100% · 60%

Braking
Suspension

Lawrence
LawrenceSt Arnaud12 posts

Kristall fat tyre folding bike

So I purchased this from avocado on eBay and I have been commuting daily to and from work.
I have to say this is a fantastic bit of kit, I take it with me to my holiday place and zoom down to the shops also fits in the back no problems
The fat tyres and wide sprung seat make it a comfortable ride and, apart from adjusting the brakes ( thank you 99 bikes prospect!) Has needed no extra maintainence.
A good investment, my weekly commute is costing about a dollar! Show details
Battery Life
Braking
Suspension
Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Kristall 250w 36v= Weapon

I bought a second hand Kristall 250w i liked the look with 70 hours, its a compact bike corners fast and the assist comes on hard. Top speed 37ks an hour and always pedal like a mountain bike the power comes after 2 pedals then high gear and then cruise. I recommend one for your 1st ebike no worries all round fantastic Ebike. Ive lost the Kristall my 11 year old boy loves passing me and he loves it that mush im not allowed to touch it. Show details
Ian S
Ian S5 posts

Great value machines easy to ride and power to spare

I purchased 2 of these for myself and my wife. The units were easy to assemble, and made with quality components. I have friends who spend twice as much and our bikes out-perform them. Avocado Bike are easy to deal with and ready to offer help if you need it. I really recommend this store and the Krystall product. Show details
Simon
SimonSydney11 posts
Rocket
RocketSydney, NSW

Excellent Bike & Service

We purchased a bike and are very happy. So much so, I recommended others and they have also bought bikes.

They communicate very well, and the product description is spot on.

The team dropped the bikes off within 24 hours and we were away immediately!

Awesome service and bikes. Show details

Danny N.
Danny N.3 posts

what a great ebike ever !!!

I had this kristal ebike for working purpose. the price is affordable. the battery was good and i can work 5-7 hours (depanding on the road condition), hydraulic break system (shimano) is the best part. rain? no problem for this Ebike. generaly, as long as you look after and well mantain of the bike, they will be no problem at all, iam happy to have this Ebike.