KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 2 of 16)

Exemplary Service

For many reasons we had to extend the settlement date several times and Courtney Conaghan was patient, courteous and thorough in keeping us informed throughout the whole process. No query was insignificant to Courtney. She really was a pleasure to work with at such a difficult time.

Conveyancing

We used KRG Conveyancing and were very happy with the way Courtney Conaghan conducted our house purchase for us. We were emailed through every step of the process, and nothing was a trouble for them Settlement was a breeze, thanks Courtney.

Happy with service

I had Yung Le dealing with my settlement. Everything went well. Only had to send standard emails.
Only made one phone call to make sure things were fine. No hiccups. The process went well.

Smooth going process and settlement Pr

Prompt and courteous call backs with queries and questions we had. Communication good and clear re the process. Felt totally comfortable with Yung handling our sale. Would recommend Yung to friends and family.

Buying a home without hassle

KRG offered an affordable and effective service.

Often the only thing that held up the process was me not signing and returning documents ....

Yung Le was good at politely encouraging me to return the documents. Also after many matches of phone tennis she made me feel good about the process with clear timelines of my responsibilities.

Fast and Efficient

We worked with Yung Le and she responded quickly to all our queries and handled our first home buying experience smoothly. There were a lot of things we are not familiar with and she took time explaining things to us. Will definitely recommend her to all my friends.

Fantastic Personal Customer Service

We have just purchased a new property and after 20 years sold our cherished family home. Our conveyor was Yung Le.
Whilst Yung remained professional she was personable and nothing was ever too much trouble. Yung made an amateur like me feel comfortable, her communication skills both written and verbal were always punctual, clear and concise. I would most certainly have no hesitation in using KRG and will certainly recommend your company.

Happy with the service provided

KRG Conveyancing have just helped me with the sale of my property. Courtney made sure communication was always very clear, and responding to questions was always followed through in a timely manner.

Another excellant result from KRG Conveyancing

Thank you Courtney Conaghan at KRG Conveyancing for a successful sale of my Wishart property. You were helpful to me throughout the entire process and as I was an interstate seller your professionalism and guidance was much appreciated. Once again thank you.

Thank you KRG Conveyancing and especially Courtney Conaghan

KGR Conveyancing has just completed the settlement on my Tin Can Bay property. The transaction went very smoothly due to the professionalism of the KGR team and a special thanks to Courtney Conaghan who managed my sale. She kept me fully informed throughout the process and had every aspect of the transaction prepared for the settlement. I would highly recommend KRG Conveyancing Brisbane to act on your behalf when transferring property.

Very supportive and easy to work with

We just bought our first home with the help of KRG.We started of quite nervous about the whole process, but Courtney was very patient and answered all our questions. She was always just an email/phone call away. We also liked the transparent pricing-no nasty surprises. We would highly recommend KRG to family and friends

Outstanding service

The sale of our late fathers property was not straight forward and had many twists and turns, Courtney Conaghan was always professional, supportive and informative. We are very grateful to have worked with Courtney and would highly recommend Courtney and the KRG team.

Yung le well done

Did not have one problem from the time i engaged to settlement.Always contacted and everything easy.Thanks yung le.What can i say it was all taken care of.Made simple between my bank and krg

Conveyancing by KRG Conveyancing

I have used KRG Conveyancing previously and couldn’t be happier with their efficient handling of all aspects of the transaction
Yung Le was my contact to settlement and I send my thanks to her for her great service

Pleasure doing Business

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Suzi handling the sale of our property on the Gold Coast. I found Suzi and the team extremely professional, they kept me well informed throughout the whole process.
It was absolutely stress free!
Thanks Suzi and Georgia - I highly recommend KRG for your conveyancing.

KRG - "Exceptional Service & Extremely Professional"

I recently had the pleasure of Courtney handling the sale of our property at South Brisbane. I found her and the team extremely professional, if unavailable Courtney returned my calls very promptly and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. It was absolutely stress free!
Thanks Courtney and Georgia - I highly recommend KRG for your conveyancing.

Seemless, No Fuss Service. Was kept Informed all the way

Courtney from KRG handled the conveyancing for the sale of my property and dealt with any issues with a minimum of fuss and kept me posted all the way, up to and including settlement.
Courtney was professional and courteous and I would not hesitate in recommending her, or KRG Conveyancing to anyone wanting sell their property.

Yung Le KRG Conveyancing

Couldn't be happier with Yung's warmth and diligence in stepping me through the sale of my house. There were complications which Yung handled in an unruffled way. She communicated clearly by email and phone and worked efficiently to step through the process. Highly recommended!

Made Selling our house Easy!

Highly recommend. Great price, very good communication - an easy process. We used KRG 9 yrs ago to purchase our property and again to sell it. Suzi was our go to this time round, very professional and friendly. Would use again.

Suzi Killey KRG Conveyancer

Suzi supplied prompt, accurate and concise information with each contact during our property purchase. Suzi was with each contact amicable and supportive.