Kumho Road Venture AT KL78

Kumho Road Venture AT KL78

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kumho? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Stephen H.
Stephen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great tyre!

Amazing set of tyres! Perfect for on and off the road, have awesome road traction in the wet and can handle corners comfortably with no slide and the side wall protection prevents scuffs to rims.

Purchased in September 2019 at Tyrepower for $989.00.

Noise Level
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Jezz c
Jezz casked

Are the AT KL78 a better tyre than the bridgestone 265/70 R16 LT tyre?

Gazzasbees
Gazzasbees

Gday Jezz,
Honestly I cant comment because I haven't used the Bridgestones.
All I can say positively is that they are holding up really well still and the road noise is almost non existent, Great grip and handling under every situation they have been through.

John
John

I don't know I have never used that tyre.

Hunting Quad

Yes, Yes, Yes, & Yes, I was running bridgestones, I was amazed at how much quieter the Jeep was after the Kumho's were fitted.

John W
John Wasked

Are these Kumho KL78 tiers still available now in 2015?

Thommo
Thommo

They certainly are still available, I had to purchase another one this week when I destroyed one doing some very serious off road adventures (It was my poor judgement not the tyre!). I believe Kumho are about to release some new AT & MT Tyres though.

Andrew
Andrew

Indeed they are. K-mart tyre places sell them. Their website is also great:http://kumho.com.au/m/cat-car-tyres.php?cat=63

Hunting Quad

Kmart still sell them 2016, and also guarantee to lowest price, just take proof of your best offer and they better it, how cool is that, mind you I the got other stuff done because I was there.

Category4WD Tyres