KWC Ono Highflex

KWC Ono Highflex

See the Best Faucets / Tap Mixers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KWC Australia

2.5
Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Known fault with head!

Loved look of tap. Spring in head stops working after a while but KWC don’t want to know about it after your warranty period even though it’s a known issue.

Purchased in November 2012.

Not satisfied

I bought the product 8 years ago and always had problem (leaking, cartridge). I will change it for a standard product.
This type of product needs expert and specific tools to repair. I’m truly disappointed.

Purchased in July 2012.

KWC Australia
PRKSKWC Australia
Liz
LizMelbourne

Love how it looks in our kitchen

Much like Annemarie39 who commented back in 2012 we bought our tap from fesal.com.au and saved considerable dollars. I would love to know how she had it installed though! Our plumber is having so much trouble because it's from Italy and the fittings are different. FESAL have been wonderful and sent us parts for Australia but our plumber said these still won't work. So now we are looking at spending more money on a new tap and then trying to get a refund from Fesal. Unless anyone has had their Italian made taps from overseas installed with no problems and can offer some advice???
Liz (Melbourne)

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Faucets / Tap Mixers

Find out how KWC Ono Highflex compares to other Faucets / Tap Mixers

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Good

sorry about the spelling :(

George Moulosasked

Hi I have a KWC.151.423.000FL at home in Brisbane Queensland. At First we had problems with drips and running on. Thinking it was a cartridge issue. On investigation we found that the lever retainer that connects to top of cartridge is corroded and has had parts fall off. This then does not allow total shut off.
Not sure but is the lever retainer Z 536-288 ? and where can i purchase and approx price. Product around 3-4 years old. George

beebeegee

Unless they changed the warranty since 2011, the Ono has a lifetime warranty. If they have changed it to less, use the Australian Consumer Law as this should not occur in any let alone such an expensive tap. Contact PRK Kitchens (prkws.com) who own the product range for Australia. They should replace it at no cost. Under info on the web site there is a warranty claim pulldown. Start there.

George Moulos

Thanks for information i will be in touch with PRK. George

Stav
Stavasked

Hi, I have this, love it, best money ever spent, buying a second for other home. However, the lever is stiff and soon I will not be able to turn tap on.
1. Level stiff not sure how to take little black dot off to see if there is a screw.
2. Are there 2 cartridges?
3. Where do I buy?
4. Are there any people I could pay to fix the problem?
5. Spray has some scale and stuff too as not surged often
[contact details removed]

beebeegee

Contact PRKitchens. They should be happy to fix your problems under warranty.

Atide

I have the KWC ONO highflex faucet. Have it for about 7 years. Started leaking non stop. Do anybody knows if this faucet has warranty? If yes, for how long? What should I do?

Atide

I just want to correct myself. The faucet started dripping nonstop, not leaking.
The dripping started with hot water, now hot and cold.

Jimasked

Hi there where can I by the replacement kit?
Because it is leaking
I am in brisbane

beebeegee

PR Kitchens is the current "owner" of the brand. It should be under lifetime warranty. If you are so inclined you could take it apart and go to Bunnings for O rings if the veg sprayer is what is leaking (A disassemble, cleanup, and reassemble should do it). If it is the valve, contact PR.

Jim

Hi thank you for your respond
It is leaking and the ceramic that holds the o ring is deterating
The hole cartridge needs To replaced
Please advise we're and Cary it in stock in Queensland

Abigail
Abigail

am i correct you can only have up to 500 kpa water pressure on these taps ?
and you need on/off tap also connected under the sink for warranty 15 years ?

Get an answer from our members and KWC Australia representatives