L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect

1.0

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (2)

Painful experience

I only used it once and my face is burning and very red and painful. I use almost every product L'Oreal makes and love all of them and even tell other to use them as I'm an Esthetician. This cream is TERRIBLE

Purchased in March 2021 for $26.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo
Wendy Mc
Wendy McSouthwest, VIC

Beware of Rash

Used the rosy re-densifying day cream. Thought it was great until next day and had rash all over my face.
Very disappointing and wasted my money as was not that cheap. Express concerns for other users.

Purchased in July 2019 at Local Pharmacy for $35.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hello
I bought L’Oreal age perfect cell renewal day cream ,night cream and serum. Within 2 days my face was red and hot and puffy all over. People I know were asking if I was okay. One asked if I had just woken up. I have never had any problems with any other products. I have stopped using these products and still trying to calm down the red and puffy. I spent a lot of money for these useless products and I would like to know how to get my money back.

Regards
Sandra

Karen
Karenasked

I am 50 years old and just bought the Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Neck And Décolletage Cream. I noticed it’s for 60 + age group. Is this going to be suitable for me to use?

Ramy Nayer
Ramy Nayerasked

What is the suitable age for using the group of L'Oreal Age Perfect?

Missy