4.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

I have been

I bought a kitchen from kitchenhaus in Perth WA , I never got a kitchen nor my money back . I wrote a review a week ago and has been removed by [Name Removed] . I have tried to get my money back through magistrate court but apparently [Name Removed] knows how to manipulate the legal system . Apparently he sold me a kitchen through one of his companies that had no assess and the legal system cannot do anything about it .
My advise do not deal with [Name Removed] . I have been [Content Removed] . Don’t waste your time on legal costs . Save your breath . Use trustworthy providers .

Ross and Sara

Ross and SaraSydney, NSW

Happiness is a new Kutchen

And we are very happy. The N-Line design cabinets from Kutchenhaus with no door handles have lived up to our high expectations. The sleek design was carried out to our requirements and made the most efficient use of the space available in our apartment using standard Nobilia cost effective cabinets and quality fittings. The delivery and installation went efficiently. Every detail was attended to in a proficient way including all the appliances ordered on our behalf by Andre who was very helpful. We chose a porcelain bench top with under bench LED lighting that finishes off the modern form of the white cabinets and doors beautifully. Our friends are blown away by the result.

Elin

ElinSydney, NSW

Life changing!

In three weeks, from design to install, the kitchen has seamlessly slotted into our family home. It's flawless and Andre is such an incredible communicator. Such a different home now.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Kutchenhaus compares to other Kitchen Renovators

PeteandPam

PeteandPamSydney

Love our new and fabulous kitchen

Angelina

AngelinaPerth, WA

Love love love our kitchen

We have had a great experience from concept to installation. Andre and his team worked with us on design, Colour style and functionality. Nothing was too hard. The kitchen looks amazing and I can't believe how much of drawer and cupboard space we have. Thank you Andre for going over and above to ensure that we got our dream kitchen.

Michael S

Michael SSydney, NSW

Beautiful Quality Kitchen

KH CSKutchenhaus

Thank you so much for your kind words. you kitchen looks gorgeous.

Kitchen is perfect

Thank you so much Renee.

Quality kitchen at affordable price.

I would rate Kutchenhaus as no. 1 when it comes to combining the variables: quality and price. They provide a product that helps maintain the German reputation for precision and good taste. Their designers gave us support and encouragement when so many decisions/choices were needed, as they knew what they were doing, were patient and responsive.

Joyce

JoyceSydney, NSW

Great experience

Good experience with Kutchenhaus from design through to installation. They were aware of keeping costs under control throughout and it’s almost 2 years since installation and I’m loving my kitchen-the ease of the draws opening and closing and wouldn’t change a thing about it

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Kutchenhaus compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Shane E

Shane EAU

Great kitchen and minimal stress

Julie McKnight

Julie McKnightSydney, NSW

Nobilia German Kitchen from Kutchenhaus Kitchens Willoughby

Trevor Tockar

Trevor TockarSydney, NSW

Great kitchen

After a fairly long search we came across Kutchenhaus in Willoughby and met Andre Dowling. We now have a kitchen that is really impressive , with some great materials that look stunning and work well.