KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

MACCA

MACCAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional company

I have just recently have sold a property using KRG conveyancing. The first time we used them to buy a house they were great then this time around we had so many issues and sent several emails relating to there negligence and poor customer service and then they don't resolve the issues but say we are at fault. Never use this company for anything as they are untrustworthy and could lose money or defently have your settlement pushed back and you get blamed.

Rude, Arrogant,

Used this company 3 times, the third time I wanted to see if things had changed, Alias not change
They would have to be the rudest, arrogant company I have ever given my business to.
All the paralegals that do your work are upstarts... [name removed] needs to learn the customer service status of the company...
Company never returns phone calls.
I would not believe half of the product reviews below...
I have used another company this week after buying another property and already have received more phones in a week than all the time from KRG
A review would never use them.

Warning do not use these conveyancing firm

Dani

DaniSunshine Coast

The worst

Did not return calls.
Paid $695 for a service and all my elderly mother has experienced is stress.
Terrible, no communication.
This is by far the worst service.

Anthony

AnthonyCanberra 2600, ACT

What a mess!

Abrupt phone conversations- Never again

KRG Conveyancing has been extremely abrupt. You ask them questions over the phone as they are so slow with their emails and they are so quick to shut you off with their abrupt answers. They have no patience to your queries. It is pointless emailing them so a phone call would seem reasonable. But no.... they are quick to dismiss your questions and making you feel dumb. Well of course, I have to ask questions, I need professional advice here and that is why I am engaging in your service.

Very bad experience

Hope I never deal with this company again. They did not answer my emails and phone calls. They would have to be the worst company I have dealt with. Never again.

Kay Norman

Kay Norman

All the bad reviews are correct

Stay away from these guys...

Was very disappointed with KRG. Found their service to be very unprofessional and dishonest. I think they need to rethink how they do things or they will get exposed very fast. When dealing with large amounts of money, the business systems has to be on point. Would highly recommend not using KRG!

Dreadful worst mistake ever using these guys

Bottom line is they never return phone calls, constantly have to chase them for information. They don't chase anything up, you need to constantly harass them to chase up the other persons solicitor and even then they don't do it. They basically didn't do anything but set up the date for settlement and take my payment. Terrible service, poor communication, very unprofessional - would not recommend and under no circumstances would I use them again.

Kim

KimBrisbane

STAY AWAY..

Like the last reviewer. Can't get hold of my assist lawyer always told to leave a msg or email whatever excuse.. Don't bother it's a waste of time..

Brissy South

Brissy SouthBrisbane

I hope you look forward to leaving messages and waiting for a call back that never comes. Shocking!

KRG SUCK!!

Jay

JayBrisbane

Horrible service. Extremely Un-professional!!

Never got to speak with the solicitor in charge of my file. Always had to chase them up and I was handled by an intern was clueless. So shocking to find out I was give n all the wrong information about the purchase of my property. KRG wasn't helpful at all, especially Fleur Wallis who forgot about my settlement notice, leaving me no time to arrange fund transfer. Horrible communication and extremely un-professional. Please do yourself a favour and avoid choosing KRG.

They Did Not Account For Their Own Mistake

The figures they collected on settlement were wrong and some of the bills they marked as paid weren't. We had to pay amounts on settlement plus pay the bills that the previous owner didn't pay. We had to wait about two weeks for them to come back to us about the issue, add on top of that pay interest on the bills.

c3060736

c3060736

Poor communication skills, Gave incorrect advice!

We used KRG conveyancing for property we were buying. We had to continually chase a response to our emails, calls etc and were given incorrect information regarding an encroachment onto our land by the neighbours. It has taken over 2 weeks (2 emails and 2 calls) to get a response re. funds in our trust account. Would not recommend.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Cheap yes you get what you oay

Katie

KRG - The experts in poor service

Jane

JaneGold Coast

Never available, minimal communication

It took nearly 2 weeks before I physically spoke to my contact at KRG. Whenever I call her I get voicemail & she doesn’t return calls. Very frustrating, lack of communication, lack of information, calls not returned, I have bought & sold several times in the past & this is by far the worst service I have ever received at what is already a stressful time

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Roseanne