KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 2 of 27)

Allie

AllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Easy to work with, provide me with all the information and easy to talk to. Jodie and her team were great, provided updates and ensured I had minimal to do. Was great!

Aleks

AleksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suzi Killey fought hard to get our settlement on time, unfortunately it was the banks' solicitors that let us down but Suzi tried hard to get it done. Very responsive to emails and phone calls and was very helpful.
Highly recommend thanks

Calvin

CalvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great job they do

Yung Le has extremely helpful in selling my property,great communication and always keeping me up to date .Will certainly be using these guys again .Very happy customer.Thank you Very much

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Wonderful staff who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable

Yung and the team (Amanda, Jessica & Justin - to name a few) were all fantastic to deal with through the process. As a 1st home buyer, I required lots of questions being answered which was never a problem. Email contact was perfect for me, and always a fast reply.

Professional and courteous

Suzi Killey and the team were very professional and communicated all information required and answered all questions in a courteous & efficient manner. I would recommend KRG and Suzi to anyone needing Conveyancing services.

Sara

Sara

Good service

The staff at KRG we’re quite helpful working through a tricky sale. Will use these guys again if needed - thanks folks!

Great results

We sold a property and purchased a property with KRG. Very grateful for the professional service given to us by All the staff involved. Always very friendly and efficient.

B76

B76Brisbane

Smooth process, easy to contact

We have used KRG a couple of times before and found them prompt and professional. They don't seem to need as much chasing up as other conveyancers to keep the process moving. Courtney Welling looked after us for this purchase as our previous contact had recently retired. We found the same level of courtesy and professionalism from Courtney & if she was unreachable she always phoned back promptly. We even obtained advice prior to the contract being signed. My only gripe is the level of discount for repeat customers is no more than can be obtained with an online quote.

Thank you to Courtney and the KRG team

I'd like to express my thanks to Courtney Welling and the team at KRG Conveyancing for their assistance in the recent settlement of the sale of my property. This was a particularly difficult sale and Courtney was at all times very professional, friendly and helpful. She kept me informed of what was happening and went things went terribly wrong, she worked with me until we finally achieved settlement. Thank you.

Great support

Just wanted to thank Suzi Killey so very much for all her assistance through what was a very difficult process at times. Suzi remand clam and professional and always there to assist

Professional and pleasant communication

Suzi has a friendly strong business manner
Can not fault her work other than maybe quicker response to returning phone calls but overall happy with my KRG experience

Great Job Suzi

Suzi from KRG did a great job bringing the settlement of our property together on time with no fuss.
I can recommend them.

Ron

RonIpswich

Just too easy!

I previously used a Brisbane based Conveyancing firm , who ended up charging much more than their fixed fee. I tried SKG, got a quote, accepted. Suzi Killey was prompt,responsive and didn’t waste my time with irrelevant chat.. the job went smoothly,on time,no surprises. Just how I like it. So, I have no hesitation in recommending their service.

KRG WOW in my book

Ok so I was not always smooth sailing, but Karen the receptionist always sorted it out for us with a smile in her voice, and putting us through to the correct person. KRG were helpful, always got back to me, yes you had to wait to get the return phone call, but they are busy for a reason. No phone call was not returned, paper work was explained and sorted with little fuss. When I had a problem, it was sorted and when I had a big issue it was sorted very quickly. So I would recommend them to anyone for conveyancing.

great assistance

I would highly recommend KRG. Jodie Collins has been an amazing support and always responded promptly. She has been very helpful and made the entire process of settlement less stressful.

Katie S.

Katie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Jodie Collins I highly recommend. Was extremely helpful, efficient and her communication with us was outstanding. We couldn’t thank Jodie enough for helping get our settlement over the line. Highly recommend her!!!
Katie and Jay Skinner

Patrick S.

Patrick S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Suzi & Aynsley were great throughout the entire process and it was a smooth and easy transition. I can see why KRG was recommended to me by the real estate agent and I would certainly use them again in the future.

Again another smooth process

Thanks Jodie for your efforts yet again, we had a few challenges along the way with the passing of the seller, but all resolved and your assistance was invaluable. Look forward to the next one later in the year.

Faris

FarisSydney, NSW

Excellent service and great to work with!

Jodie has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She's very professional and always promptly responded to my emails or phone calls. Thanks to Jodie and the team at KRG (Jade and Aynsley) the purchase process of my first property has been smooth and stress free.

Excellent Service Jodie

As a first home buyer I was unsure of what I needed to do. Jodie Collins made the experience a breeze. She was able to help me and provide great advice. I settled today and this part of the process was the easiest. Thanks Jodie.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives