L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect

maryanne.dennis
maryanne.dennisSydney, Australia

I would not recommend.

Gave me a red scaly itchy rash all over my face especially on forehead, inner cheeks & chin. Did the same to my mum. No other face cream, lotion or moisturiser has affected my skin this way before.

Cynthia02
Cynthia02MELBOURNE

Don't Waste Your Money

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hello
I bought L’Oreal age perfect cell renewal day cream ,night cream and serum. Within 2 days my face was red and hot and puffy all over. People I know were asking if I was okay. One asked if I had just woken up. I have never had any problems with any other products. I have stopped using these products and still trying to calm down the red and puffy. I spent a lot of money for these useless products and I would like to know how to get my money back.

Regards
Sandra

Karen
Karenasked

I am 50 years old and just bought the Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Neck And Décolletage Cream. I noticed it’s for 60 + age group. Is this going to be suitable for me to use?

Ramy Nayer
Ramy Nayerasked

What is the suitable age for using the group of L'Oreal Age Perfect?

Missy