KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KRG Conveyancing

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Cheap yes you get what you oay

Katie

KRG - The experts in poor service

Jane
JaneGold Coast

Never available, minimal communication

It took nearly 2 weeks before I physically spoke to my contact at KRG. Whenever I call her I get voicemail & she doesn’t return calls. Very frustrating, lack of communication, lack of information, calls not returned, I have bought & sold several times in the past & this is by far the worst service I have ever received at what is already a stressful time

Conveyancing Services

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Vonnie
Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK
MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne
Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives