Krix Neuphonix Mk1

Krix Neuphonix Mk1

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marcus

Marcus

Awesome Speakers for Home Theatre

I have these as part of my 7.1 Home Theatre setup.

They are awesome. I probably didnt even need my Seismix 5 sub since the Neuphonix pumps up very decent bass.

I feel that these speakers look great too - I have the Jarrah option.

The only thing to keep in mind is that these speakers are power hungry. Make sure you get a powerful amp!!!

hendo the manasked

Hi there my name damien im looking at purchasing a set of Krix neuphonix main speaker.im currently own krix lyrix which are amazing speakers however have been offered a great price for the old neuphonix .
I own a marantz sr7007 which is currently doing the job however im unsure if it will be suitable to drive these new speakers?if someone could give me some advice I would really appreciate it.

Troy71

Hi Damien your amp will defiantly handle these speakers just depends on how your amp handles current at higher volumes..the neuphonix are amazing when fed well.

hendo the man

Hi troy! First of all thanks for the advise. I have not brought them yet however the price I've been offered is too good to refuse. I spoke with krix directly they think it should be ok however neuphonix require large amounts of power. Apparently I can always add a pre amplifier to drive them directly, the sr7007 can drive the remaining speakers. Does that sound correct to you?

Troy71

That's exactly how I set mine up to start with - had a middle of the range nad AV amp and used pre outs to a 150 watt nad 2 Chanel

Get an answer from our members and Krix representatives

CategorySpeakers