Kuchef Stand Mixer

Kuchef Stand Mixer

See the Best Benchtop Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Francis

Francis

Bought and broke after two years ,

Was okay , not bad for the price but didn't last long enough , made a lot of noise,

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Great, Untill it works

I used monthly for 4 years. It is now broken. When I switch on the power the led light will blink and the motor will not start. I guess there is a sensor that check the motor and does a safety check. I will probably buy a better brand next time.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Val. L

Val. LMelbourne.

Very disappointing

Mixing attachments do not reach the bottom of the bowl therefore mixture is not mixed properly, you have to finish mixing by hand. The item is also very heavy, very disappointed in general in this product. I don't use it anymore, money wasted. Very sad as Kogan in general is great.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Waste of Money

Have had this appliance for 18 months to 2 years and has been used very little. Problems with the motor when turning the knob on and now can't raise the arm so it is useless because I can't get the bowl under the beater or change the beater. No repair available.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Rob S

Rob SArundel, Queensland

Mixer won't run.

Its noisy. But also the rotary knob has a problem in that it only works intermittently. when this happens, which is now most of the time, the light flashes. I have tried tapping firmly on the knob but the result is it only operates when it wants to, which now is not often. Not the first problem i have had with this Kuchef brand. I am now very selective when it comes to purchasing mechanical items from ALDI as i have had to return a few faulty items.
I can't find my docket so i don't know how this will pan out. Rob-Queensland.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Poor product

I was given this as a present from my mother who struggles with money. She was very proud to give me such a good looking mixer. Problem is it does not reach to the bottom of the bowl. I have to stop it often to scape the bottom dry ingredients up. Also had trouble releasing the bowl from the machine without spilling the contents. I've converted back to my 25 year old black and decker who has never missed a beat. I'm too afraid to tell mum as she would be too embarrassed.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

asil

asilAU

No good

I have had this machine for about 12 months, and used it minimally, with no problem. I went to turn the machine on, and the light kept flashing. The motor would not start. I returned it to aldi, who told me to return it to the manufacturer. I was told that the postage would be payable by me if the fault was mine. It is a very heavy machine, so the postage would be a large amount, but as the machine was no use as it was, i returned it by mail. That was almost 3 month ago, and i have not heard a word. Terrible product, and terrible after sales support

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Megan

Well made but noisy.

Fuzzy

FuzzySydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute crap - product and service

The mixer does not go low enough into the bowl to make small quantities. You can't even make some of the recipes in the supplied book. Also, the numbers on the dial are starting to rub off when cleaning. Been trying to get a refund since November last year. Still hasn't been resolved. Will never buy a Kuchef appliance again. This will end up with the ACCC if they keep delaying a resolution to my complaint.

Mary2000

Mary2000

Great Machine

Very solid, who cares about noise, it does its job and works great. I didn't get a red one, only 1 white left. Got it cheaper at $239 as last one left and box was broken. Love it. I haven't stopped using it and if they come back again on special I am buying my daughter one.

Winster

WinsterSydney

Very noisy but does the job

As many other reviewers have mentioned, it's rather noisy (almost as loud as my food processor) but it does the job. The machine is constructed using metal with a die cast base so it's really heavy and suited to being left on the bench top. Would be better if the mixer came with a scraper beater tool to mix and scrape the contents off the side of the mixing bowl on its own, rather than having to constantly stop the machine to manually scrape the sides.

What A Useless Boat Anchor!

All seemed well to start with, it did what it's supposed to do for the first dozen or so times but the next time I went to turn it on.. nothing! Nada! Dead as a Dodo!!
And the customer service from tempo is even worse! Slow, rude, smart gen Y call centre kids who can't spell service let alone dispense it! My advice stay well away from this product and this company!!

Cheryl W

Cheryl WBrisbane

My "Speedy Red Devil"

My hubby & I were visiting our Daughter, went to Aldi to buy some food...come home with 2 Kuchef Stand Mixers. My daughter, husband & WE LOVE IT!!! yes it might be a tad noisy but it won't break, my other daughter has a very expensive mixer & it's not as noisy but not quiet...but ours only cost half the price. We are chuffed to bits.

peter

petermelbourne

Noisy would be an understatement!

I purchased on price and looks. I used for mixing bread and like previous comments sounds like a jet taking off, had to use on 1-2 [speed] spoke to Aldi, was advised to return for a refund [typical]. Another problem was the head[top part] kept bobbing up and down and vibrating badly which I think would wear the mixer out. Can not comment on any other matter as I would have had to put the unit in the garage.

Great value

Is it noisy? I didn't notice

Works just fine, had mine over 6 months without an issue. use it every second day. everyone seems to complain about the noise. Maybe it is??? maybe it isn't. It certainly isn't some screaming mess that is giving me a headache or anything. Maybe if people want something quiet as a whisper they should have spent a little more than $199?

Noelene Jenkinson

Noelene JenkinsonHorsham, Victoria

Disappointing

Beautiful looking machine, solid steel but upon usage it literally screamed with noise on anything past the first few numbers. Have returned it for a refund.

JSFW

JSFWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Far too noisy!

I bought this mixer from Aldi as I liked the style and the price at $199 was good. However it is very noisy! In fact it, like a previous reviewer put it, it screams!! I contacted Aldi and sent them an audio file of the noise. They replied that it sounded normal to them! I checked the online kitchen video's demonstrating the Mixer and it was very quiet in the video ... so either mine has a problem or they muted the mixer in the demonstration video. Apart from the noise everything else is ok .... I just hate using it as it sounds like a jet engine taking off! I've had it 6 months now and the noise hasn't improved! :-(

Yinks

Yinksasked

What makes the blink in kuchef cake mixer?

Chris Nasked

Please help
As I turn on the machine, the light starts blinking
Nothing works
There is power
Please what could be the cause and how can it be rectified?

Kerrie D

I can’t say what the problem is but I suggest you get in touch with the product service team to see if they can help. They couldn’t help with my problem but they may be able to suggest solutions for you. I no longer use mine because it couldn’t be fixed that is why I said it was a waste of money because it wasn’t very old. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.

Chris N

How can one get in touch with the service team?
Basically, most of these complaints are spposd to be referred to them for response or they are supposed to be looking at complains and find solutions to it. Must they wait to be contacted specially. This I must say is not a good method they must change if they truly have their customers in mind
80% of the comments are complains. Too bad
I feel very unhaoy about this
Just said my mind
I do not mean to discredit the product but this is really not fair
Many complains about the flashing light, let the service team generally come to the review platform and talk about it with a way forward. Dies it mean that they do not have a solution to this problem, or this particular product should be calked back and money refunded

Chris N

Please could anyone send the product service provider contact

MOshood

MOshoodasked

my mixer is just flashing light and it would not rotate, any help?

Kerrie D

I am sorry to say that I really don’t know why it has done that but if you ring the product service number they may be able to help you. I am afraid they were not much help when I rang but this is a problem they may know something about. I hope you get some answers.

Get an answer from our members and Kuchef (Aldi) representatives