KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 2 of 27)

Listing monitored by KRG Conveyancing

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Freya and team were fab

KRG was great - efficient, clear and easy to communicate with. Freya was my conveyancer and she made it all very easy for me as a first home buyer. I’m very happy with KRG and Freya

Darrell
DarrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Conveyancer

Returning customer to KRG. As expected, very good service.
I particularly like there communications style with regular updates and quick responses to questions. They provide an initial summery listing key milestones and critical dates which is very reassuring. Our contact, Jodie Collins was very professional and gave clear consise answers to our questions.
Highly recommended

Jodie and team were a joy to deal with, great price and service, thank you

Always helpful, pleasant and prompt. It was a pleasure to buy with their assistance, advise and support. Jodie works tirelessly to ensure customer needs are met and that there are no hiccups along the way.

Only conveyancer to use

Our experience with KRG was straight forward and professional. Freya took care of us and did an amazing job. Would recommend her and the team everytime! Freya Craig made everything very clear and kept us updated punctually. 10/10!!

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

From the first email engagement, Freya Craig made conveyancing very easy. They made the process and requirements very clear, kept me up to date and it was the simplest and least stressful sale process that I have been through.

Great choice

Brooke Board and team did a great job. They were friendly, knowledgeable, accessible and easy to deal with. Everything went smoothly from beginning to settlement - one less stress to deal with! I would recommend KRG.

P.Chapman
P.ChapmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and prompt service.

Thank you Jodie Collins for the efficient and prompt service. We are engaging KRG conveyancing service for our second property. Very affordable price package as well. We are very happy with the professional service.

Willc
WillcQueensland

Efficient and friendly service

We both sold our house and bought our new house using KRG conveyancing. All staff were friendly and helpful. All services were carried out promptly and efficiently. It was a pleasure to deal with this company and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell property.

Freya was super efficient and informative. All correspondence was answered very quickly. Everything went without a hitch. The PEXA app was ok but all the actions were done via phone or email so didn’t really need ut

Freya from KRG conveyancing - Responsive, professional and friendly

Freya was my conveyancer for a property purchase in Brisbane.

She was always available with quick response times and took quick action.

The settlement had a number of issues due to valuations with the property and she was able to assist navigate us to a successful outcome. She made the process less stressful and was always available to assist. Would highly recommend.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lauren from Conveyancing at KRG

Lauren from conveyancing was wonderful to deal with and very understanding with our settlements. She would get back to you quickly and dealt with our first failed settlement like a professional.

T.Ng
T.NgPerth, WA

Excellent service

Jodie Collins and the Gold Coast team recently helped us with the sale of our property. We are located in WA but had no concerns with the process as she updated us on the progress and communicated frequently. Easy to grab hold of and helpful when we sought advice from her.

Leigh Y.
Leigh Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great team at KRG

From the word go KRG were on the money, quick replies and getting things done.
especially with a quick settlement. I dealt with mainly Freya who was professional & Knowledgeable always got a email back very promptly which helped make everything more smooth.
I was very happy with KRG and would recommend to give this company a try.

KRG Conveyancing - Jodie Collins - professional and timely responses

I would highly recommend using KRG for conveyancing services. Throughout the experience Jodie & her team provided excellent support and answered all my queries in a timely manner. My house sale fell twice before settling on the third contract. As promised, I was only charged for the completed sale.

Thanks Jodie for your excellent service

My experience with KRG Conveyance was great, especially with Jodie. She was professional but also attentive & friendly which made the whole process much easier. I would definitely recommend KRG to anyone.

Excellent Service - 5 Star ⭐️

My experience with Freya at KRG Conveyance was fantastic. She was professional but friendly & made my entire property sales experience an absolute breeze. Thank you Freya & KRG Conveyancing, I will definitely recommend you to anyone and I will not hesitate to use your services again.

Freya was great!

My sale was full of so many ups and downs and Freya held my hand (figuratively) through the whole thing. She was clear and factual and sorted it out with a positive attitude! Cheers!

Seamless service delivery

Everything was attended to promptly - there were no hitches, or delays. All of the staff were communicative, and everything was clearly explained. I would definitely use KRG again in the future.

Asif
AsifQueensland

No courtesy

I went with them as they had good reviews on product reviews. But I wasn't impressed at all. I have to contact for everything myself. I was allocated a conveyncer who never EVER contacted me. The only contact she made was on the day of settlement with such a cold response. Normally you get congratulated that its all settled, home is yours etc etc... nothing like that..
all I received are emails from one other person (not my conveynecer) and usually ever email was scary,... "if you didn't do in Thi particular time frame contract will be cancelled or fine etc etc"
I must say KRG made this process very stressful for me.. I didn't enjoy dealing with them.

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used Jodie and KRG for 2 property purchases now. The whole process is very clear, smooth and easy. The team at KRG keep their clients informed every step of the way and cost is very reasonable too. Will definitely use them again. Highly recommend

Jones Van Kolck
Jones Van KolckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellect Service

Very happy with excellent communication and service given ....extra work and time was required by Jodie and team because sale was awaiting finance approval..Would use KRG again..L Jones and J Van Kolck

Ron
RonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Jodie was excellent to deal with, whole experience was stress free. Jodie kept in contact with myself and my partner the whole time and advised up on thing we were not sure of. Would recommend KRG.

A great service

I found the KRG team professional and friendly. My assigned Conveyancing Professional, Freya, stayed one step ahead of the process the whole way to ensure a smooth settlement for our property sale. She kept me up to date as the process progressed. Initial setup by Aynsley also impressive. Plus very reasonably priced with no added extras. I have recommended KRG to other members of my family. Thank you Freya and team.

Great service and beyond

A big lot of gratitude has to go to Lauren who provided extremely good service with the sale of my property on the Gold Coast. Unable to be there physically, due to Covid, it was comforting to have Lauren, deal with some odd unexpected bumps along the way. Her professionalism and compassion, deserve high praise and I would certainly recommend her to those looking to either purchase or sell. Thanks Lauren

Paul S.
Paul S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service at every step of the journey

Jodie Collins provided complete guidance through my first property purchase. I didn't know much at the start but now see the level of involvement required. Thankyou Jodie and KRG Conveyancing. A great team effort. 5 stars!

Vonnie
Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK
MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne
Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives