KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

Absolutely Fantastic Service

This is the first time we have used KRG Conveyancing and WOW what a great service. We are located in the Vic and the property and KRG are in QLD almost everything was done online and let me tell you it was better than the service I have received from solicitors in Vic and Qld we have received in the past and heaps cheaper. They did a conveyancing for Cairns without a hitch, even though they are based in Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Merryl was our conveyancing rep and you got a friendly helpful vibe even from her emails which was backed up by the lovely phone call we received when everything finally went through.
Highly Highly Recommend their services from our experience.

Poor communication skills, Gave incorrect advice!

We used KRG conveyancing for property we were buying. We had to continually chase a response to our emails, calls etc and were given incorrect information regarding an encroachment onto our land by the neighbours. It has taken over 2 weeks (2 emails and 2 calls) to get a response re. funds in our trust account. Would not recommend.

They made it easy

I found the process to be pretty stress free. I have previously been ripped off by one mob in Brisbane who gave shoddy service. I will keep using and recommending KRG.

Fantastic service from friendly staff

We used them when we sold one house and bought another. They gave use a price at the start and even though the sale got very complicated with several extensions, they still only charged the low quoted price.
The staff were efficient, friendly and so helpful.
I would recommend them as a conveyancing firm anyday.

They Did Not Account For Their Own Mistake

The figures they collected on settlement were wrong and some of the bills they marked as paid weren't. We had to pay amounts on settlement plus pay the bills that the previous owner didn't pay. We had to wait about two weeks for them to come back to us about the issue, add on top of that pay interest on the bills.

Thanks KRG. Loved your work!

I was so nervous buying my first home. I felt as though everything was well explained and helped me actually understand the process.

Horrible service. Extremely Un-professional!!

Never got to speak with the solicitor in charge of my file. Always had to chase them up and I was handled by an intern was clueless. So shocking to find out I was give n all the wrong information about the purchase of my property. KRG wasn't helpful at all, especially Fleur Wallis who forgot about my settlement notice, leaving me no time to arrange fund transfer. Horrible communication and extremely un-professional. Please do yourself a favour and avoid choosing KRG.

Exceptional!

We have bought several properties over the years but this is the first time we used KRG.
Everything went smoothly and communication was great! I was hard to get hold of because of work commitments and on the road a lot so i was kept up to date via email. They answered all my questions promptly and it was completely stress free. Rory and Courtney were fantastic. AAA+
Will definitely use them again and highly recommend KRG.

KRG SUCK!!

extremely unhappy with service..bought a first house ,claimed tax exemption with form 2.1..called krg on several occations to confirm this,as we ticked the wrong box on the client info sheet they get you to fill out..anyway on finallisation of contract we got a bill for stamp duty..asking krg why,they said we ticked the wrong box on client info sheet,even though we originally pointed this out and filled out 2.1 to claim stamp duty exemption..Anyway they said contract had been finalised and we had to sort it out..also you will never speak to a real solicitor,and don't hold your breath waiting for them to get back to you..Also never recieved copy of morgage paper..we have to sort that out as well..Had to hassle them for 10% discount to the end..conclusion:KRG suck!!

KRG WOW in my book

Ok so I was not always smooth sailing, but Karen the receptionist always sorted it out for us with a smile in her voice, and putting us through to the correct person. KRG were helpful, always got back to me, yes you had to wait to get the return phone call, but they are busy for a reason. No phone call was not returned, paper work was explained and sorted with little fuss. When I had a problem, it was sorted and when I had a big issue it was sorted very quickly. So I would recommend them to anyone for conveyancing.

Great service from start to finish. Highly recommend

We chose KRG with some trepidation as it was our first time and had heard that some larger conveyancing firms lacked the service and skills that solicitor-based firms had. We did not find this to be the case at all. At all times, we were kept in the loop, paperwork was done on time and communication was great. There was some extra work needed on the day of settlement but this was done quickly and without fuss. Would definitely recommend for straight forward purchases (which ours was) - but I can only say what our experience was like. If you are contactable, get the paperwork back quickly and do your part, they really do take care of everything else.

No fuss professionals.

KRG progressed my matter in an efficient and low fuss manner. They made what could be a potentially stressful situation seem a little mundane.

I hope you look forward to leaving messages and waiting for a call back that never comes. Shocking!

I hadn't even started using these guys when it all started. I called in the morning and got a quote, I was happy with the quote and I rang back about an hour later to get everything underway. I got told the person I need to speak to is busy, they took my number and said they will call me back. 3 hours later I hadn't heard from them so I call back and that person is now on lunch, they take my name and number and will call me back. 2 hours later, still no call so I call back and get told that they are in there and they don't have a client with them so I'll put you straight through, after a few rings it goes through to their voicemail, so I leave a message to call me back and then wait. An hour later, still no call so I call again, they have now gone home for the day, you'll have to try tomorrow. The next day I didn't even bother with them, I called someone else and started using them instead, but just for fun I thought I would call to see what happened. WHAT A SURPRISE I WENT THROUGH TO THEIR VOICEMAIL! I left a message to not bother calling me back! What a poor experience and a sign of bad things to come if I had have actually used them for my conveyancing!

STAY AWAY..

Like the last reviewer. Can't get hold of my assist lawyer always told to leave a msg or email whatever excuse.. Don't bother it's a waste of time..

Dreadful worst mistake ever using these guys

Bottom line is they never return phone calls, constantly have to chase them for information. They don't chase anything up, you need to constantly harass them to chase up the other persons solicitor and even then they don't do it. They basically didn't do anything but set up the date for settlement and take my payment. Terrible service, poor communication, very unprofessional - would not recommend and under no circumstances would I use them again.

Super service

I engaged KRG Conveyancing in Feb 2017. I felt confident using them the entire way through and considering how stressful moving house is, they made me feel at ease.

They did a great job and got me a great outcome.

I am over the moon, my property settled early and without hassle. If you are like me and find moving house stressful, use KRG.

Stay away from these guys...

Was very disappointed with KRG. Found their service to be very unprofessional and dishonest. I think they need to rethink how they do things or they will get exposed very fast. When dealing with large amounts of money, the business systems has to be on point. Would highly recommend not using KRG!

All the bad reviews are correct

Like other people have mentioned, if you like not being able to get hold of your conveyancer, their assistant or their assistants assistant, or even the telephone answering lady who quickly connects you to someone else so she doesn't have to listen to your complaint, then by all means please use them.
All calls go to voicemail, voicemails are not responded to. Then, once you finally do get hold of the person you are after, they claim they haven't gotten any of your messages or emails.

In all honesty this business feels like it is being run by school girls who spend far too much time conversing at the office and not enough business being done.
After all, we are only talking about conveyancing services, not like it's anything really important, right girls?

Never, ever again.

The 10% discount for returning customers is not worth the hassle.

Thanks KRG

I am a bit pedantic about things like paperwork and administrative tasks. I was very happy to see promptly delivered, precise and clear service from KRG