KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 4 of 16)

Purchasing our new home

Great customer service. Courtney Conaghan made the purchase of our new home so easy. We did not have to worry about a thing as she supported us to navigate the process from start to finish. It was completely stress free and she kept in regular contact with us, keeping us informed of the next step. I am so pleased that we went with KRG as they were competitively priced and the service was outsanding.

Excellent service provided!

We recently used KRG throughout the process of purchasing a house.
Along the way there was a few hiccups on the other party's behalf and our conveyancer, Courtney Conaghan, did an excellent job at keeping us updated with what was happening and ensuring a smooth process for us.

This is the second time we have used KRG and we will definately be recommending them to others and will be back for any future property purchases.

Great all round

Great job all round from start to finish of my settlement. Yung Le took care of everything and was very helpful.

Brilliant

The girls at KRG are brilliant never had a problem once wouldn’t hesitate to use there Service again and I highly recommend them to anybody
Good job ladies

Flawless Service

I recommend KRG Conveyancing as their service was fantastic and the process went smoothly with zero issues. Yung Le was great to work with and would personally recommend her.

Home Buying Made Easy

KRG assigned Courtney to organize our settlement.
She did a fantastic job and made what sometimes can be a pain into what was a pleasure.
Thank You Courtney and KRG staff.

Excellent service

Excellent service with the recent sale of my Trinity Beach Unit , Courtney provided excellent service and prompt updates , very professional service indeed .

Suzi and KRG was fantastic for our settlement!!

Suzi and KRG provided amazing, prompt and helpful service! Choosing a conveyancer interstate I was very cautious but KRG and Suzi were the best conveyancer we have ever used amongst 6 of our prior property settlements
Suzi went above and beyond to ensure our settlement was processed smoothly and on time and we had keys within 5 minutes from the eta.
I would definitely recommend KRG conveyancing for your next property purchase

Great Review

Very easy and efficient to deal with. Very quick to answer any questions I had. Purchase happened very smoothly without much effort on my part. Yung was fantastic

Conveyancing made easy!

KRG have been fantastic throughout our sale and purchase. Fees were very affordable and we were updated on things continuously throughout the process. We would like to especially thank Yung for her professionalism and her courteous communication; all our questions were answered promptly and effectively.

Superb Service From Start to Finish

We were referred to KRG conveyancing recently by a colleague of mine that had recently bought a house,

We dealt mainly with Courtney Conaghan and we have to say she offered outstanding service, was very prompt with all of the questions we needed answering and a great communicator, this was our first home purchase so we didn't completely understand what was in store at the time, there is obviously a lot of paperwork that we didn't quite understand a lot of terms that were complete jargon to us but we were guided very efficiently through the whole process, it really took the stress off us knowing we could send an email or make a call and have any concerns cleared up asap. also would like to thank Justin and Jodie as they were great with assisting Courtney.

would highly reccomend the team at KRG

Thank you all once again.

Robbie and Emer

Great experience for a first home buyer

As a first home buyer, I was pretty nervous about the process and how much effort would be required on my end. Suzi at KRG made it really easy for me and I couldn't recommend her more highly. I got text alerts and reminders when I needed to do something, and was able to log in and track what was happening behind the scenes. Before we started they reviewed my contract for free and gave some great advice before I signed. I'm so impressed with every interaction I had with KRG.

Good service

The staff at KRG we’re quite helpful working through a tricky sale. Will use these guys again if needed - thanks folks!

Conveyancing Review

I have appreciated working with Yung Le previously and was not dissapointed this time either. Communication is key to any transaction and we have appreciated the touchpoints of critical information and timeframes. I am high on attention to detail and if you are looking for value and confidence in your transaction, KRG Conveyancing is a really good option. Thank you Yung and the team.

KRG Conveyancing Review

KRG Conveyancing worked quickly and effieciently in reviewing contract. Suzi Killey ensured my settlement ran smoothly and on time. Many thanks for your assistance.

No fuss fixed fee conveyancing....Simply Brilliant

I was impressed with KRG Conveyancing from the moment I received the online quote. Fixed fee, all inclusive, and very competitive. Courtney Conaghan was assigned our file and handled everything with professionalism and efficiency. I could not recommend them highly enough.

Excellent service

I would like to express how excellent service I received from Yung Le who was my conveyancer for purchasing my place. Yung Le was very efficient and gave me clear instructions with all supportive documents.
I am very happy to recommend to anyone who needs help for conveyancing work. I would like to give 5 stats for her contribution. Many thanks.

Fantastic service and professional

Courtney Conaghan handled our property settlement,very effectively and efficiently.If we ever buy another property in Queensland will not hesitate to use KRG Conveyancing again. Thank you again.

Fantastic service!

Yung Le handled our property settlement. As first time buyers she helped us along the way by explaining any information that we didn't understand and by keeping us up-to-date with the purchase. Friendly, professional and would highly recommend.

Professional, Efficient and Friendly Service

We have utilised KRG's professional conveyancing services several times and have been 100% satisfied on each occasion. Highly recommend their service to anyone who needs an efficient and friendly conveyancing firm. Courtney Conaghan was a dream to work with and kept us up to date with the progression of the sale so efficiently. Once again, thanks Courtney and KRG Conveyancing.