KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KRG Conveyancing

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Alex C.
Alex C.Sydney, NSW

excellent service

Jade and her team provide a excellent service on the purchase of my first home. Everything was prompt,straight forward and well communicated, would definitely use again or recommend to others.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Great experience

This is the first time we have used a conveyancing company and the first time we have purchased a property interstate. Jodie Collins and her team made the purchasing process easy with great communication keeping us informed every step of the way. We will definitely use KRG again

Bevan Reed
Bevan ReedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Just want to thank Suzi Killey and her team from KRG Conveyancing on the Gold Coast for their efficiency, transparency and assistance with the purchase of my unit in Coolangatta. They would always take my call and nudged me along in a very courteous and friendly manner to help me get this purchase over the line.
I’m very grateful.
Best Regards
Bevan Reed :)

Outstanding from Jodie collins & KRG

what a pleasant experience , myself and Aroha recently purchased our first home and we can’t thank Jodie collins enough she went above and beyond for us . She was clear and prompt with all her email’s , and was so easy to deal with ! we can’t thank her enough and wish we could give Jodie a 10/10 review . Thanks again will most definitely be passing details on to future clients .

KRG conveyancing great service

At KRG LAUREN is best at her work and professional to get the job done.
As it’s my first home to buy she guided me step by step and assisted me with great service.

sam baklas
sam baklas

Performance of krg

Krg is always efficient, reliable & good communicaters...... that's why we always use them? Would recommend them to everybody & they have a excellent price point, very competitive...... staff are always friendly & professional, especially Lauren at Southport, thanks Lauren ♡

Job Satisfaction

Very happy with service .
Happy to have Jade to liaise with never encountered a problem.
Every thing went smoothly as one could wish for .
Happy to recommend to anybody that requires conveyancing services

Job Satisfaction

Professional, efficient and low cost.

I have had many Conveyancing firms acting on my behalf in the past and undoubtedly discovered KRG Conveyancing to be by far the best in professionalism and price,
The transaction and ultimate settlement for my recent sale was completed diligently.
Full praise to Jade LOWRY who acted for me in the settlement process. My requests were acted upon promptly and with great satisfaction. Jade was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable in the tasks she performed.
I highly recommend krg conveyancing!
Keep up the good work!

bronwyntsmith
bronwyntsmith

Professional and great communication

Would recommend KRG and thank you to Suzi Killey for your excellent and responsive service. I would use KRG again and think the 'no move no fee' is a great innovation.

KRG - The Conveyancing Professionals

Jade has provided an excellent service for our Seachange purchase. I would not hesitate to recommend KRG. I will be using KRG again .... our house goes on the market tomorrow.

Great service and outcome

Suzi was excellent and pushed hard to resolve some issues we had with the financier/legal representatives which were putting settlement at risk. All was resolved and Suzi and the team were great to deal with throughout the whole process.

Very smooth, great service

Just settled on our property and we used KRG. I will namely say Amanda, Jade and Aynsley and the rest of the team were very efficient and communicative throughout the process. I highly recommend the services of KRG and Jade especially as your property conveyancer. Just made the whole process easy.

Lynelle Westlake
Lynelle WestlakeDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

Great communication with us during the conveyancing. We appreciated the friendly approach and efficient service from Suzi. We would thoroughly recommend this service to anyone buying or selling a home.

Rates and Fees

As first-time buyers, Jade and KRG made our purchase smooth and simple

Our overall experience with KRG was very positive - from having a clear quote, through to free pre-contract advice, to having Jade as our conveyancer throughout the settlement process, we were kept informed with quick and clear communication, and helpful reports that informed our decisions. Also a competitive price compared to other conveyancers on the market!! Would highly recommend!

Kerrod Cullen
Kerrod CullenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I have said it before and I will say it again I will tell anyone that will listen,Suzi Killey from KRG conveyancing is the best employee in that company.Her customer service is unquestionable,Thanks again,until the next time.

Vonnie
Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK
MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne
Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives