L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect (page 2 of 2)

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (7) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (8)
bernie
berniecorrimal

unhappy

I have just started using the night and day cream (four days) and i have broken out in a sore itchy rash, not happy with the product, waste of money.

Serabravo
SerabravoTownsville

Sucked in again !!!

Well, thanks Jane fonda.
I thought the reviews of this were good, but obviously hadn't checked here to my loss!
Promised a lot.
Delivered absolutely nothing.

Don't waste your money!
Sukin, an incredibly well priced Australian brand delivers far better hydration for around $7 to $9!

Joan
JoanPerth, WA

L'Oreal age perfect cell renewal restoring day cream

I have been using this for a very short time but have had to cease using it as it is burning my skin. I would recommend, if you think about buying it, test a bit on your skin first.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'Oreal Age Perfect compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Be aware!

I bought this new L'Oreal cream but it has brought my 'Décolleté ' out in a very sore, itchy and painful rash. I've used creams before with no problem, but I am now extremely worried about using anything else!!!

Cynthia02
Cynthia02MELBOURNE

Don't Waste Your Money

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

OK

Whilst i was lucky i was given the day and night cream to review of this and i was heartenend that the day cream lacked sunscreen for starters and also the day cream wa a bit heavy, it also left an oily look on my face even though i only used a mall amount. The night cream was a bit better but after using it for a month or so i couldnt see my skin had changed at all nothing to be honest, compared to the definity range, i would sooner spend my money on that than waste it on this one.
I was lucky with this one as i was given the day and night cream to review, and while i think the day cream was a bit heavy lack of sunscreen put me of to start with.
Lack of sunscreen in the day cream, it was pricey for what it done.

GoneBushBlogger
GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Good

As I said, I bought this by mistake, it is a nice enough product range but for my sixety plus year old skin the age re perfect is better. I would recomend this product to a woman in her early 50's with fewer fine lines and sun damage.
A nice range of skin care to suit late mid life.
Age Perfect is too close in name to Age re Perfect and as both these skin care products by L'Oreal are marketed for mature skin it's confusing to the buyer to know whick to purchase and so i bought this by mistake thinking I was buying the Age re perfect. Why not label the with less subtlty of message as to what age group or skin type suits each product in the range.

Prettypearls
Prettypearls

OK

Overall, I think it is an okay moisturiser and the Olay Total Effects is a much better effective moisturiser and better value for your money in the long term. There are also much cheaper moisturisers such as the Hamilton lotion that does a better job at moisturises the face, however, L'oreal does have a better fragrance.
Hydrating Skin Re-Support Day Cream is a good moisturiser, smells nice, nice texture and makes my skin look slightly glowly and healthy.
No SPF. Not a good day wear moisturiser as my face has burnt wearing this moisturiser in the sun for long periods of time.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hello
I bought L’Oreal age perfect cell renewal day cream ,night cream and serum. Within 2 days my face was red and hot and puffy all over. People I know were asking if I was okay. One asked if I had just woken up. I have never had any problems with any other products. I have stopped using these products and still trying to calm down the red and puffy. I spent a lot of money for these useless products and I would like to know how to get my money back.

Regards
Sandra

Karen
Karenasked

I am 50 years old and just bought the Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Neck And Décolletage Cream. I noticed it’s for 60 + age group. Is this going to be suitable for me to use?

Ramy Nayer
Ramy Nayerasked

What is the suitable age for using the group of L'Oreal Age Perfect?

Missy