KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

Tom R

Tom RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I have never dealt with such a professional and efficient organisation.

They use up to date technology so the vendor can easily manage the many and varied procedural documents with ease. Communication was perfect and timely. Many thanks to Lauren Hamilton who made everything so easy.

Greg and Tammy Duffy

Greg and Tammy DuffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We found Jodie to be very professional and thorough. All elements of the process went smoothly and were made very easy, communication was excellent. We have used KRG a number of times and they have always been fantastic. Thank you.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jodie provided seamless service for selling and buying

Jodie assisted with both our sale and purchase and made the entire process seamless. Jodie was extremely proactive, an excellent communicator and was very professional and helpful through both processes. We can’t fault the service KRG Conveyancing provided - highly recommend!

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done, especially Lauren

I thought everything was very easy to understand, I'm not especially I.T. savvy but it was easy to work with KRG and they sorted out any issues on the way very quickly. The bank made a mess of the settlement at the last moment and Lauren sorted the problem out straight away. Very polite, very professional.

Rhys

RhysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Conveyancing

I recently purchased a unit and used KRG Conveyancing for all my property checks and communication with the seller. They were very professional and I was pleased with there Work.

Great conveyancing experience.

My recent purchase of a unit was a little daunting in regards to the legal aspects of the purchase.
I was introduced to KRG Conveyancing and have been so impressed with the professionalism displayed by their team. I was always kept well informed of progress and always offered personal contact if I was unsure at any stage. Jodie Collins was my contact and I found her to be helpful, supportive and very easy to communicate with.
I highly recommend Jodie and the team to anyone needing a conveyancing team.

EnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth Sailing again!!!

Just wanted to thank the Team at KRG and Freya for all there hard work as always they never disappoint us. We had settlement in 30days and that was no problem. We have been using KRG for all our Conveyancing needs in the past and again we have left with a smile on our face, so professional, knowledgeable and prompt service. Would highly recommend them to my family and friends. Also not to mention the low costs for the amazing service. Thanks again.

Freya and team were fab

KRG was great - efficient, clear and easy to communicate with. Freya was my conveyancer and she made it all very easy for me as a first home buyer. I’m very happy with KRG and Freya

Darrell

DarrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Conveyancer

Returning customer to KRG. As expected, very good service.
I particularly like there communications style with regular updates and quick responses to questions. They provide an initial summery listing key milestones and critical dates which is very reassuring. Our contact, Jodie Collins was very professional and gave clear consise answers to our questions.
Highly recommended

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Jodie and team were a joy to deal with, great price and service, thank you

Always helpful, pleasant and prompt. It was a pleasure to buy with their assistance, advise and support. Jodie works tirelessly to ensure customer needs are met and that there are no hiccups along the way.

Only conveyancer to use

Our experience with KRG was straight forward and professional. Freya took care of us and did an amazing job. Would recommend her and the team everytime! Freya Craig made everything very clear and kept us updated punctually. 10/10!!

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

From the first email engagement, Freya Craig made conveyancing very easy. They made the process and requirements very clear, kept me up to date and it was the simplest and least stressful sale process that I have been through.

Great choice

Brooke Board and team did a great job. They were friendly, knowledgeable, accessible and easy to deal with. Everything went smoothly from beginning to settlement - one less stress to deal with! I would recommend KRG.

P.Chapman

P.ChapmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and prompt service.

Thank you Jodie Collins for the efficient and prompt service. We are engaging KRG conveyancing service for our second property. Very affordable price package as well. We are very happy with the professional service.

Willc

WillcQueensland

Efficient and friendly service

We both sold our house and bought our new house using KRG conveyancing. All staff were friendly and helpful. All services were carried out promptly and efficiently. It was a pleasure to deal with this company and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell property.

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Freya was super efficient and informative. All correspondence was answered very quickly. Everything went without a hitch. The PEXA app was ok but all the actions were done via phone or email so didn’t really need ut

Freya from KRG conveyancing - Responsive, professional and friendly

Freya was my conveyancer for a property purchase in Brisbane.

She was always available with quick response times and took quick action.

The settlement had a number of issues due to valuations with the property and she was able to assist navigate us to a successful outcome. She made the process less stressful and was always available to assist. Would highly recommend.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lauren from Conveyancing at KRG

Lauren from conveyancing was wonderful to deal with and very understanding with our settlements. She would get back to you quickly and dealt with our first failed settlement like a professional.

T.Ng

T.NgPerth, WA

Excellent service

Jodie Collins and the Gold Coast team recently helped us with the sale of our property. We are located in WA but had no concerns with the process as she updated us on the progress and communicated frequently. Easy to grab hold of and helpful when we sought advice from her.

Leigh Y.

Leigh Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great team at KRG

From the word go KRG were on the money, quick replies and getting things done.
especially with a quick settlement. I dealt with mainly Freya who was professional & Knowledgeable always got a email back very promptly which helped make everything more smooth.
I was very happy with KRG and would recommend to give this company a try.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives