KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 4 of 31)

Suzi Killey review

This is the 2nd and 3rd times I have used KRG Conveyancing. In all my experiences with Suzi Killey I can't fault her knowledge, experience and thorough professionalism. Thank you.

Fran

FranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful and efficient company.

I am a repeat customer of 11 years and would highly recommend this company. With 6 transactions in total for property conveyancing, there has never been a problem. This time I had Suzi Killey who proved to be extremely efficient, friendly, patient, accommodating and all the positives that describe a well organised professional in the process of conveyancing. Thank you Suzi for a trouble free transaction.

Gerard

GerardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best imaginable service

Jodie Collins is absolutely amazing. Prompt responds, super efficient, very thorough and extremely professional. Could not have asked for a better service. I will definitely choose KRG Conveyancing again and would certainly recommend them.

Brilliant

Thank you Brooke for making our sale and purchase so easy.
Fantastic service.
Will definitely refer to all family and friends.
Could not have asked for a better service. Thank you so much.

Amazing service

Very good service with prompt and effective communication. We would definitely recommend to others. We dealt with Brooke and we were very happy! Nothing bad to say about KRG conveyancing!

Shahnaz

ShahnazSydney, NSW

Excellent Service by Jodie Collins

Jodie Collins was always so quick to respond to any queries we had. She was always available and very helpful. She is an asset to the company.

I will definitely use KRG Conveyancing again and highly recommend them

Excellent service

Jodie Collins was great, always great to deal with and quick to respond to emails. Everything went without a hitch and all timelines were met. Overall good experience with krg.

We were happy with the service KRG provided.

Jodie Collins looked after us well and responded to any of my queries promptly and was very helpful. I would definitely use KRG Conveyancing again when our present home sells.

Alex P.

Alex P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suzi is awesome

Suzi Killey is absolutely amazing. Done a number of settlements though her now and she has been flawless on every single one. Courteous, efficient, prompt, professional, you name it. If only all businesses could be this good. Thank you Suzi.

Stormy

StormySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic service

Some bad past conveyancing experiences with conveyancers made me seek out a good one that honoured their quoted fee without adding on fees for phone calls etc. KRG Southport was recommended to me from a past user and I am so happy I accepted that recommendation. Suzi Killey, KRG Southport, kept me informed of purchase settlement progress without any fuss throughout a drawn out process by the seller. Thank you KRG and thank you Suzi Killey.

Wade G.

Wade G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to deal with

Have just settled a property with KRG. Suzi and the team were great, prompt and easy to deal with. They were well priced and with the help of the online portal you know the progress at all times. I’ll be using them again.

Mumma Bear

Mumma BearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible service and response times

Suzi was incredible could not have made the process easier. Suzi managed the whole purchase and setttlement process for me via email as I was very busy during the time. Suzi was very fast to respond and took all the stress out of my hands. Couldn’t recommend her enough. 5 stars :-)

GARETH

GARETHSouth East Queensland, QLD

They did an excellent and professional job.

We had a few delays and Suzi our conveyancer always gave us all relevant facts so we could make informed decisions.
The price was reasonable and they charged us exactly what was quoted- which also impressed us after many more emails than normal owing to delays.
We would highly recommend KRG for conveyancing property.

Merlene J

Merlene JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

So glad we kept the brochure you mailed to us and used KRG for the sale of our house. A special thank you to Jodie Collins for her support and professionalism and prompt responses to any queries. She made the process straightforward and easy at a stressful time in our lives. Would certainly recommend KRG. Thank you.

paulmcphee

paulmcpheeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Suzi Killey did a great job. Very professional. Thanks Suzi. I would highly recommend KRG to any one.
Have used KRG a number of times and each time Suzi did her job .

Tom J.

Tom J.South East Queensland, QLD

Stellar Service!

Had a wonderful experience with KRG. Jodie Collins was prompt in answering all our questions and we'd receive answers to emails usually within minutes of sending them. That's stellar service!

Great service and fantastic price

KRG, and Jodie Collins in particular, handled our house sale. It was our second time dealing with KRG (the first was a purchase) and we couldn’t be happier with the service or the price. Highly recommended.

Vlad

VladSouth East Queensland, QLD

Way To Go

The whole experience I had with KRG team was so pleasant. Very professional and responsive. My special praise goes to Jodie, who looked after my tricky settlement from the beginning till the end. She was so knowledgeable and I found her guidance priceless in difficult times for me. Big thank you :)

Richard M.

Richard M.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and efficient job by KRG - great work by Jodie Collins!

KRG was well priced, easy to engage and a pleasure to deal with. The conveyancing job they did for us was seamless. Jodie Collins was ever reliable and highly professional. Thanks Jodie :)

Kim R.

Kim R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient & Professional Service

Jodie Collins made our purchase stress free. Especially as we are in NSW and could not get to QLD for any requirements. Would definately recommond KRG Conveyancing. And hopefully in the future will use them again for another purchase.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives