KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

Absolutely Fantastic Service

This is the first time we have used KRG Conveyancing and WOW what a great service. We are located in the Vic and the property and KRG are in QLD almost everything was done online and let me tell you it was better than the service I have received from solicitors in Vic and Qld we have received in the past and heaps cheaper. They did a conveyancing for Cairns without a hitch, even though they are based in Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Merryl was our conveyancing rep and you got a friendly helpful vibe even from her emails which was backed up by the lovely phone call we received when everything finally went through.
Highly Highly Recommend their services from our experience.

Fantastic service from friendly staff

We used them when we sold one house and bought another. They gave use a price at the start and even though the sale got very complicated with several extensions, they still only charged the low quoted price.
The staff were efficient, friendly and so helpful.
I would recommend them as a conveyancing firm anyday.

Great service from start to finish. Highly recommend

We chose KRG with some trepidation as it was our first time and had heard that some larger conveyancing firms lacked the service and skills that solicitor-based firms had. We did not find this to be the case at all. At all times, we were kept in the loop, paperwork was done on time and communication was great. There was some extra work needed on the day of settlement but this was done quickly and without fuss. Would definitely recommend for straight forward purchases (which ours was) - but I can only say what our experience was like. If you are contactable, get the paperwork back quickly and do your part, they really do take care of everything else.

KRG WOW in my book

Ok so I was not always smooth sailing, but Karen the receptionist always sorted it out for us with a smile in her voice, and putting us through to the correct person. KRG were helpful, always got back to me, yes you had to wait to get the return phone call, but they are busy for a reason. No phone call was not returned, paper work was explained and sorted with little fuss. When I had a problem, it was sorted and when I had a big issue it was sorted very quickly. So I would recommend them to anyone for conveyancing.

Exceptional!

We have bought several properties over the years but this is the first time we used KRG.
Everything went smoothly and communication was great! I was hard to get hold of because of work commitments and on the road a lot so i was kept up to date via email. They answered all my questions promptly and it was completely stress free. Rory and Courtney were fantastic. AAA+
Will definitely use them again and highly recommend KRG.

Thanks KRG. Loved your work!

I was so nervous buying my first home. I felt as though everything was well explained and helped me actually understand the process.

They made it easy

I found the process to be pretty stress free. I have previously been ripped off by one mob in Brisbane who gave shoddy service. I will keep using and recommending KRG.

Dreadful worst mistake ever using these guys

Bottom line is they never return phone calls, constantly have to chase them for information. They don't chase anything up, you need to constantly harass them to chase up the other persons solicitor and even then they don't do it. They basically didn't do anything but set up the date for settlement and take my payment. Terrible service, poor communication, very unprofessional - would not recommend and under no circumstances would I use them again.

No fuss professionals.

KRG progressed my matter in an efficient and low fuss manner. They made what could be a potentially stressful situation seem a little mundane.

They Did Not Account For Their Own Mistake

The figures they collected on settlement were wrong and some of the bills they marked as paid weren't. We had to pay amounts on settlement plus pay the bills that the previous owner didn't pay. We had to wait about two weeks for them to come back to us about the issue, add on top of that pay interest on the bills.

Poor communication skills, Gave incorrect advice!

We used KRG conveyancing for property we were buying. We had to continually chase a response to our emails, calls etc and were given incorrect information regarding an encroachment onto our land by the neighbours. It has taken over 2 weeks (2 emails and 2 calls) to get a response re. funds in our trust account. Would not recommend.

Settlement was straightforward, no delays

Suzi did a great job, keeping me informed and up to date with everything, this is the 3rd time we have used KRG.
Great job guys.

Super happy with KRG

I'm very happy with the service I received from Suzi Killey and the team at KRG for the conveyancing of a property I have just purchased, in particular the very prompt responses to any queries or requests I had. They made the whole process hassle free. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Service excellence

I have to say that the service we received from Yung and Georgia at KRG was quite excellent.
KRG's processes were very good. And all communications with Yung and Georgia were efficient and any queries always very promptly replied to.
Kevin

Sale of our unit made easy

The selling process was made easy with KRG. Suzi Killey kept us informed and was prompt with all replies. Would definitely recommend KRG to others.

Beyond excellence

I have just completed my 2nd sale using KRG Conveyancing. Both sales went through hitch free with the excellence of Yung Le, and I would recommend her highly to anyone contemplating buying/selling their property.

Excellent Service

We were very happy with the service. Suzi Killey responded quickly to our questions, explained things well and walked us through the process step by step. I highly recommend them.

Would definitely use again

I was very impressed with KRG conveyancing - my settlement went through without a hitch. I sold my property privately, so KRG organised my contract as well as my conveyancing and they did so for a very very competitive price. Yung Le kept me well informed all along the process and made sure I was across what I needed to do at my end to ensure a very smooth handover. I would definitely recommend them.

Fantastic Customer Service from Courtney Welling

Thank to KRG, in particular, Courtney Welling for making the sale of our property easy and pain free (esp as I had no idea on what I was doing). Being interstate I was a little concerned at first but Courtney put my mind at ease and kept me updated along the way. Thank you.
KRG were very professional, friendly and competitively priced; I highly recommend them.

Settlement of property with no hitches!

We are using KRG for the 2nd time as find they are helpful and provide a good service. Our Solicitor was Suzi Killey who made the process go through pain free!!