KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 3 of 16)

Always consistent with service

Stress free, always available to answer questions and assist with any problems. Have referred clients and family and used their services myself

Excellent service and professionalism from Suzi and Jodi and all staff at KRG.

We have now used KRG several times and will continue to do so, the staff ie. Suzi, Jodi and (Josh I think Solicitor who witnessed our documents) were all great.

Wonderful experience

Thank you so much to Suzi Kelley and the team at KRG conveyancers for all your help from start to finish. We are from Melbourne and we're not sure how to go about purchasing a property. Suzi explained everything so clearly. Also called the bank on my behalf to make sure everything was correct on settlement day. I would recommend Suzi Kelley and the team to my friends. Suzi Kelley is an asset to the company. Thank you.

Professional

Courtney was very professional and helpful during a stressful situation. The settlement date was brought forward one week and Courtney organised everything on time without a fuss, even with the Christmas and new year holidays in the time frame.
Thank you.

Happy Customer from Adelaide, S.A.

KRG were always Professional, friendly and efficient in the recent Sale and Settlement of our Property in the Whitsundays, with a special thanks to Courtney Conaghan and her team, who were always available to answer any of our queries.

Efficient and thorough

Yung Le provided efficient, thorough service as our conveyancing solicitor. Satisfied with all of the interactions with KRG. Communication was professional.

Exceptional service

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Yung Lee in KRG on a few settlements/occasions now. I have found her to be extremely professional and prompt with communicating and advising the status of our purchases and sales right through to settlement.
Yung thank you - we appreciate your service.

Quality package at a quality price.

I have used KRG for the sale and purchase of my old and new property.
The Conveyor - Yung Le - attended to both transactions in a professional and calm manner.
At every stage of the proceedings Yung kept me informed of progress and demonstrated an in depth knowledge base of Queensland property law.

I always felt in safe hands - thank you!

Smooth process

I'm a mortgage & finance broker and have recently dealt with Courtney Conaghan who was a pleasure to deal with and ensured my clients settlement was successful.

Exemplary Service in handling my house sale 6/136 Pacific Pines Boulevarde Pacific Pines

what can i say - the service and constant communication and prompt return of calls was more than I could ask for and in particular the effort from Suzi Killey made me feel less stressed and gave me comfort that the process was handled in the best manner - have used KRG before and will be using them again.

Excellent Conveyancing without a hitch!

Suzie Killey has provided us with excellent conveyancing services with two somewhat complex house sales in Brisbane over the past couple of years. She has been helpful and responsive. Her knowledge of details with regard to regulation and compliance was very helpful!

Conveyancing

Thank you to Yung Le who was extremely helpful with all my enquiries during the process of selling our house. Communication was excellent.

Great responsive service

I got a great servoce when buying on the Gold Coast. Thank you to Yung Le for a great responsive service.

Faultless

Every thing went well, no issues at all, prompt professional service. Always quick to respond and I would highly recommend this to anyone

Great Service

After using KRG 17 years ago , I had no hesitation using them again. I found them professional and would highly recommend Suzi Killey who looked after our sale . She was excellent .

Definitetely a five service.

Thanks to the team at KRG, especially Suzi Killey, who helped from start to finish in the purchase of our property.

Great service!!

Thanks to all Krg staff who helped with the purchase of my New property! This is the second time we have used them including selling and purchasing and the service was fantastic. A very speacial thanks to Yung Le who was very friendly and professional, who despite some of my silly questions and lack of knowledge on the situation, was a pleasure to deal with and put my mind at ease.
I would have no hesitations about using Krg again in the future and especially would recommend Yung!!
Thanks again KRG !!
Andy

SALE OF 44 ALLAMANDA DRIVE DAISEY HILLS

This is the 5th time I have engaged KRG - Courtney Conaghan's advise, communication and her professionalism to keep this sale together from start to settlement (6 months) was outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend KRG conveyancing and I do.

Sale and purchase

KRG were brilliant. Everything went smoothly and to time with both our sale and purchase. Suzi Killey was great to deal with and very efficient.

Excellent Service

I would like to recommend KRG Conveyancing they are very professional and efficient, especially Suzi Killey thank you for your outstanding customer service.