Kuchef Multifunction Pressure Cooker

Kuchef Multifunction Pressure Cooker

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GracieHobart

Ditched my rice cooker

Wow. cooks rice, beans everything so fast. Had to adjust how much liquid I'm use to using. Haven't tried a cake yet. But I do brown meat in it (have to move fast) before putting lid on. I had hiccups with steam gadget positioning at 1st. Called them (warrant tel in booklet) & got a lesson over the phone on how it to sit properly. I recommend 1st time you use 1/2 cup water no ingredient to figure out the steam release position. So easy to clean. You have to take seal off to clean, but it couldn't be easier. Watch the little seal doesn't pop off from around steam nozzle. It's sure hard to find on the floor!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Andeee_1

Andeee_1Mount Evelyn

Customer service?? None!!

Extremely useful kitchen appliance

I love this pressure cooker and it really is multifunctional. I've used it as a slow cooker, a pressure cooker and as a rice cooker (perfect rice, first time!). Everything I've cooked has been a great success! I haven't used it as a steamer yet though. I had never used a pressure cooker before but the directions were very easy. If this comes on sale again, several of my friends now want to buy one.

Brani

Braniasked

I love my Kuchef multifunction pressure cooker and it cooks so fast. Can you let me know if I can buy an extra bowl? as it would be handy to have to be able to use more than one bowl to cook everything I need especially when cooking for the Dig In in Emerald, organised by the Emerald Community House for those who cannot afford food. We use this multifunction pressure cooker and the slow cooker each time I volunteer to cook. It has been marvelous indeed and wonder why this product is discontinued.

tony.v

tony.vasked

Is there a stainless steel inner pot available that I could purchase for my Kuchef pressure cooker?

Gracie

Sorry tony. I hav a smith & noble. Cant help u with kuchef bowl q's.

tony.v

tony.vasked

Is a stainless inner pot available ?

Get an answer from our members and Kuchef (Aldi) representatives