L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect

1.0

1 review
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (1)

awful cream - and it's suppose to be hydrating

purchased 'age perfect hydra nutrition night balm'. is this suppose to be so hard and sticky?? it pulls my skin just to apply. how did it get a hydration review?? nothing hydrating about it! I was expecting a smooth creamy texture that would make my skin feel soft. this is not it. I am so upset, and very disappointed in L'oreal. is it possible my jar is old or out of date? only thing good is I didn't get a rash like some other users did! where would I go to get my $30 refunded? unfortunately I trusted the name L'Oreal, and did NOT keep the receipt.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harris Teeter/Kroger for $27.99.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes IrritationNo
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hello
I bought L’Oreal age perfect cell renewal day cream ,night cream and serum. Within 2 days my face was red and hot and puffy all over. People I know were asking if I was okay. One asked if I had just woken up. I have never had any problems with any other products. I have stopped using these products and still trying to calm down the red and puffy. I spent a lot of money for these useless products and I would like to know how to get my money back.

Regards
Sandra

Karen
Karenasked

I am 50 years old and just bought the Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Neck And Décolletage Cream. I noticed it’s for 60 + age group. Is this going to be suitable for me to use?

Ramy Nayer
Ramy Nayerasked

What is the suitable age for using the group of L'Oreal Age Perfect?

Missy