KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing (page 2 of 24)

Calvin

CalvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great job they do

Yung Le has extremely helpful in selling my property,great communication and always keeping me up to date .Will certainly be using these guys again .Very happy customer.Thank you Very much

Wonderful staff who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable

Yung and the team (Amanda, Jessica & Justin - to name a few) were all fantastic to deal with through the process. As a 1st home buyer, I required lots of questions being answered which was never a problem. Email contact was perfect for me, and always a fast reply.

Professional and courteous

Suzi Killey and the team were very professional and communicated all information required and answered all questions in a courteous & efficient manner. I would recommend KRG and Suzi to anyone needing Conveyancing services.

Sara

Sara

Good service

The staff at KRG we’re quite helpful working through a tricky sale. Will use these guys again if needed - thanks folks!

Great results

We sold a property and purchased a property with KRG. Very grateful for the professional service given to us by All the staff involved. Always very friendly and efficient.

B76

B76Brisbane

Smooth process, easy to contact

We have used KRG a couple of times before and found them prompt and professional. They don't seem to need as much chasing up as other conveyancers to keep the process moving. Courtney Welling looked after us for this purchase as our previous contact had recently retired. We found the same level of courtesy and professionalism from Courtney & if she was unreachable she always phoned back promptly. We even obtained advice prior to the contract being signed. My only gripe is the level of discount for repeat customers is no more than can be obtained with an online quote.

Thank you to Courtney and the KRG team

I'd like to express my thanks to Courtney Welling and the team at KRG Conveyancing for their assistance in the recent settlement of the sale of my property. This was a particularly difficult sale and Courtney was at all times very professional, friendly and helpful. She kept me informed of what was happening and went things went terribly wrong, she worked with me until we finally achieved settlement. Thank you.

Great support

Just wanted to thank Suzi Killey so very much for all her assistance through what was a very difficult process at times. Suzi remand clam and professional and always there to assist

Professional and pleasant communication

Suzi has a friendly strong business manner
Can not fault her work other than maybe quicker response to returning phone calls but overall happy with my KRG experience

Great Job Suzi

Suzi from KRG did a great job bringing the settlement of our property together on time with no fuss.
I can recommend them.

Ron

RonIpswich

Just too easy!

I previously used a Brisbane based Conveyancing firm , who ended up charging much more than their fixed fee. I tried SKG, got a quote, accepted. Suzi Killey was prompt,responsive and didn’t waste my time with irrelevant chat.. the job went smoothly,on time,no surprises. Just how I like it. So, I have no hesitation in recommending their service.

KRG WOW in my book

Ok so I was not always smooth sailing, but Karen the receptionist always sorted it out for us with a smile in her voice, and putting us through to the correct person. KRG were helpful, always got back to me, yes you had to wait to get the return phone call, but they are busy for a reason. No phone call was not returned, paper work was explained and sorted with little fuss. When I had a problem, it was sorted and when I had a big issue it was sorted very quickly. So I would recommend them to anyone for conveyancing.

Correct information provided

Suzi always provided the correct information in a timely and professional manner. I would recommend using her and would use her again if we purchased another house. Well done Suzi Killey

Joe Fenech

Joe FenechSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Suzi could not have been more helpful if she tried

The service was prompt and efficient. I would recommend KRG to anyone especially Suzi who was very supportive throughout the entire process.
No Stone was left unturned in her efforts to address all of my concerns.

Thomas

ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Every part of the process with Suzi Killey was easy, clear with all needed information and very helpful whenever I had a query. Never waited for an email reply or phone call. Will recommend to everyone I know!

Jared Easton

Jared EastonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast easy service

Jodie Collins has been amazing in dealing with the sale and purchase of my properties. Jodie and the rest of the KRG team have been easy, fast and very professional.
I would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them in the future

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service provided by Suzi Killey. Very prompt in replying to any questions we had. Highly recommend this business if youre purchasing or selling a home. So happy with everything

Darin

DarinCentral Queensland, QLD

Affordable and got the job done

Thank you to Suzi Killey and the team for the conveyance. All went well and settlement was on time. The "live update" feature on the website when you are clients helps to keep you up to date.

Excellent service.

Living in Melbourne and purchasing and investment in Queensland was quite daunting. The last thing I wanted was to have the whole conveyancing process make things even more complex. The conveyancing process was made simple and efficient by Brooke and KRG. I knew what was going on at all times and there were no surprises during the transaction. Everything that was promised was delivered on time and on budget. Great job Brooke.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Suzi Killey did our conveyancing and was fantastic. She was available whenever we had questions and returned our phone calls straight away with detailed explanations and info. We were extremely happy with KRG and will definitely use them again. We had used them previously but we withdrew from the contract following a not so great building report and they refunded fees we had paid them as the contract didn't proceed to settlement. Totally satisfied

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

Prue

Prueasked

I am selling a property to our tennants. They are getting a contract of sale drawn up and they need mine and my sisters name. We have both married since we bought our property. Do we needs to provide our married names or maiden names?
Thanks,