KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KRG Conveyancing

Asif
AsifQueensland

No courtesy

I went with them as they had good reviews on product reviews. But I wasn't impressed at all. I have to contact for everything myself. I was allocated a conveyncer who never EVER contacted me. The only contact she made was on the day of settlement with such a cold response. Normally you get congratulated that its all settled, home is yours etc etc... nothing like that..
all I received are emails from one other person (not my conveynecer) and usually ever email was scary,... "if you didn't do in Thi particular time frame contract will be cancelled or fine etc etc"
I must say KRG made this process very stressful for me.. I didn't enjoy dealing with them.

Disgruntled G
Disgruntled GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Used these guys when purchasing our first home. Impossible to get in contact with the agent and had a serious 'You're not worth my time' attitude the entire time. Sent all of our personal documents to the wrong email addresses (causing us to miss contract deadlines) and then had the audacity to try to shift the blame on us (even though all details we provided were accurate). Would not recommend to anyone, save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.

MACCA
MACCAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional company

I have just recently have sold a property using KRG conveyancing. The first time we used them to buy a house they were great then this time around we had so many issues and sent several emails relating to there negligence and poor customer service and then they don't resolve the issues but say we are at fault. Never use this company for anything as they are untrustworthy and could lose money or defently have your settlement pushed back and you get blamed.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Cheap yes you get what you oay

Rude, Arrogant,

Used this company 3 times, the third time I wanted to see if things had changed, Alias not change
They would have to be the rudest, arrogant company I have ever given my business to.
All the paralegals that do your work are upstarts... [name removed] needs to learn the customer service status of the company...
Company never returns phone calls.
I would not believe half of the product reviews below...
I have used another company this week after buying another property and already have received more phones in a week than all the time from KRG
A review would never use them.

Katie
KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid if you are a 1st home buyer

Warning do not use these conveyancing firm

Joe
JoeBrisbane

KRG - The experts in poor service

Dani
DaniSunshine Coast

The worst

Did not return calls.
Paid $695 for a service and all my elderly mother has experienced is stress.
Terrible, no communication.
This is by far the worst service.

Jane
JaneGold Coast

Never available, minimal communication

It took nearly 2 weeks before I physically spoke to my contact at KRG. Whenever I call her I get voicemail & she doesn’t return calls. Very frustrating, lack of communication, lack of information, calls not returned, I have bought & sold several times in the past & this is by far the worst service I have ever received at what is already a stressful time

Anthony
AnthonyCanberra 2600, ACT

What a mess!

Abrupt phone conversations- Never again

KRG Conveyancing has been extremely abrupt. You ask them questions over the phone as they are so slow with their emails and they are so quick to shut you off with their abrupt answers. They have no patience to your queries. It is pointless emailing them so a phone call would seem reasonable. But no.... they are quick to dismiss your questions and making you feel dumb. Well of course, I have to ask questions, I need professional advice here and that is why I am engaging in your service.

Very bad experience

Hope I never deal with this company again. They did not answer my emails and phone calls. They would have to be the worst company I have dealt with. Never again.

Kay Norman
Kay Norman

All the bad reviews are correct

Stay away from these guys...

Was very disappointed with KRG. Found their service to be very unprofessional and dishonest. I think they need to rethink how they do things or they will get exposed very fast. When dealing with large amounts of money, the business systems has to be on point. Would highly recommend not using KRG!

Vonnie
Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK
MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne
Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives