Kyra Finance

Kyra Finance

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kyra Finance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Maria
MariaPerth, WA

Impressive !!

Excellent service and great communication. KYRA finance has very well looked after our needs and made the process so simple. We were kept informed throughout the application and we did not have to reach out to them even once !!

Daniela
DanielaPerth, WA

Great, wonderful service!

Kyra Finance team was so helpful. They made the process of buying our first home so smooth providing us with such a professional service. All our enquiries were answered so quickly which was great! We couldn't be luckier of having them.

Harbrinder Singh
Harbrinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend.

Kyra team is very professional and helpful . Team communicate in a very well manner provide up to date information . Any one look for finance must visit this team .
Highly recommend.

Sergii S.
Sergii S.Perth, WA

Good company with great people.

I like Kyra Finance company as they helped me to build my new home for my family. Without Vikas and his stuff members would be hard for me to get my dreams through. I really happy with service that Kyra Finance provided to me. Definitely recommend this company as a broker to everyone if you looking for a great broker.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Kyra Finance compares to other Financial Planning Services

dhivahar
dhivahar Pilbara, WA

Excellent service and professional conduct

All processes and procedures were handled in a professional and prompt manner. Customer service and email communication was to an excellent standard. Mr Vikas is a person who is very easy to work with and was available throughout day and night.

Noel W
Noel WPerth

Professional, Impressive Service

There aren't enough superlatives to describe the experience we had with Vikas. He is incredibly professional and efficient and made our lives very easy. Being first home buyers we thought it would be a daunting and stressful process, but he handled everything so professionally that made it such an easy and enjoyable process. Communication is first class, honestly could not have had a better experience, would give him 6 Stars if I could.

If you want to get things done, call Vikas, it's a simple as that.

• Incentivised Review No

Perfect mortgage broker for our first home!

Vikas was professional and so easy to work with. He helped us so much throughout our process of building our first home! We definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a mortgage broker!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tapan Shah
Tapan Shah

Great Service

Vikas has wealth of knowledge about mortgage market and he is excellent dealing with clients in terms of advise, market insight, finance products that are there in the market. He is unbiased in his approach and good person to talk to if you want to bounce off some ideas.

Vinoth
VinothPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I'm Super impressed with Vikas service! He helped us in refinancing as well as for the construction home loan. The loan process was quite smooth , and got the approval in 5 days.
He is knowledgeable, understands his clients goals and kept appropriate communication to get everything completed on time with minimal work required from my side. Very satisfied with customer service.
Mausam kept us informed at all times during the process.
Highly Recommended.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Kyra Finance compares to other Financial Planning Services

Josh M
Josh MPerth, WA

Absolutely awesome service.

Great Service, We were recommended KYRA by a friend & definitely will recommend this. Every process was handled smoothly & efficiently. Thanks to Vikas for all the advice & guidance. All the best

Greesh S.
Greesh S.Perth, WA

Kyra Finance took away all the hassles related to securing house loan and then managing payments during build process.