KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

Good service

The staff at KRG we’re quite helpful working through a tricky sale. Will use these guys again if needed - thanks folks!

Great results

We sold a property and purchased a property with KRG. Very grateful for the professional service given to us by All the staff involved. Always very friendly and efficient.

Smooth process, easy to contact

We have used KRG a couple of times before and found them prompt and professional. They don't seem to need as much chasing up as other conveyancers to keep the process moving. Courtney Welling looked after us for this purchase as our previous contact had recently retired. We found the same level of courtesy and professionalism from Courtney & if she was unreachable she always phoned back promptly. We even obtained advice prior to the contract being signed. My only gripe is the level of discount for repeat customers is no more than can be obtained with an online quote.

Thank you to Courtney and the KRG team

I'd like to express my thanks to Courtney Welling and the team at KRG Conveyancing for their assistance in the recent settlement of the sale of my property. This was a particularly difficult sale and Courtney was at all times very professional, friendly and helpful. She kept me informed of what was happening and went things went terribly wrong, she worked with me until we finally achieved settlement. Thank you.

Great support

Just wanted to thank Suzi Killey so very much for all her assistance through what was a very difficult process at times. Suzi remand clam and professional and always there to assist

Professional and pleasant communication

Suzi has a friendly strong business manner
Can not fault her work other than maybe quicker response to returning phone calls but overall happy with my KRG experience

Great Job Suzi

Suzi from KRG did a great job bringing the settlement of our property together on time with no fuss.
I can recommend them.

Just too easy!

I previously used a Brisbane based Conveyancing firm , who ended up charging much more than their fixed fee. I tried SKG, got a quote, accepted. Suzi Killey was prompt,responsive and didn’t waste my time with irrelevant chat.. the job went smoothly,on time,no surprises. Just how I like it. So, I have no hesitation in recommending their service.

KRG WOW in my book

Ok so I was not always smooth sailing, but Karen the receptionist always sorted it out for us with a smile in her voice, and putting us through to the correct person. KRG were helpful, always got back to me, yes you had to wait to get the return phone call, but they are busy for a reason. No phone call was not returned, paper work was explained and sorted with little fuss. When I had a problem, it was sorted and when I had a big issue it was sorted very quickly. So I would recommend them to anyone for conveyancing.

Anyone has their address and phone number please?
GPO Box 3258 BRISBANE Q 4000 Ph: 1300 132 088

How much is your conveyancing? Is it dependent on the price of the property?
Hi Jules, The price of the property is not relevant to the fee structure. The type of property (house, land or unit), location and whether you are buying or selling can affect the conveyancing fees though. You are able to get an all-inclusive quote online on our website at http://www.krg.com.au/. Good luck with your transaction! KRG Conveyancing

Similar listings