KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KRG Conveyancing

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Rhondao
RhondaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Conveyancing Service

We were very pleased with the service that Suzie provided us. Each time we corresponded with her, she was prompt and informative. Suzie pushed to arrange settlement to happen on time, although the bank documents were late being mailed out and Aust Post delayed the return mail. I rated 4 Stars, as when we first went for an interview, after choosing KRG for our conveyancing, very little help was provided by the staff member who interviewed us. However, we felt she might have been new, in which case we can understand.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Asif
AsifQueensland

No courtesy

I went with them as they had good reviews on product reviews. But I wasn't impressed at all. I have to contact for everything myself. I was allocated a conveyncer who never EVER contacted me. The only contact she made was on the day of settlement with such a cold response. Normally you get congratulated that its all settled, home is yours etc etc... nothing like that..
all I received are emails from one other person (not my conveynecer) and usually ever email was scary,... "if you didn't do in Thi particular time frame contract will be cancelled or fine etc etc"
I must say KRG made this process very stressful for me.. I didn't enjoy dealing with them.

Disgruntled G
Disgruntled GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Used these guys when purchasing our first home. Impossible to get in contact with the agent and had a serious 'You're not worth my time' attitude the entire time. Sent all of our personal documents to the wrong email addresses (causing us to miss contract deadlines) and then had the audacity to try to shift the blame on us (even though all details we provided were accurate). Would not recommend to anyone, save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.

We were happy with the service KRG provided.

Jodie Collins looked after us well and responded to any of my queries promptly and was very helpful. I would definitely use KRG Conveyancing again when our present home sells.

Allie
AllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Easy to work with, provide me with all the information and easy to talk to. Jodie and her team were great, provided updates and ensured I had minimal to do. Was great!

MACCA
MACCAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional company

I have just recently have sold a property using KRG conveyancing. The first time we used them to buy a house they were great then this time around we had so many issues and sent several emails relating to there negligence and poor customer service and then they don't resolve the issues but say we are at fault. Never use this company for anything as they are untrustworthy and could lose money or defently have your settlement pushed back and you get blamed.

Aleks
AleksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suzi Killey fought hard to get our settlement on time, unfortunately it was the banks' solicitors that let us down but Suzi tried hard to get it done. Very responsive to emails and phone calls and was very helpful.
Highly recommend thanks

Calvin
CalvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great job they do

Yung Le has extremely helpful in selling my property,great communication and always keeping me up to date .Will certainly be using these guys again .Very happy customer.Thank you Very much

Rude, Arrogant,

Used this company 3 times, the third time I wanted to see if things had changed, Alias not change
They would have to be the rudest, arrogant company I have ever given my business to.
All the paralegals that do your work are upstarts... [name removed] needs to learn the customer service status of the company...
Company never returns phone calls.
I would not believe half of the product reviews below...
I have used another company this week after buying another property and already have received more phones in a week than all the time from KRG
A review would never use them.

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Wonderful staff who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable

Yung and the team (Amanda, Jessica & Justin - to name a few) were all fantastic to deal with through the process. As a 1st home buyer, I required lots of questions being answered which was never a problem. Email contact was perfect for me, and always a fast reply.

Professional and courteous

Suzi Killey and the team were very professional and communicated all information required and answered all questions in a courteous & efficient manner. I would recommend KRG and Suzi to anyone needing Conveyancing services.

Sara
Sara

Good service

The staff at KRG we’re quite helpful working through a tricky sale. Will use these guys again if needed - thanks folks!

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Warning do not use these conveyancing firm

Janine K
Janine KQueensland

Great results

We sold a property and purchased a property with KRG. Very grateful for the professional service given to us by All the staff involved. Always very friendly and efficient.

B76
B76Brisbane

Smooth process, easy to contact

We have used KRG a couple of times before and found them prompt and professional. They don't seem to need as much chasing up as other conveyancers to keep the process moving. Courtney Welling looked after us for this purchase as our previous contact had recently retired. We found the same level of courtesy and professionalism from Courtney & if she was unreachable she always phoned back promptly. We even obtained advice prior to the contract being signed. My only gripe is the level of discount for repeat customers is no more than can be obtained with an online quote.

Vonnie
Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK
MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne
Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives