KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 2 of 30)

Great service and always really speedy and professional with responses

Used for recent house purchase and they were flawless. Everything was done quickly with zero hassles. Jodie Collins was great and answered many questions in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

Kathy G.

Kathy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Suzi Killey for an effortless transaction. Everything went smoothly and to plan.
I can’t believe how efficient you and the team at KRG are, from emailing me a quote while I was still on the initial phone call, to calling me when the sale was finalised.

Werine

WerineHunter Region, NSW

Thank you Jodie Collins!

Thank you Jodie Collins at KRG for your prompt communication, friendly correspondence and efficient manner in which you handled all of my legal responsibilities for the sale of my property. Five start service taking all the worry out of the process - thank you!

Dean Preston

Dean PrestonSydney, NSW

Seamless and Great Value

One of the easiest transactions I’ve ever had. Suzi Killey managed my property sale and all the interactions (including all my questions) like the true professional that she is. I would not hesitate to use KRG is the future. Highly recommended. Thanks, Dean

Tammy

TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth settlement experience

I had a great experience with Suzi Killey at KRG five years ago when I bought my home, so was very pleased when she was available to help me through the settlement when I sold the home last week. I would definitely recommend using KRG for buying and selling, they make it so straightforward and saves you time and money. Thanks again Suzi...

Wilna

WilnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Conveyancing taken care of.

This is the second time we've used KRG Conveyancing to manage our property transaction. Jodie Collins was an absolute pleasure to work with, responsive and keeping us updated throughout the process. Jodie even arranged for early access to the property within only a few hours. Thank you for the great service. We will definitely use their services again in future.

Sam J.

Sam J.Central Queensland, QLD

Returning again and again!

I have worked with Suzi on 3 house purchases, and each time it is an absolute dream. Nothing is too much trouble and the whole process runs to clockwork. Highly recommended.

Efficient and Great Service

Recently sold our property with KRG handling the conveyancing and found the whole team to be friendly and exceptional from initial phone call through to settlement. Suzi Killey was excellent as our conveyancing professional.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tori at KRG handled the sale of my house. Excellent service. Very responsive and hassle-free. I would use Tori again. In fact, I have already engaged her services for the purchase of my next property!

Fantastic Conveyancing Solicitors

Highly recommend KRG - bought our first home recently and the whole process was seamless.

Brooke Board was extremely helpful from the get go, and made the purchase of our first home very special!

Will certainly be using KRG again!

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to Tori Dellaway and the team at KRG conveyancing. The selling process was made easy with easy to follow instructions and always very helpful. Would definitely recommend and will use again in the future.
Thanks again.. Bec & Randall

Steve

SteveBrisbane

No Fuss Conveyancing

You can't go past KRG Conveyancing if you are looking for a no fuss professional service. They really are there for you from go to woe! Their clear, easy to follow instructions make for a stress free settlement of your property transaction. We have used KRG a few times now for both buying and selling and highly recommend Tori Dellaway and her team.
Thanks again for a job well done Tori.

Steve & Jenni

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Suzie Killey, great work

I have engaged KRG on about 4 occasions as seller and buyer. I have been extremely impressed with their conveyancing work, especially Suzi Killey who I have found to be highly organised and informative. A top conveyancer. No hesitation in recommending Suzi or Krg

Excellent result with friendly professional service

Very happy with KRG service. All staff were extremely friendly and professional. Tori Dellaway helped through to settlement was reliable, helpful and very knowledgeable. We have used KRG once before and would definitely use them again and happily recommend them to others. Thank you for assisting us in achieving our result.

Exceptional Service

Jodie Collins was extremely professional and communicated at all times right up to the final settlement.
We did not need to worry at all as it was in good hands.
Thanks Jodie - we appreciate all you did.

Happy client

Happy clientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and efficient

This is my 3rd transaction using KRG. They are streamlined and professional, and as a client I’ve always felt 100% supported throughout each transaction.
I’ve found that all staff that I have had contact with over the last 18 months for both buying and selling, have provided expert guidance with clear easy-to-follow process.
I have recommended KRG already to friends and family. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Special thanks to Jodie Collins and Kieran Farr, and also to Amanda Morris for initial advice and Jade.

Helpful, professional and efficient

Tori Dellaway was fast, friendly, helpful and professional. This was our first time selling a home and we are very happy with the service and assistance she provided to us through the process.

Excellent service

I am a repeat client and highly recommend their conveyancing service. On the most recent transaction, Jodie Collins was super efficient, professional, very helpful and polite in all our dealings. It was a complete pleasure to deal with her.

Julie and Chris

Julie and ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service - The Best

We are a repeat customer and cannot speak highly enough of KRG. Brooke Board was fantastic, responded with any query so very promptly; we were so thankful for her guidance throughout the process.
Cannot fault Brooke and KRG in any way; 5 star service! Thank you!
We will be engaging your services again in the very near future.
Chris and Julie

Suzi Killey review

This is the 2nd and 3rd times I have used KRG Conveyancing. In all my experiences with Suzi Killey I can't fault her knowledge, experience and thorough professionalism. Thank you.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives