L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for L'Oreal Paris? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (6) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No (7)

Disappointed in product

I used the L'Oreal rosy re-densifying day cream and ended up with a terrible red rash on my face . It was very sore, itchy and embarrassing would not recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in April 2020 for $38.00.

Terrible stuff

I applied age perfect to my face and neck within minuets I felt a burning sensation washed the cream off my face was really red the next morning my face and neck were covered in red sore spots so swollen my right eye was almost closed it took over a week and antihistamines to get back to normal I've never had an allergic reaction before

Purchased in August 2020.

S.T.
S.T.Gladstone Australia

Rubbish

This cream is thick and greasy and doesn't absorb into your skin. Why would you be told to apply it in circular motion to better absorb it? Who wants to pull their skin all the time? Made me break out in pimples and I'm 68! Total rubbish. Will be asking for a refund.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'Oreal Age Perfect compares to other Anti-Aging Products

awful cream - and it's suppose to be hydrating

purchased 'age perfect hydra nutrition night balm'. is this suppose to be so hard and sticky?? it pulls my skin just to apply. how did it get a hydration review?? nothing hydrating about it! I was expecting a smooth creamy texture that would make my skin feel soft. this is not it. I am so upset, and very disappointed in L'oreal. is it possible my jar is old or out of date? only thing good is I didn't get a rash like some other users did! where would I go to get my $30 refunded? unfortunately I trusted the name L'Oreal, and did NOT keep the receipt.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harris Teeter/Kroger for $27.99.

Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Awful rash, swelling and itching skin

After using only once at night, I awoke to terrible burning and swelling on my face. Hours later, swelling has reduced but burning and redness still there. Be warned! Do not buy!

Purchased at Tesco for $15.00.

SandraPerth, WA

L’Oréal age perfect

After 2 days my skin was really red, hot and puffy. People I know were asking if I was ok because my face was puffy. One person asked if I had just woken up. My skin looked worse and very embarrassing. Very disappointed for the money I spent.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles.

Age Perfect Night - Inflamed, burning skin and red facial and neck rash

Not used L’oriel Paris brand before but another well known skin brand for years without issue but having applied the Age Perfect Night my face and neck reacted with burning, red marks where I applied across cheek and forehead whole face inflamed. Will investigate ingredients as something not right for other people to be experiencing the same. Won’t use this brand again. Skin still inflamed 3 days later.

Purchased in March 2019.

Sandraasked

Hello
I bought L’Oreal age perfect cell renewal day cream ,night cream and serum. Within 2 days my face was red and hot and puffy all over. People I know were asking if I was okay. One asked if I had just woken up. I have never had any problems with any other products. I have stopped using these products and still trying to calm down the red and puffy. I spent a lot of money for these useless products and I would like to know how to get my money back.

Regards

Karen
Karenasked

I am 50 years old and just bought the Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Neck And Décolletage Cream. I noticed it’s for 60 + age group. Is this going to be suitable for me to use?

Ramy Nayer
Ramy Nayerasked

What is the suitable age for using the group of L'Oreal Age Perfect?

Missy