KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KRG Conveyancing

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Paul S.
Paul S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Couldn't be happier.

KRG were recommended to me by Warren and Wendy Hickey at HIR and I couldn't be happier with the service.

Jade Lowry represented me in selling my home. Her service, attention to detail and communication was excellent.

Antonio
AntonioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Buying our first home with KRG Conveyancing was the best choice. Jade was awesome providing all the necessary professional service, very quick response. She had an answer for all the asked questions and supported us until the end.
Highly recommended.

Streamline & simple

Extremely easy to deal with. Everything ran very smoothly from beginning to end. Being interstate , KRG were very professional, communication was excellent and quick responses from Jade Lowry. Transfer of settlement went through quickly without any hitches. Highly recommend, more so if you are interstate and need peace of mind , knowing that you are with a very trustworthy company . Thank you KRG !

Pravesh K.
Pravesh K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome conveyancing !!!

Excellent service.KRG, especially Suzi Killey, surpassed my expectations on customer satisfaction and pro-activeness.Professionalism, prompt communication,customer service were unparalled.Suzi Killey was exceptional and we were confident that conveyancing was in great hands.Would highly recommend KRG.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suzi made an often complicated process easy and efficient. We had a slight complication a week out from settlement and Suzi provided excellent advice, and was extremely flexible with the last stage of the settlement process.

Sale of property in Redbank Plains Queensland

KRG Conveyancing (particularly Jade Lowry) provided an excellent and efficient service at a very reasonable price. Communication was prompt and clear. Transfer of funds to our bank account at settlement was prompt as well. I would recommend KRG to others. Dennis

Michael de Jong
Michael de JongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always been great to deal with

Definitely would recommend KRG to any prospective buyers or sellers.
They offer professional service at very reasonable rates and are always easy to communicate with.
We have sold multiple investment properties through KRG with vey little fuss.

Job Satisfaction

KRG are in the interest of the deal not the client.

Colleen
ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

KRG Conveyancing highly recommended

Just sold my investment property and Jade Lowry at KRG Conveyancing looked after my sale. The pricing was extremely reasonable, and Jade was totally efficient and professional. Highly recommended KRG.

Kamara
KamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company, quick and efficient!

Received quick responses from our solicitor, she and the team were very helpful and kind. Everything was completed on time, all documents sent with enough time to complete. Made the transition very smooth for us.

Lisa H.
Lisa H.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Suzi Killey was my conveyancer when selling my property and what a smooth stress free process it has been. This also wasn't my first time using KRG Conveyancing and definitely won't be my last.

Excellent Service.

Jade provided excellent support through a difficult transaction. I’m very happy with the work she carried out and would certainly use KRG again.

If you want to make sure everything happens when it should this is the company to use.

Malina C.
Malina C.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

We had pleasure working with Jade from KRG Conveyancing. She made the whole settlement process very easy and seamless. She kept us fully informed all along the purchase and settlement journey. We would happily use KRG conveyancing again and recommend them to my friends.

Petersham
PetershamSydney, NSW

Great service at good price

Suzi Killey was very professional during the whole process of buying a home- always responsive and helpful. I would recommend Krg to anyone looking for a conveyancer in qld. Thanks for all your assistance.

Rosalia
RosaliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional from to start to end

KRG made buying my new apartment so easy, I never felt like we wouldn't make the deadline. KRG were very organised and gave me a clear list of things to do. I would definitely recommend KRG conveyancing if buying property.

Vonnie
Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK
MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne
Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives