KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 3 of 28)

Peter O

Peter OSouth East Queensland, QLD

No stress

Minimum contract with maximum results. I wish all business transactions I have were this easy. No mistakes or errors and very pleasant interaction. To sum up I couldn’t fault Jodie Collins service.

Ev K

Ev KCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Conveyancing for selling my Unit

Suzi Killey did a great, efficient job in conveyancing for the sale of my unit. I had a few hassles with the bank discharging the old mortgage giving Suzi little time to finalize but it all came through on time. thank you
Ev K

Lin and Wayne

Lin and WayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Totally recommend KRG

Having only gone with solicitors in the past I was a little dubious about using KRG. Having done so we wouldn't do it any other way in the future. Brooke Board looked after us and made everything easy - and saved us a bundle of money on our 2 sales and one purchase. Thank you Brooke.

Friendly, Professional and Prompt Service

I was very impressed with the service received by KRG conveyancing when recently purchasing a unit. A special mention to Brooke Board who kept me informed throughout the whole process and was always available if I had any queries or issues. I definitely recommend KRG for all your conveyancing needs.

Good Experience

Suzi was a pleasure to deal with. She was quick to respond to queries, concise is her explanations and got a challenging settlement across the line. Highly recommended and will be consulting with KRG in the future.

Allie

AllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Easy to work with, provide me with all the information and easy to talk to. Jodie and her team were great, provided updates and ensured I had minimal to do. Was great!

Wally

WallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Work KRG

If you need any conveyancing done Jodie Collins from KRG was great, she kept me informed all the way, all paper work went as smooth as clockwork, and it settled on time.
Thanks Jodie

Ross Fewtrell

Ross FewtrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Talk about taking away the street of home buying.

Jodie Collins and her team did everything and more than I expected. I expected an online conveyancer would have tried to cut corners. Instead they promptly answered my emails and completed the task with no fuss. They took the worry out of everything. I was so worried when I started the process and now it seems like it was nothing at all.

Gavin O.

Gavin O.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional, great service

Used KRG for buying our first home. There was a lot that we didn’t know and Jodie @ KRG was great all the way. Made a complicated process simple for us. Thanks again. Would highly recommend

Exceptional Service

KRG Conveyancing were referred to us through a family member and we couldn’t be happier with their recommendation . We have used them for the sale of our home and also for the purchase of a block of land. We found them to be very professional and efficient with all their correspondence. Brooke has been our main point of contact and she has gone above and beyond to make our experience with them flawless. We would have no hesitation in recommending them .

Conveyancing for sale of property

I have used a number of conveyancers before but this was the first time I have used KRG Conveyancing - I found them after an internet search and selected them based on their reviews - the service I received was exceptional (from initial enquiry to sale of property). They did what they said they would do and presented everything very clearly - no legal jargon. Nina, and Jodie Collins in particular, were fabulous - they made everything very easy and were super efficient and responsive. I would not hesitate to use KRG again and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Steve Clarke

Steve ClarkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service

KRG managed the conveyancing of my Unit sale. First through a failed (on finance) contract for which they charged me nothing other than the requisite title search cost then through the recent settlement. Jodie Collins had the helm on the work and, with the team at KRG, managed all the details with minimum hassle. I was kept informed throughout the process and could not be more delighted with the outcome.

Great service and seamless process

My partner and I used KRG Conveyancing (primarily dealing with Suzi) for a purchase of an apartment in the Brisbane CBD. Everything was made clear to us up front and we didn't have any issues during the process. We'll be sure to KRG again in the future!

Unit Sale

We have used KRG several times for conveyancing and always found them to be professional and efficient. Jodie Collins, who handled the sale of our unit at Emerald Lakes, was no exception. The details of our latest transaction changed several times which she handled with ease and the sale was completed smoothly and settled on time.

The team @ KRG were great to deal with especially Suzi.

I have used KRG twice to handle property settlements for me in QLD and cannot fault them.
Top work by the KRG team!
I would recommend them to anyone needing this service

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

KRG made our house purchase so easy. Highly recommend!

Suzi and the team have done a great job of our house purchase conveyancing. We would highly recommend KRG to anyone who wants the job done properly and with great communication. There was no question unanswered and everything ran very smoothly.

Great job. Clear advice

Jodie arranged my property sale and she gave me clear advice and also quick response and arranged the sale smoothly without any delays.
Thanks you for the service. Good job.

Consummate Professionals

Suzi and her team made our first home purchase easy. Through great communication, using simple language every step of the way, we never had any doubts. Honestly we wouldn't use anyone else.

Sik and Annie

Sik and AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional service. Highly recommended.

I have been using KRG conveyancing service many times last 15 years.
Their services have been exceptional for us. A good communication skills provided.
We had to sell our house privately without Involved realestate agent.
KRG Team helped me.
We thank you to Jodie Collins' excellent service.

Jo Osman

Jo OsmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

KRG Conveyancing - Professional Service

First time using KRG Conveyancing and we were recommended to use by a friend, from first point of call we felt at ease, Suzi kept me updated through the process even when I asked silly questions, due to the complex of dealing with banks. I would be happy to use the services of KRG again and we will now be recommending friends to them also. Thank you for all your help.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives