Part of Kulkyne Swags 4.9

100% · 90%

Micheal B.
Micheal B.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome set-up

I just spent 3 weeks camping in my kulkyne swag and it was great warm comfortable and most of all water proof. I recommend the stretcher bed great combination .
Les
LesNorthern Region, NSW10 posts

Top quality swag

Great dealings with Amanda when ordering directly from company on phone to receiving product promptly at my address. I compared many different swags online and read many many reviews this swag stood out price and quality simple to set-up and pack up also, purchased the swag bag and has just a little more room to also pack some things in it with swag if needed and material will last the time love the design and colour of bag also definitely a great buy Show details
Tania V.
Tania V.Victoria
Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great swag

Great swags. I have a king single and a double. Best swags I’ve had. Never had rain get in and plenty of ventilation in the hot weather we have the upgraded mattress in the double
Mtb boy
Mtb boy

Great swag

I bought the King Single swag, with bag, stretcher and fitted sheet as extra. The swag is well made and easy set up. The mattress felt fine on the ground.
Im J.D.
Im J.D.Perth, WA
  Kulkyne King Single

never lets me down-dry and comfortable

I love camping in storms . Non stop rain pouring all night and never a drop inside. Made to last, super fast set up and pull down. Ive added a rubber yoga mat under the mattress. Best sleep i get Show details
Deb
Deb

Great Colour

We brought the pink swag for our daughter , she loves it and the colour is fantastic and very good quality

We got her the king single one and it was very big and roomy and a great price.

bdh4x4
bdh4x4Red Cliffs

Great King Single Swag

Have two of these swags for the kids, the Green for our son and Pink Camo for our Daughter. Really nice looking swags and set up quickly. Waterproofing is really good, big flyscreen windows, PVC tub floor, nice mattress and the bag zips around the swag, no need to try and stuff the swag into the bag.

Paul C.