95% · 211 · 5%
Job Satisfaction

Lynley G.
Lynley G.

The Perfect Kitchen for our Home

Kutchenhaus provided us with our beautiful, highly functional kitchen. We renovated our last home, a 1890’s Queen Anne Terrace, using them and have done so again on our second renovation, a large contemporary Italian style duplex.
Their designer Tracy was patient and attentive to my ideas and we worked as a creative team. She was pivotal to us getting exactly what we wanted, a kitchen appropriate the the grandeur and strength of our home.
The installation was seamless, Richard and his team were communicative and perfectionistic.
Andre provides kitchens to suit all homes and a product that exceeds others on the market.
Lily
LilySydney, NSW3 posts

Quality kitchen and excellent customer service

My partner and I are thrilled with our new kitchen from Kutchenhaus! The invisible induction cooktop has exceeded our expectations and is like no other - it’s stunning, easy to clean and extremely efficient! Andre and Richard were great to work with and helped to make the installation process as seamless as possible by helping with the co-ordination of tradespeople. I highly recommend Kutchenhaus if you’re looking for a quality, timeless kitchen.
Karen  S.
Karen S.

Amazing new kitchen from Kutchenhaus

Just wanted to say thank you to Richard and Andre for their commitment to ensuring the final stage of our kitchen installation went smoothly. Wayne and Jamison completed the final part of the installation with attention to detail. It looks fantastic and we are very satisfied with the finished product and service Kutchenhaus provided. Thank you to all the team from Tracey who worked with us to develop a great design to Andre, Richard and the installation team. Love our new...wow kitchen.. Kind regards, Karen KS.
happy_customer
happy_customerSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Kitchens and Great after sales service

Kutchenhaus and Andre are great to deal with, even after selling us a wonderful kitchen with great build quality, he was always available to answer questions and provide advice. The kitchen installer and electrician he recommended were great as well.

Highly recommended.

Alex R.
Alex R.

Fantastic Kitchen Company & Amazing Result

Andre and Richard have done an amazing job with our kitchen, butlers pantry and outdoor kitchen renovation. All installed before on schedule before Christmas and attention to detail quality of work and attitude throughout was fantastic. Nothing was too much to ask and will definitely be using them again for our next project ! Highly recommend using these guys !

Aydin

Many thanks to Andree and Richard promptly attending a relatively minor problem developed over the first year of kitchen installation probably due to oversight of wo fixing screws. A new panel delivered, installed and adjusted by a technician from Germany who appeared to be pretty knowledgeable and skillful.
Denise
DeniseSydney, NSW2 posts

Great kitchen

Many thanks to Andre, Kevin and the Kutchenhaus team for my wonderful kitchen. From design, through build to after sales service the team has delivered a quality product with quality service. So much so, I'm now looking at working with Kutchenhaus to achieve a new bathroom.
Cory B
Cory B

Awesome Kitchen

Andre, Richard and the team designed and installed our awesome kitchen, he also assisted with our appliance selection. By far our favorite item is the TPB induction cooktop.

Highly recommend Kitchenhaus, one stop shop for the entire kitchen.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Andrew C.
Andrew C.3 posts

Top Quality and Excellent Design

I was sure I didn't want another locally made kitchen but I didn't really know what I was after. When I stepped into Kutchenhaus Willoughby and when I saw the designs they had in the showroom I had a feeling this was what I was after. The designs are unique but will wear the test of time. Also the cost of the kitchen worked out around the same as a high end local kitchen. It does take much longer than a local kitchen but I was happy to wait. The quality of my kitchen what you expect from German engineering. The installation process is good and the small issues were dealt with professionally. I would be happy to recommend Andre and his team and his kitchens.
Job Satisfaction
romaec24
romaec24Sydney, NSW

Typical German Quality and Service

My wife and I looked at a number of kitchens and manufacturers prior to walking in to Kutchenhaus. From the start, we had a good feeling about the people and the product. The product is excellent and the service we received was terrific. The design team guided us through a number of re-designs until we were happy and it was the little extras along the way that set Kutchenhaus a cut above the rest. The removal of the old kitchen and the installation of the new one was seemless.We would recommend Kutchenhaus anytime!
Raed M.
Raed M.

I have been

I bought a kitchen from kitchenhaus in Perth WA , I never got a kitchen nor my money back . I wrote a review a week ago and has been removed by [Name Removed] . I have tried to get my money back through magistrate court but apparently [Name Removed] knows how to manipulate the legal system . Apparently he sold me a kitchen through one of his companies that had no assess and the legal system cannot do anything about it .
My advise do not deal with [Name Removed] . I have been [Content Removed] . Don’t waste your time on legal costs . Save your breath . Use trustworthy providers .
Kutchenhaus   DM
Ross and Sara
Ross and SaraSydney, NSW

Happiness is a new Kutchen

And we are very happy. The N-Line design cabinets from Kutchenhaus with no door handles have lived up to our high expectations. The sleek design was carried out to our requirements and made the most efficient use of the space available in our apartment using standard Nobilia cost effective cabinets and quality fittings. The delivery and installation went efficiently. Every detail was attended to in a proficient way including all the appliances ordered on our behalf by Andre who was very helpful. We chose a porcelain bench top with under bench LED lighting that finishes off the modern form of the white cabinets and doors beautifully. Our friends are blown away by the result.
Elin
ElinSydney, NSW

Life changing!

In three weeks, from design to install, the kitchen has seamlessly slotted into our family home. It's flawless and Andre is such an incredible communicator. Such a different home now.
PeteandPam