KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 2 of 31)

KRG Conveyancing - Jodie Collins - professional and timely responses

I would highly recommend using KRG for conveyancing services. Throughout the experience Jodie & her team provided excellent support and answered all my queries in a timely manner. My house sale fell twice before settling on the third contract. As promised, I was only charged for the completed sale.

Thanks Jodie for your excellent service

My experience with KRG Conveyance was great, especially with Jodie. She was professional but also attentive & friendly which made the whole process much easier. I would definitely recommend KRG to anyone.

Excellent Service - 5 Star ⭐️

My experience with Freya at KRG Conveyance was fantastic. She was professional but friendly & made my entire property sales experience an absolute breeze. Thank you Freya & KRG Conveyancing, I will definitely recommend you to anyone and I will not hesitate to use your services again.

Freya was great!

My sale was full of so many ups and downs and Freya held my hand (figuratively) through the whole thing. She was clear and factual and sorted it out with a positive attitude! Cheers!

Seamless service delivery

Everything was attended to promptly - there were no hitches, or delays. All of the staff were communicative, and everything was clearly explained. I would definitely use KRG again in the future.

Asif

AsifQueensland

No courtesy

I went with them as they had good reviews on product reviews. But I wasn't impressed at all. I have to contact for everything myself. I was allocated a conveyncer who never EVER contacted me. The only contact she made was on the day of settlement with such a cold response. Normally you get congratulated that its all settled, home is yours etc etc... nothing like that..
all I received are emails from one other person (not my conveynecer) and usually ever email was scary,... "if you didn't do in Thi particular time frame contract will be cancelled or fine etc etc"
I must say KRG made this process very stressful for me.. I didn't enjoy dealing with them.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used Jodie and KRG for 2 property purchases now. The whole process is very clear, smooth and easy. The team at KRG keep their clients informed every step of the way and cost is very reasonable too. Will definitely use them again. Highly recommend

Jones Van Kolck

Jones Van KolckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellect Service

Very happy with excellent communication and service given ....extra work and time was required by Jodie and team because sale was awaiting finance approval..Would use KRG again..L Jones and J Van Kolck

Ron

RonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Jodie was excellent to deal with, whole experience was stress free. Jodie kept in contact with myself and my partner the whole time and advised up on thing we were not sure of. Would recommend KRG.

A great service

I found the KRG team professional and friendly. My assigned Conveyancing Professional, Freya, stayed one step ahead of the process the whole way to ensure a smooth settlement for our property sale. She kept me up to date as the process progressed. Initial setup by Aynsley also impressive. Plus very reasonably priced with no added extras. I have recommended KRG to other members of my family. Thank you Freya and team.

Great service and beyond

A big lot of gratitude has to go to Lauren who provided extremely good service with the sale of my property on the Gold Coast. Unable to be there physically, due to Covid, it was comforting to have Lauren, deal with some odd unexpected bumps along the way. Her professionalism and compassion, deserve high praise and I would certainly recommend her to those looking to either purchase or sell. Thanks Lauren

Paul S.

Paul S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service at every step of the journey

Jodie Collins provided complete guidance through my first property purchase. I didn't know much at the start but now see the level of involvement required. Thankyou Jodie and KRG Conveyancing. A great team effort. 5 stars!

Disgruntled G

Disgruntled GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Used these guys when purchasing our first home. Impossible to get in contact with the agent and had a serious 'You're not worth my time' attitude the entire time. Sent all of our personal documents to the wrong email addresses (causing us to miss contract deadlines) and then had the audacity to try to shift the blame on us (even though all details we provided were accurate). Would not recommend to anyone, save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.

Chezzie

ChezzieQueensland

Great customer service in a world where it doesn't seem important any longer

I have used KRG Conveyancing to buy and to sell my home. Jodie Collins and Aynsley Laurie were professional, helpful and friendly, I couldn't of asked for better service.

I highly recommend KRG for your conveyancing needs.

F and T Gallina

F and T GallinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

From the outset KRG Conveyancing were timely, accurate and kept us informed every step of the way. I have heard about other peoples experiences with other firms and can honestly say I would highly recommend this company

Rafeeq

RafeeqSydney, NSW

Your excellent service!!

Jodie, I appreciate your excellent work through to settlement. I am so glad that I came to an expert. I would recommend your services to friends and family.
Thanks for your assistance in this matter.
Rafeeq

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jodie made the entire experience exciting and stress-free

Jodie Collins and the team at KRG were fantastic to deal with. Jodie kept me updated every step of the way and made the entire experience simple and stress-free. I highly recommend the team.

Mick

MickBrisbane

Sold & Purchased with ease

Recently sold and purchased a new home and had Jodie Collins handle both and it was without complication and everything went as smoothly as possible. Great Service. I recommend their services.

Janine D

Janine D

Couldn't be happier!

We greatly appreciate the exceptional service Jodie Collins provided us during a recent sale. At all times Jodie was attentive and responsive, professional, and incredible knowledgeable. We found it a great relief to be supported by Jodie through a complex and time consuming process. We'd thoroughly recommend the services of KRG Conveyancing and Jodie in particular.

Debbie Slypen.

Debbie Slypen.South East Queensland, QLD

Conveyancing excellence

Thank you Freya, you and your team have provided us with an excellent service that can be overwhelmingly complex for us non legal people. Your constant communication was refreshing and avoided the stress that can go with these types of transactions. This is the second time we have used KRG and we will always be happy to recommend your services . 100/100 from us. Kind regards Debbie

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives