Kumho Ecsta V720

Kumho Ecsta V720

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tibi

TibiPerth, WA

Excellent performance tyre that really grips

Bought these tyres to replace my Hankook RS3’s and I can say that they outperform the Hankooks in dry straight line and lateral grip on a 460wkw Evo X. The Hankooks spun all 4 corners in 1st and 2nd, the v720’s however can hold the power nicely. Lateral grip is also improved over the RS3 and now I can put more power to the ground through the same corners where before I had to feather the accelerator. These tyres do run wide, the 285/35/18 tread measured about 295-300mm and sit flush on my 18x11” wheels while the RS3 275’s were 260mm and sat stretched. Can’t comment on wet grip or wear as yet but overall I’m very happy with purchasing these for $910 (including delivery) on sale and found exactly what I was looking for.

CarMitsubishi Evolution X