Kristall Ebike Premium Version

Kristall Ebike Premium Version

Ian S

Ian S

Great value machines easy to ride and power to spare.

I purchased 2 of these for myself and my wife. The units were easy to assemble, and made with quality components. I have friends who spend twice as much and our bikes out-perform them. Avocado Bike are easy to deal with and ready to offer help if you need it. I really recommend this store and the Krystall product.

Purchased in October 2020 at Avocado Bike.

Simon

SimonSydney

Light affordable Ebike with no hidden price and excellent service plus follow up

Purchased in October 2020 for A$950.00.

Rocket

RocketSydney, NSW

Excellent Bike & Service

We purchased a bike and are very happy. So much so, I recommended others and they have also bought bikes.

They communicate very well, and the product description is spot on.

The team dropped the bikes off within 24 hours and we were away immediately!

Awesome service and bikes.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$1,300.00.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Kristall Ebike Premium Version compares to other Electric Bikes

what a great ebike ever !!!

I had this kristal ebike for working purpose. the price is affordable. the battery was good and i can work 5-7 hours (depanding on the road condition), hydraulic break system (shimano) is the best part. rain? no problem for this Ebike. generaly, as long as you look after and well mantain of the bike, they will be no problem at all, iam happy to have this Ebike.