Kumho Solus KH18

Kumho Solus KH18

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BKA

BKAMelbourne

Cracked rubber after about 3 years

Bought 2 tyres new from tyrepower about 3 years ago. They've done about 30,000 km and still legal tread depth wise. Last tyre rotation which I did myself I was angry to find cracked rubber at bottom of the grooves all the way round the tyres. Questions that are now raised: did I get sold old stock that should not have been sold? Chemical and or manufacturing process used by Kuhmo factory in Tianjin China not up to Aust Standards or hot weather on Aust bitumen roads? Never again. I have a 4x4 using different Kuhmos made in Vietnam, they have been better so far. However, never again to Tyrepower or Kumo. Note Kuhmo Aust website has no email address or phone number to call to complain!

Car2012 Toyota Camry

Dane F

Dane F

Grippy value for money

I purchased a set of these tyres to replace my worn out Bridgestone Ecopias. Compared to the Ecopias these tyres feel a lot more grippy in the wet and on gravel roads. They are wearing pretty evenly after 20,000ks and look like they have at least another 30,000ks left in them. On road they are fairly quiet although not as quiet as the Ecopias. If you are looking for a value for money tyre I would reccomend these.

CarHonda Civic
Michg

MichgGympie

Great price great product

Tyres are very durable and well priced. I actually got them on a promotion buy 3 get one free. Have used Kumho for last 3 tyre changes an more than happy with their quality. Quite road noise and wear well on vehicle. Great tyre for budget conscious mind range driver.

CarHolden Cruise cd
Flyby

FlybyNSW, 2456

Excellent quiet tyre.

Installed these on my Lancer at 76,000 km which is when the original Yokohama tyres wore out. They are much quieter than the Yokohamas especially on a concrete surface. Handling and braking are good, they hold their pressure and there is no noticeable abnormal wear on any of them (sides or centre etc) I have now done 33,000 km with them and expect to double that based on the current tread depth. They were on special at the time on Tyresales.com.au for $110.00 each fitted & balanced. Couldn't get better than that I reckon.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Lancer CJ Platinum edition

Denny16

Denny16Western Australia, 6011

What a very pleasant surprise with these tyres !

Two months ago, I bought a full set of Kumho Solus KH18, size 205/55R16 for my Madza 6, GG series, 2005. I didn't know much at all about the Kumho brand. The tyres were on special at $118 a piece fitted and balanced. I didn't expect a great deal as that price , you are at the low end of the market. I have now done 6,000 kms on them. Well, what a pleasant surprise! They are noticeably quiet, very good adherence to the road, feel safer in windy roads, and they keep their air pressure very stable. I don't know yet how they will perform in terms of longevity but, so far, so good !!

CarMazda 6,sedan, GG series (May 05 update), 2005

Great value, great tyre

Having just purchased my Rav 4 with four already low but legal tyres on it, she needed some new rubber.
Upped the size to 235/60/16 so i was paying about $160 per tyre and it was money well spent. Super quiet, handles really well both in the wet and dry and a really nice ride for the price. I would put these on again when the time comes.
price and ride quallity
they will wear out eventually

Beema41ACT, 2914

Very good value and very quiet. The Koreans rival the Japanese now!!!

Just fitted a full set of these to my 2007 Volvo XC70, in lieu of the very noisy SUV tyres fitted as standard (Pirelli Scorpions). While the originals were good at 40000km they were worn out and I do not drive like a maniac! I had already fitted a set of Kuhmo's to my wife's Honda Accord V6 Luxury and were so impressed I didn't have to go far to find replacements for my Volvo. The price was so competitive ($144ea from Bob Jane T/Mart) that they left the rest for dust and all the others were no better in quality and performance. So here's hoping I can get at least 60000km out of these.
Price, performance and quality.
Nothing yet except maybe that Bob Jane's overtightened the wheel nuts. Easy fixed with a torque wrench.

The Man
The Man

Bought a set myself 195/65/15 for original tires that came with Hyundai i30 the kh15 done 57,000kms. Made in China now but so as many products now. Quiet n hope it will do another 60,000ks.

Beema41

Well here is the update. I've done roughly 50k on these tyres & have about 5k left. They have exceeded my expectations. I'm up for another set, no questions asked & no need to research other brands.

romeoinlove