Kumho Solus HS51

Kumho Solus HS51

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kumho? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
KW Chan
KW ChanSydney, NSW

Good quality tyre at an affordable price

Bought this tyre as a replacement to one of my punctured tyre on a bad luck day.
It is the exact same brand and model as the original one that is provided with my KIA Cerato Sports+.
Sleek and sporty look, with good drip on normal days. Glides easily on wet days from stationary to acceleration position on slopes but not a big deal.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Kathryn Barry
Kathryn BarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tyres at great price

These tyres were suggested to me for my Audi TT .. after doing some research and then I spoke to various tyre companies and they also highly recommended them ..
-They are quiet
-They hold so well to road in wet -conditions
-They look good
-And the price very reasonable in comparison to rival tyre brands

Purchased in July 2019.

Other Passenger Tyres

Brad E
Brad EPerth, WA

Excellent all round tyres

Needed to replace some Bridgestone tyres which I wasn't happy with. Did not want them again as too pricey and not good value for money. Had Kumho recommended by a few colleagues so spoke to a few tyre places. Kumho did come recommended by all. Decided to take the plunge and purchase.

These tyres are very durable, handle great for a front wheel manual vehicle and solid in the wet. Still.slides a bit in the wet but far better than Bridgestone. Would recommend to others as a good value tyre and very well priced for quality

CarToyota corolla

Passenger Tyres

Find out how Kumho Solus HS51 compares to other Passenger Tyres

Have been educated Now
Have been educated NowBallarat

Excellent value for money!

Had these put on my MC Mondeo as a replacement for the OEM Continental tyres, I have gotten about 45000kms out of them and they are due for a change. Perhaps a bit soft, but happy to compromise on wear if that gives additional traction. They are not too noisy when the wheels are well aligned else they scream, as I found out upon visiting KTAS.

Had them installed at KTAS and have had a good run with them, perhaps my bad luck but two punctures in two tyres requiring replacements. Not sure if that is an issue with build quality or that its soft, or that its just bad luck.

Overall I would consider using them again.

Car2012 MC Mondeo Zetec TDCI Hatch
Kelly M
Kelly MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good performance tyre at a good price.

These run quiet on my Subaru. Great handling in the wet and dry too.
These only came out mid 2014, so reviews are sparse, but I thought I'd be the one to start!
Don't pay more than $145 each fitted.