Kumho Solus HS51

Kumho Solus HS51

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kumho? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
    Rob
    Rob

Wonderful Tyre in all aspects 215/60R16

Recently had a set of 4 Kumho HS51’s (215/60R16) fitted to my 2005 WL Holden Statesman. I had been running Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus and these Kumhos feel better in every way. I have already experienced Nearly 40 degree days with them & also pouring rain! They handle extremely well in the Dry and Wet! I live in the Adelaide Hills so good Tyres are essential. Road noise is non existent, Braking power is fantastic too. Highly recommend these Tyres, will be buying them again for sure.

Car2005 WL Holden Statesman V8

Other Passenger Tyres

wj66
    wj66Central Coast

Great tyres

Got at great price via kmart tyres price matched tyresales. Good in wet and dry and quiet.
    Early days but so far seem solid and happy to reccomend. Too early to tell on longevity.

Kmart were good also. Other kumhos i have had have been good also. Worth a try if the price is right.

CarKia optima
    EZIcash.........NOT
    EZIcash.........NOTBURWOOD

Excellent tyre KUMHO Solus HS51 as good as Michelin Pilot SuperSports without the 'Price'-y tag

Excellent tyre as good as Michelin PILOT SuperSports without the 'Price'-y tag. need to save and still have a smile on your face in regards to Tyres on your ride, i have had Pirelli and Michelins on my small sportscombi and having only front wheel drive good tyres are a must have, just fitted KUMHO Solus HS51, 215/50 R17 95W to my SAAB 9-3 SportCombi and it drives so smooth and quite and corners like on rails, breaking in both wet and loose surface is true stopping in a phrase 'Love to drive' on these tyres they are super safe .

Car2006 SAAB 9-3 SportCombi
    Passenger Tyres

Find out how Kumho Solus HS51 compares to other Passenger Tyres

FrogAdams
    FrogAdamsGrafton

Good tyre

I find these tyres very low on road noise with exceptional wet weather grip... I thoroughly recommend them to anyone especially anyone wanting grip security in the wet. Especially when family safety is the main concern. Only fault I find is a soft side wall. I am now approaching 60,000km and still have legal tread.

Car1999 Toyota Corolla Seca AE101
    T.N
    T.NAct

Good value. 195/50 r15 on a vw up

Got 4 fitted and balance at bob Jane for $95 each for 195/50 r15, I think these tyres are excellent value for money and defiantly punches above its price. Will buy again

+ good grip, good every day tyre, don't squeal much when pushed, I've done ~50,000km, 70% highway 30% spirited driving in the city with a lot of roundabout and still have 30% tread left

Note: does not have a rim Gard, no comment on road nose other then its not loud it enough to anoy me.

- not much at this price

CarVw up

Very quiet and responsive tyre.

CarHonda City
    Phatman
    PhatmanPerth, WA

Noticeably quieter and grippy

Bought these tyres about 4 months ago from kmart tyre and auto for my fiesta zetec. These tyres are pretty damn good. Similar to my old xr5 tyres, continental sport contact 2's. But the kumho is a lot quieter and a bit less grippy in the corners. Nice wide grooves should eliminate water planing in winter which is an issue for my car due to its size.

Car2009 fiesta zetec

Other Passenger Tyres

Tracy K

Very good competent tyre Kumho builds excellent tyres

Very good competent tyre Nice and quiet, I replaced my previous Kumho tyres model KU27, they were great performers with nice grip wet or dry and really quiet extremely long life, we did 127000kms on one set. I tried to get them again but they were obsolete, but these HS51 tyres were their replacement. Kumho builds excellent tyres a real quality brand so I wouldn't consider anything else. We have had these HS51 tyres on for only a few thousand Km's but they are nice and quiet with great grip, time will tell if they wear as well as the KU27's.

Tracy K

These tyre so are now 80,000kms old (or 50,000m for the non metrics) and they appear less than 50% worn

Tracy K

Looks like they will deliver around 110000kms as they are approaching the end of their lives

Passenger Tyres