Kuka
Brand Manager for Kuka? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
jibs
jibsSouth West, WA

Looks great but one side started to sag very badly after a few months. Manufacturer refused to do anything.

Beware of fumes on leather recliner

Purchased Kuka leather recliner from Costco. Loved the chair, but had an allergic reaction to chemical fumes. Vendor claims it was not treated with chemicals - odor could be from foam in chair. I aired out for week, but still fumes. Returned chair to Costco.

Show piece of my home

Brought the most beautful marri sideboard.. first class personal service from owners Natalie and Steve. There showroom is full of the most beautiful furniture with something to suit all tastes and decor. Kuka Bunbury has quickly become my favourite furniture store and i will be shopping there for my next lounge.

Lisa Turner
Lisa TurnerDalyellup

Style and comfort

I am in love with my new Kuka Lounge....
the staff we just so lovely and helped me choose the colour and style to suit my house
I can say I don’t think I’ve had better service anywhere else

Furniture Shops

Find out how Kuka compares to other Furniture Shops

Hayley G
Hayley GBunbury

Fantastic service

We purchased our first leather lounge from Kuka, Nat and Steve were amazing. They helped us with sizing, configuration and colour choice. Our lounge fits perfectly in our home and because of the colour choice we are able to adapt it when new trends come through. Great work Kuka!!

3-Seater: Recliners each end with fixed seat in middle.

I bought a Kuka Paraguay Sofa at KUKA BUNBURY WA $1670 (incl $140 delivery) in July 2017 which arrived approx 17 weeks later, ex China.
From the outset, I was GROSSLY disappointed with it’s second-rate standard of upholstery. In early months of use the seating compressed making the angle uncomfortable.

fabric patterns dont line up. There is a 20 cm drop at top of 1 recliner.

I was confident in choosing a German-made recliner mechanism but these require considerable foot force to close and users have difficulty.
My impression of the store & sales staff was fine but their product let them down. I would never again shop at Kuka Bunbury. Nola

Great experience

I went into the store at Richmond and bought a sofa, armchair and coffee table. All really good prices for the quality. They didn't muck me around with delivery times. I bought it on the Thursday and they delivered Saturday. It looks great! Super happy!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

4 weeks past delivery date still no sofa

We bought a $4k sofa four months ago. We were given a worst case scenario delivery date. We accepted it as it was still before our baby was due.

Our baby is now nearly four weeks old and still no sofa.

There hasn't been any effort to follow up our order and every time we call we are told next week.

We have paid in full but have no product or proof of it coming. That's four months they are making interest on our money and we have nothing to show for it.

Don't pay until you get your product!

Stay Away From Kuka And Smart Choice Funiture Auburn As Far As Possible!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Kuka compares to other Furniture Shops

janette
janetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pay a bit extra and buy locally made

Bought fabric three and two seat sofas from Sofa Concept in Richmond. Delivery took well over the quoted 8 weeks.
I chose a dark fabric and natural timber base/legs. At the time of purchase, Trevor the sales guy said the combination would look great.
When they arrived I thought they had brought the wrong legs, they were much darker and looked like different timber.
Trevor eventually informed me that the base and legs are made separately, from different timber!
His only solution-new base and legs in a dark stain... Totally the opposite of what I wanted.
He also failed to organise fabric protection as promised and paid for.
Disappointing to say the least.

Scorpio-MB
Scorpio-MBAU

Kukasofa's Petra Lounge looks good but is horrible and has a faulty electrical touch recliner system

Glenda V.asked
Kuka

The motion recliner chair: does it come with a power pack or is it another added expense on top of a already extremely expensive item.

Neera M.
Neera M.

Why kuka gives only 2years warranty

Glenda V.

The power pack issue is resolved however to date I still don't have any product or warranty information.

Karen A
Karen Aasked
Kuka

We purchased the Fabric Power Sectional Kuka Spring #2001067 from Costco. My husband's is having terrible allergic reactions... sneezing, itchy and stuffy nose and really red and swollen eyes. This happens within minutes of sitting on it. Does anyone else have this problem? Does this sofa have the DMF anti mold pouches in it? If so where, so we can remove them.

C M.
C M.asked
Kuka

Wondering how Kuka furniture covered in their leathers has held up over the years? Bought a leather sofa from another manufacturer and after 5 years it literally disintegrated, so dont want it to happen again.

Tari Y.
Tari Y.

We’ve had our Kuka “top grain leather” power reclining sectional for 1.5 years and the leather has been peeling off already. We plan to take it back to Costco.

Compare both Kuka