6L'Occitane Immortelle Range

• Combination Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
2.5
Smell
Brand Manager for L'Occitane? Claim your listing.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Light serum

This serum is light and creamy, it goes on smoothly onto my skin and feels soft and easy on my face. I have used the face cream regularly and my skin looked nice, but didn’t do anything spectacular for the price. The range uses the exquisite Immortelle flower and that’s why it’s so expensive.
Jenny
Jenny25 posts

Not for blemish probe skin

At $80 a bottle I was hopefully this would be a good quality option for ageing skin. I’d dues the skin feeling more supple however I had breakouts after 1 week of use so don’t think it would be ideal for blemish prone skin. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Rachel K.
Rachel K.9 posts

Ease of Application
Smell
Darlene Brown
Darlene Brown2 posts

Best cleanser ever

This is the best product ever, very convenient pump pack that is refillable and works so well. This cleanser makes my face feel amazing and removes makeup easily and gently.

Kathryn
KathrynPerth, WA6 posts

It makes my face feel like sunshine!

I love love the immortelle brightening cleansing foam. I first came across it at an airport, where a kind (and it turns out, effective) sales rep gave me a sample for free after a long-haul flight. The foam felt so light and refreshing that I immediately bought some. It makes your face wonderfully clean, but it's soft and gentle. It isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for.
It feels amazing, smells great, makes skin nice & clear & tight
expensive
beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824228 posts

Good

overall this mask cream is great epecially in winter, it leaves yuor skin feeling smooth and silky and so soft, i like to use it as an overnight mask and leaves my skin so glowy and fresh in the morning
i have used the L'Occitane Immortelle mask cream and it is lovely, it nourishes the skin well, it has a gorgeous scent, a little goes a long way, for people with dry skin a must, gorgeous packaging, can be used as a mask or a moisturiser so has more then one use,
it is quite expensive and perhaps will be better if it was a pump pack but the packaging is still lovely
ivy219
ivy219ACT, 261733 posts

i have used the immortelle brightening cleansing foam. it is a very good cleansing product. it is very convenient because i can just pump the foam out. it removes dirt and cleans my skin very well. the smell is very nice too.
the immortelle flower scent is so beautiful and relexing. the cleansing powder of the brightening cleansing foam is good. the packing is convenient.
it is quite expensive.