KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 5 of 16)

Excellent Service

Yung Le from KRG Conveyancing offered a very good service in the course of my property settlement, she help to use information submitted before and save me time to do the same paperwork again.

Ease of mind

Amazing service from Suzi and KRG team for the second time. They never disappoint. Stress free process. Thanks KRG.
Highly recommended.

Excellent service

Have used KRG conveyancing in the past and just recently for a sale and purchase.
Suzi Killey provided excellent service in ensuring our simultaneous settlement occurred as we requested.
Suzi was always contactable and helpful.
Highly recommend Suzi and KRG conveyancing.

Great Service, as always from KRG

Suzie Killey and Georgia Hunter provided excellent service in guiding me through the sale of my property through to settlement.

Very Smooth Process from the Start to the End

We want to thank Suzi Killey from KRG Conveyancing for assisting us with the sale of our house. She made the whole process very easy for us, responded to our queries with the relevant information and in a very timely manner. We could not be happier with how she handled everything - thank you Suzi!

easy simple accurate

Courtney handled our purchase without fuss always keeping us up to date easy way on getting funds through to them

Returning customer.

Very professional service, all questions answered promptly.
Suzi Killey was very attentive to any queries I had. This as a senior gave me instant peace of mind.
Of course I would recommend KRG to everyone.

Great communication and competent work

Suzi Killey kept us informed throughout the process and was very thorough and efficient. Best conveyancing we have had! Highly recommend her and KRG Conveyancing.

Smooth transfer of sale

My husband and I would like to thank Suzi Killey with the sale of both our properties. Suzi was very thorough and always a pleasure to deal with. She was very prompt with getting back to us if we had any questions.
We had a very pleasant experience with all the staff at KRG and we would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Helpful, easy to deal with

Suzi Killey was very helpful and enabled the sale of our property to go through with no problems. This is the 4th time we have used KRG and 3rd time with Suzi. Everything went very smoothly, excellent communication and easy to deal with. Thanks

We were extremely impressed with the professionalism and ability to meet timeframes

We had some tight timeframes to meet and at times the bank was very casual about it... Courtney Conaghan was not and got the settlement over the line for us by giving the bank a "hurry up"!
She deserves more than a $20 bonus.
I have worked in Employment law for over 25 years hiring and firing staff!
When you get a top quality staff member like Courtney you need to keep them.
Whatever you are paying her it is not enough!
Phone me if you require more details.
Regards,

Ralph D. Webster B.A.
Employment Consultant
116 McCormacks Bay Road.
Christchurch 8081
Ph. +64274302859
Email:webster.consult@xtra.co.nz

Very professional and prompt service

We have used KRG Conveyancing on a few ocassions now and we find them to be great! Very quick, reliable service. We recently used them to assist with the sale of our house and Yung Le was amazing! Again, very professional, prompt service. Always contactable and ready to answer any question. Such a pleasure to work with someone who knows what they are doing and makes you feel like they are with you every step of the way. Thank you Yung and thank you KRG! We will definitely use your services again and more than happy to reccommend this company.
Sarah Miller

Suzi Killey is a gem

Suzi was the voice of reason and common sense in a sale that had buyers with NO deposit, an estate agent who was a bully and aggressively intimidating, and who insisted on giving wrong information throughout the entire process (Chris Marsh Real Estate in Cairns).
I strongly recommend Suzi.

Warning do not use these conveyancing firm

I would highly discourage anybody from using this conveyancing firm as there customer service is non existent. I've spent the last 6 weeks trying to resolve a issue with my settlement from June and after contacting them via email and phone more then several times over the 6 week period and even asking to speak to the manager in regards to this matter, I was constantly met with they will call you back tomorrow, we are looking into it and will contact you tomorrow or just no response at all. I have now been forced to lodge a complaint with the legal services commission n I would encourage anybody else who has had an issue with this company to do the same. Very disappointing considering your website states that your company provides excellent client care by experienced staff maybe you should train them to return phone calls.

Property purchase

Courtney assisted in purchasing our property. She was worked hard to get our house settled due to a few issues out of her control. Great service, very professional. Thank you.

Excellent Service by KRG and Yung Le

I recently engaged KRG to represent me while purchasing my first property. Excellent service, no complaints. Yung Le handled the process efficiently and professionally.

Making conveyancing simple.

KRG and Yung Lee, made selling our houses simple, no stress and a great price! I’ll definitely be using them again.

Excellent service

Suzi Killey of KRG has been extremely efficient and very helpful.. couldn’t have wished for better service. Thank you Suzi and KRG. I give her a five star rating.

Great

Suzie Killey helped us in the best possible way, very professional and made the whole process of buying our home very smooth
Thanks Suzie

The Only Conveyancer I would Consider

My first experience with KRG was a positive one, I sold and purchased on the same day with a simultaneous settlement which they handled with minimal fuss despite my being overseas and working by email for much of what was required. I have just used them again for a sale and everything went through with minimal fuss once more, I cannot recommend Courtney and the rest of the team at KRG highly enough, and will only consider using them for my next purchase.