Kuvings Greek Yogurt & Cheese Maker

Kuvings Greek Yogurt & Cheese Maker

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kuvings

1 review
    stm110Kambah 2902, ACT

Perfect yogurt

The machine is ugly, expensive and has plastic bowls rather than glass. The instructions for custom settings are confusing.
    BUT...
    the product is fantastic.
    We use low-fat milk that is not recomended, Jalna fat-free as a starter and the simple program performs perfectly. Cheese making with kefir starter also works nicely. Altogether a very useful addition to make inexpensive healthy foods.

stm110

UPDATE: Since we bought the machine in September both clear plastic bowls broke, despite being treated with care. Replacements are unreasonably expensive. We are now trying to find a glass bowl that fits...

stm110

We found that sauerkraut from Macedonia (available in IGA) provides correct size glass containers that are free and much nicer than the original weak, ugly and expensive acrylic.

Cjl
    Cjlasked

Hi, my machine is beeping non stop the moment I turn on the power and It got no reaction no matter what button I pressed, and the beeping sound still non stop. I can't find any related issue nor any answer from the instruction menu. Kindly advise what problem is this?

Sophie Tran
    Sophie Tranasked

Hi there, please help! I've made pickles using this machine (parsnips), and the pickle odour sticks to the lids. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get rid of it. It is affecting the smell/taste of my homemade yogurt in a very unpleasant way. I've tried to wash it with hot water and soap, alcohol solutions, lemon juice - none of these have worked so far!!

Margaret
    Margaretasked

Can I make kimchi in this machine?
    Margaret

Kuvings
    Gary D.Kuvings

Hi Margaret, there is no preset recipe selection for Kimchi. I normally just ferment it at room temperature in mason jars.

See all Kuvings Greek Yogurt & Cheese Maker questions

Get an answer from our members and Kuvings representatives

CategoryNovelty / Snack Makers