Kumho Road Venture ST KL16

Kumho Road Venture ST KL16

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kumho? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
    Steve
    SteveAlkimos

Road Venture All-Terrain ST KL16 Review

On my Suzuki Grand Vitara V6 with an Old Man Emu suspension kit; Good on road, good on wet roads, have done plenty of sand and tracks also gravel and some rocks, no road noise on the bitumen. As far as being happy I have just purchased my second set on the same vehicle.

There is three different ratings for the ST KL16, I had purchased the Hi load which is a stronger version and all three, light duty to heavy duty are the same price.

CarV6 Suzuki Grand Vitara 2007

Bad experience.

Got them fitted for holidays. After 1500 km on road rear tyre lost shape causing massive vibration. Needed to drive back to Perth at 80 kph, thanks for very long drive home Kumho.

Other 4WD Tyres

HenRAEPERTH

Best yet!

My Kia Sorento came with Road Venture ST 245/65R17 107H factory fitted
    Have done 94,500kms and these are starting to show signs of needing replacement after 4yrs
    I do 90% bitumen, 10% gravel and sand 4WD, with some towing of boat trailer
    No noise to speak of
    Will try for similar replacements
    long mileage

Jackie
    Jackieasked

How will they perform towing a 3 ton caravan, has any body been towing with them?

HenRAE

Have only towed my 4.44m runabout loaded with fuel and gear, (Bunbury to Exmouth, and also Albany) with these tyres on my KIa Sorento
    They have double ply walls and should be fine for caravan at towing speed, but check with the experts first!
    This is my second set of the same and I will get 90,000kms again, which is better than most other brands at that price
    Henry