they charged me nothing other than the requisite title search cost then through the recent settlement. Jodie Collins had the helm on the work and, with the team at KRG, managed all the details with minimum hassle. I was kept informed throughout the process and could not be more delighted with the outcome.

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Great service and seamless process

My partner and I used KRG Conveyancing (primarily dealing with Suzi) for a purchase of an apartment in the Brisbane CBD. Everything was made clear to us up front and we didn't have any issues during the process. We'll be sure to KRG again in the future!

Unit Sale

We have used KRG several times for conveyancing and always found them to be professional and efficient. Jodie Collins, who handled the sale of our unit at Emerald Lakes, was no exception. The details of our latest transaction changed several times which she handled with ease and the sale was completed smoothly and settled on time.

The team @ KRG were great to deal with especially Suzi.

I have used KRG twice to handle property settlements for me in QLD and cannot fault them.
Top work by the KRG team!
I would recommend them to anyone needing this service

KRG made our house purchase so easy. Highly recommend!

Suzi and the team have done a great job of our house purchase conveyancing. We would highly recommend KRG to anyone who wants the job done properly and with great communication. There was no question unanswered and everything ran very smoothly.

Great job. Clear advice

Jodie arranged my property sale and she gave me clear advice and also quick response and arranged the sale smoothly without any delays.
Thanks you for the service. Good job.

Consummate Professionals

Suzi and her team made our first home purchase easy. Through great communication, using simple language every step of the way, we never had any doubts. Honestly we wouldn't use anyone else.

Sik and Annie

Sik and AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional service. Highly recommended.

I have been using KRG conveyancing service many times last 15 years.
Their services have been exceptional for us. A good communication skills provided.
We had to sell our house privately without Involved realestate agent.
KRG Team helped me.
We thank you to Jodie Collins' excellent service.

Jo Osman

Jo OsmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

KRG Conveyancing - Professional Service

First time using KRG Conveyancing and we were recommended to use by a friend, from first point of call we felt at ease, Suzi kept me updated through the process even when I asked silly questions, due to the complex of dealing with banks. I would be happy to use the services of KRG again and we will now be recommending friends to them also. Thank you for all your help.

Megan M.

Megan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

We’ve recently used KRG Conveyancing & were impressed with the professional service.
Suzi kept us up to date at every stage of the process. She took the worry out of everything. We highly recommend KRG.

Mary S.

Mary S.

High quality service

The assistance provided by Jodie Collins of KRG Conveyancing was a delight and great comfort to my family The service care and attention provided made this complex transaction a pleasure for me

Professional Sale of our property.

Thank you Brooke Board for her professioal and efficiency with the sale of our property again, we will be happy to use your service again in the future snd are hapoy to recommend KRG Convetancing.

Mark. C

Mark. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Our Thanks go to Suzi Killey, once again we have recieved speedy, no fuss, value for money service from KRG. We have used these guys a few times now and have always found them to be dependable and reliable with our purchases and sales. Our bank is not the easiest to deal with but Suzi goes the extra mile to make sure everything happens on the day. I have no hesitation in recommending KRG to you.

Cathy Gaske

Cathy GaskeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Thank you so much Suzi Killey for all your help and assistance with the sale of our property, and also the purchase of our new property. You were always available and responded to emails immediately. We would happily recommend KRG and Suzi to family and friends. Thank you again

Great service proved by Brooke

Brooke again provided me with excellent service. The cost for the conveyancing was definately value for money. KRG were a much cheaper rate than anyone else I researched. I would recommend KRG and Brooke to anyone buying or selling their home.

EnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

We use KRG conveyancing last year for our first property we purchased and after that outstanding service we received from Suzi we had to go back for our second property purchase and we were not disappointed from start to finish the whole team were professional and courteous and delivered on all that was promised. Would not hesitate to recommend them to my friend and family. Also we are from Melbourne so no problems there, Suzi made sure we were looked after. Thank you again.

LeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, easy conveyance with KRG & Suzi Killey

This is my second property conveyance with KRG Conveyancing - and i would engage them again and again. My contact/conveyancer Suzi Killey was great. I was fully informed & everything went smoothly. Thanks Suzi

Jodie Collins was very helpful in getting this settlement done in time for me.

I was scared about using my old computer to correspond and save folders but Jodie Collins made it easy for me . She did not pester me for anything and that saved me. I gave her everything I had on the property and she finished the Job. I had no problems. I am very happy and pleased.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives